Found Deceased Shanann Watts (34) and daughters Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her husband's interview totally weirded me out, the whole emotional conversation not argument statement is not a good sign at all imo!! Why was he up having an emotional conversation with her after 2am, they both should have gone right to sleep.

Definitely something odd with their relationship for her to be gone 6 weeks without him especially with 2 little kids and pregnant. My 3 year old would be devastated if he didn't see his Daddy for that long!

Endangered Missing Alert Issued For Missing Pregnant Mom, 2 Children
A majority of the police department is working to find Watts and her daughters.

Police have not said if they suspect foul play is associated with the disappearances and were not specific where Watts and her daughters were last seen.

A close friend of Watts' talked to FOX31. She says she dropped Watts off at home around 2 a.m. Monday morning when they got home from a work trip. She saw her go inside. She says the two friends were supposed to meet later in the day, but Watts didn't answer her phone.

“I called her and texted her several times," Watts' friend said. "I knew she had a doctor's appointment that morning because she’s pregnant, she didn’t show up for it … and I was even more concerned."

[Chris Watts, husband] She said she was going to a friend's house with the kids and that’s the last thing I heard, and that was it, it was very vague." Chris Watts says he's hopeful his two girls and his wife are OK.

At roughly 5 p.m. Tuesday, police upgraded the urgency of the case ["endangered missing"], because of the length of time that has passed since Watts was last heard from. She and her daughters were reported missing Monday afternoon.

Pregnant woman, 2 daughters reported missing in Frederick

Frederick police seek missing pregnant mom, daughters

Frederick police now calling disappearance of pregnant woman, daughters endangered missing alert

Last edited:
Are Shanann's customers of Thrive considered "her people"?
I've certainly heard the "have your people call my people" phrase, and aware that some couples refer to their immediate family as "their people," but found it very odd that an all American looking husband would use those words in an appeal to find his missing wife and family. He used those very words to describe the pecking order of how wife ranks calls to respond to (before him).

I guess there were two messages I received: In his opinion, he's not one of "her people," and he does not rank above them, or equal to "her people" for that matter. MOO

Last edited:
I'm familiar with that area.

I think the husband meant her people as in her friends and/or thrive people.

I'm curious who saw the kids last besides Dad and if he was indeed at work when he says he was. Also, where and what is work for him?

Yeah. The timing is the issue. And he just became twitter friends with her recently? Despite both having accounts for a while someone said?
I'm a couple of pages behind so I apologize if this has already been said, but if the husband unfollowed his wife on twitter at some point and then refollowed her, she would show up as a recent add on his account, but he would still be an "old" friend on hers.

A majority of the police department is working to find Watts and her daughters.

Police have not said if they suspect foul play is associated with the disappearances and were not specific where Watts and her daughters were last seen.

A close friend of Watts' talked to FOX31. She says she dropped Watts off at home around 2 a.m. Monday morning when they got home from a work trip. She saw her go inside. She says the two friends were supposed to meet later in the day, but Watts didn't answer her phone.

“I called her and texted her several times," Watts' friend said. "I knew she had a doctor's appointment that morning because she’s pregnant, she didn’t show up for it … and I was even more concerned."

[Chris Watts, husband] She said she was going to a friend's house with the kids and that’s the last thing I heard, and that was it, it was very vague." Chris Watts says he's hopeful his two girls and his wife are OK.

At roughly 5 p.m. Tuesday, police upgraded the urgency of the case ["endangered missing"], because of the length of time that has passed since Watts was last heard from. She and her daughters were reported missing Monday afternoon.

Pregnant woman, 2 daughters reported missing in Frederick

Frederick police seek missing pregnant mom, daughters

Frederick police now calling disappearance of pregnant woman, daughters endangered missing alert

Whaaaaat?! Friend says she had a doctor's appointment and the husband said she was going to a friend's house?

Are Shanann's customers of Thrive considered "her people"?
I thought that was probably what the husband meant. It would also make sense that he'd expect her to talk to them during the day, and maybe not to him. If I'm really busy working, I obviously will take a work related call/text, but maybe not one from my husband.

So husband leaves for work at 5:15 am. Friend comes by a noon. Shannan and kids not there.
Husband comes back after work (sometime).
Friend reported her missing.. friend not husband?
Keys, phone etc left at house.

If husband did something to Shannan between 2 am and 5:15 am, wouldn't it have "looked better" if he'd done away with the keys, phone etc...like she took off with the kids?

If they had this "emotional discussion " at 2 am, did they sleep together in the same bed? When he woke up, was she asleep? So she presumably "left" after he went to work? When did she tell hubby she was going to her friend's place with the kids? In the am before 5:15 or during the "emotional discussion"?

Still trying to get a sense of this.

He says that at the end. Not the call home, but please come home and if somebody has her.

He's barely holding himself together there.

He nods when he says he needs to see everybody again.

But before that when he makes the plea for her to come back or for someone who has her to bring her back his head is shaking from side to side.

It was the top story in Denver news until a giant gas explosion moved it off the top.

He failed to mention that in the interview I saw. Huh

Well geez, there was no news when I went back to read on Mollie's thread and I came back to this. o_O Who here is local besides Wildcat? Any footage of the house on the news? If so, I'm curious what type vehicles were there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ohm1004