Found Deceased Shanann Watts (34) and daughters Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The possibility of an intruder coming in, taking a pregnant woman and two kids out of the house and leaving no sign of anything amiss, is low, right?

I'm really hoping she decided to take off and left everything behind maybe to throw off the scent so to speak. Maybe she ordered an uber and is safely at a hotel or a friend's.

Madeline Jones did the very same thing last year, leaving everything behind and stealing her son with the help of her parents, fleeing from AZ to CA.

No car seat, car, phone, ID, nothing.

Her poor ex was actually blamed and suspected of murder by the public and her criminal conspirator parents before she was found months later.

I find it troubling that the children's medicine and car seats were left in the home. Police Search For Missing Pregnant Mom, 2 Children

Last edited:
She is a close friend of my friend. Everything was left at home. Cell phone, epi pen, car seats, purse, everything. I'm hoping they turn up safely and soon.

I would think they would have done this, but one scenario (best case probably) I could think of is maybe something happened with her pregnancy and she needed to go to the hospital immediately? Would she have just hitchhiked, or gotten a car to get her and the kids in a panic and left everything?

There are lots of things that would make this scenario highly unlikely, but I’m just trying to think of something where they may be safe.

So she gets home at 2am, and her husband leaves for work at 5am. All her stuff was left behind. Hmmm
I'm wondering if the children where home when she got there of if they could have been staying somewhere else since getting home at 2am and hubby leaving at 5am. That wouldn't give her much rest IMO

I would think they would have done this, but one scenario (best case probably) I could think of is maybe something happened with her pregnancy and she needed to go to the hospital immediately? Would she have just hitchhiked, or gotten a car to get her and the kids in a panic and left everything?

There are lots of things that would make this scenario highly unlikely, but I’m just trying to think of something where they may be safe.

Bless your soul. I bet all her loved ones are coming up with similar possibilities in the desperate hope she's alive.

You're an empathetic person.

I find it troubling that the children's medicine and car seats were left in the home. Police Search For Missing Pregnant Mom, 2 Children

I know. :(

I would like to think no way a parent could harm their child but does everyone remember the case of Christopher Coleman ??
Anything is possible, sadly :(

Yes. And many others.

Im confused....???

I think people are feeling that something may point to one person who we've not heard from. Because the timeline seems very odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member