Found Deceased Shanann Watts (34) and daughters Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if the children where home when she got there of if they could have been staying somewhere else since getting home at 2am and hubby leaving at 5am. That wouldn't give her much rest IMO

I thought she came home with them from traveling?

BTW, most of her thrive promotion posts are about her and others not needing sleep because they're taking the supplements and about how much they're getting done.

Someone mentioned possible mental illness. I didn't get that vibe but I have been told by a psychologist that the number one way to become psychotic is from lack of sleep and/or dehydration.

So aa long as someone is getting enough go sleep and hydrating properly they won't become psychotic...generally.

Last edited:
I though got she came home with them from traveling?

BTW, most of her thrive promotion posts are about her and others not needing sleep because they're taking the supplements and about how much they're getting done.

Someone mentioned possible mental illness. I didn't get that vibe but I have been told by a psychologist that the number one way to become psychotic is from lack of sleep and/or dehydration.

So a small long as someone is getting enough go sleep and hydrating properly they won't become psychotic...generally.

I didn't think the girls went with her for her 2 day trip to Arizona but I could be 100% wrong, maybe I just assumed they didn't.
I don't get the vibe of mental illness at all.
I considered Thrive at one point and did lots of research and there is some pretty harmful stuff in those patches, even chemicals that have been linked to cancer. At the end of the day eat right and try and exercise a few times a week.
My 2 oldest children are 12 months apart and from the ages of about 1 to 6 was hard and stressful. They are 13 and 14 now so it's a whole new stress now lol.

I didn't think the girls went with her for her 2 day trip to Arizona but I could be 100% wrong, maybe I just assumed they didn't.
I don't get the vibe of mental illness at all.
I considered Thrive at one point and did lots of research and there is some pretty harmful stuff in those patches, even chemicals that have been linked to cancer. At the end of the day eat right and try and exercise a few times a week.
My 2 oldest children are 12 months apart and from the ages of about 1 to 6 was hard and stressful. They are 13 and 14 now so it's a whole new stress now lol.

Maybe mental illness was not a good choice of words. I got a feeling of desperation for perfection which seems like it could make a person mentally unwell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member