Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #37

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
William Tyrrell: ‘One million reasons’ to come forward over toddler’s abduction
7:29pm September 12, 2016

http%3a%2f%2fprod.static9.net.au%2f_%2fmedia%2fimages%2f2015%2fapril%2f17%2f1604_william_tyrrell_1.ashx%3fw%3d603

A $1 million reward, the largest in New South Wales history, has been announced for information that leads to the arrest of the person who abducted missing toddler William Tyrrell, or for the boy’s safe return or recovery.

William, then aged three, went missing from the backyard of his grandmother’s home in Kendall, on the state's mid-north coast, on September 12, 2014.

[...]

"You’re in a much better position if you come to us than if we come to you."

Det. Insp. Jubelin also said the investigation was "a long way" from going to a coronial inquest, and that police did not believe William's family were involved.

Rules Etiquette & Information

William Tyrrell MEDIA/TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #28 Thread #29
Thread #30 Thread #31
Thread #32 Thread #33
Thread #34 Thread #35
Thread #36

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the escape route taken by William Tyrrell’s abductors three years ago?

cae692edd5310ee7e77b62feb006374b

THREE years after William Tyrrell vanished, a dirt track near his grandmother’s home has been revealed as a possible escape route for his abductors.

The track on the side of the house on Benaroon Drive in Kendall, on the NSW Mid North Coast, disappears into bush and connects with a local cemetery and a highway.

Walk 4 William advocates, who led the successful legal campaign to have his biological parents’ identities revealed, have given news.com.au photographs of the “escape route”.

Stunning new revelations about the day William Tyrrell disappeared
JANUARY 19, 2018

STUNNING new revelations about the day William Tyrrell disappeared have been exposed as the grandmother in the nation’s most baffling missing child case speaks out.

In an exclusive interview, Natalie Collins has taken news.com.au through the lead-up to William’s kidnapping and what happened on the morning before he was abducted.

William’s abduction on September 12, 2014 sparked one of the biggest manhunts in Australian history.

Natalie said a last-minute change to William’s plans was made which placed him at the house from where he was abducted.

She also revealed William’s very close relationship with his biological father, even after the boy was removed from her son’s care.

Please continue discussing William's case here, and bear the following in mind:

We do not and can not sit on any one thread to read posts in real time. We rely on members to let us know if there is a problem. If you see someone being rude or disrespectful, please use the Alert feature to lets us know so we can review it before it gets out of hand. If you perpetuate the dissension by responding on the thread, you may be subject to a loss of posting privileges.

Mods really don't like being heavy-handed in threads, but sadly it is necessary at times. From now on, there is a ZERO TOLERANCE policy in effect for bickering or disrespect towards other members in William's thread, and/or for making accusations or insinuations against William's bio or foster family. To do so will result in a minimum 1 week TO or possibly a ban from the thread itself. We love y'all, but we don't want to hear the excuse that "Aussies are different". WSers come from a variety of countries, so we're all different, and we can all make the choice to be rude OR to be respectful and post in accordance with Websleuths Terms of Service.

Thread is now open. Post accordingly. :tyou:

Sillybilly
WS Administrator

You know, something strikes me about an inquest. William’s BM, Karlie, gave an interview to the ‘Sunday Night’ program on Channel 7 earlier this year:

YouTube

As far as I can remember, Karlie did not mention an inquest, she did not call for one; nor demand one be held. I can only take this to mean that she is happy with the handling of the matter by the NSW Coroner and SFR.

You know, something strikes me about an inquest. William’s BM, Karlie, gave an interview to the ‘Sunday Night’ program on Channel 7 earlier this year. She did not mention an inquest, did not call for one; not demand one be held. I can only take this to mean that she is happy with the handling of the matter by the NSW Coroner and SFR.

I don't think she has the education as say - you & me?

No, I don’t think that’s true. Surely by then she knew about Allan Pearl Smith and W4W’s call for an inquest. Oh well, so much for APS’ primal connection.

YouTube
funny you may say that as i have no idea of these things you are talking about above. I'm talking about our degrees at uni - i think she doesn't have any forensic type degree. or any university degree.... sorry Bo it seems i am hooking in today, but it's just the comments raised at this moment, that promt my stuff. How should karlie know this stuff?

funny you may say that as i have no idea of these things you are talking about above. I'm talking about our degrees at uni - i think she doesn't have any forensic type degree. or any university degree.... sorry Bo it seems i am hooking in today, but it's just the comments raised at this moment, that promt my stuff. How should karlie know this stuff?

No, I don’t think Karlie would know what we know about forensic biology and criminology, IDK, but she seems to be, for all of her misfortune, a pretty savvy woman. I don’t think she would have been backward in coming forward if she wanted an inquest held, especially as she had the attention of the public on the ‘Sunday Night’ program. As I said, I think she would have been well aware of the push for an inquest by APS and W4W but chose not to support them. I wonder why?

Good afternoon, I have just joined after following this case for a long time much like all of you. Having just finished reading “where is Daniel” it is evident how much the general public don’t know. All the eyewitness accounts etc in the very early days do Daniel going missing. There must be so much that hasn’t been released to the general public.

No, I don’t think Karlie would know what we know about forensic biology and criminology, IDK, but she seems to be, for all of her misfortune, a pretty savvy woman. I don’t think she would have been backward in coming forward if she wanted an inquest held, especially as she had the attention of the public. As I said, I think she would have been well aware of the push for an inquest by APS and W4W but chose not to support them. I wonder why?
That's an interesting question, Bo. Perhaps like the rest of us, well most of us, she trusts the police to do their job, and as BM I'm sure they'd be keeping her up to date. IMO.

Another thought, maybe she didn't like them providing the avenue for her identity to become open slather?

That's an interesting question, Bo. Perhaps like the rest of us, well most of us, she trusts the police to do their job, and as BM I'm sure they'd be keeping her up to date. IMO.

Another thought, maybe she didn't like them providing the avenue for her identity to become open slather?
"Ryde coppers lost my son you ****!"

Maybe on a good day.

Good afternoon, I have just joined after following this case for a long time much like all of you. Having just finished reading “where is Daniel” it is evident how much the general public don’t know. All the eyewitness accounts etc in the very early days do Daniel going missing. There must be so much that hasn’t been released to the general public.

Welcome Tbl. Yes, I re-read ‘Where is Daniel?’ recently. I agree, much we don’t know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member