Found Deceased Shanann Watts (34) and daughters Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The window of opportunity is quite small too unless every detail was premeditated. Friend confirmed 2am drop off, presumably the video confirmed his 5:15am departure. I saw on a friend's fb comment that his vehicle and the house were searched multiple times already by LE...perhaps they found something and aren't saying until after an arrest.
Perhaps, he could of killed the kids before she got home though.

This young, pregnant woman did not walk out of her house with 2 little ones, with just the clothes on their backs, no wallet, no phone, no car to escape a bad marriage. She didn't have to flee with nothing; he was at work and she had all day to pack the car with whatever she would need to be away for however long it would take for him to be served with divorce papers.

No one broke into the house and kidnapped them all.

No one was lurking outside waiting for the garage door to open to grab her and the kids.

No one came to the back of the house with a car and 2 baby seats to help her escape.

If she wanted to leave, she had lots of friends and her NC family to help her and there would be NO reason for her not to contact her family to let them know that she had left, was safe and where she and the kids were.

If you want my opinion, and no one said you did, I am thinking that the last person to see her in her home "disappeared" them all.

The window of opportunity is quite small too unless every detail was premeditated. Friend confirmed 2am drop off, presumably the video confirmed his 5:15am departure. I saw on a friend's fb comment that his vehicle and the house were searched multiple times already by LE...perhaps they found something and aren't saying until after an arrest.
I dont know what they can find, they should find her and the kids all over the car and house

This young, pregnant woman did not walk out of her house with 2 little ones, with just the clothes on their backs, no wallet, no phone, no car to escape a bad marriage. She didn't have to flee with nothing; he was at work and she had all day to pack the car with whatever she would need to be away for however long it would take for him to be served with divorce papers.

No one broke into the house and kidnapped them all.

No one was lurking outside waiting for the garage door to open to grab her and the kids.

No one came to the back of the house with a car and 2 baby seats to help her escape.

If she wanted to leave, she had lots of friends and her NC family to help her and there would be NO reason for her not to contact her family to let them know that she had left, was safe and where she and the kids were.

If you want my opinion, and no one said you did, I am thinking that the last person to see her in her home "disappeared" them all.
Yes Exactly this and I feel LE knows exactly who's to blame IMO

i believe this is my first post ever-long time lurker. i really wonder if this is a starting over to get away from a bad situation type of thing. i think someone else had mentioned that, and i feel like its possible. a phone, car, any belongings would not be taken. like a new identity start over is what i am describing. i would think that someone in her family would be made aware, and maybe even “play along” as to not bring any suspicion as to whats really going on. but, what lengths would authorities go to if they knew it was a “starting over” situation so as to not let someone know what was really going on? i hope im not rambling-at lunch at work and trying to hurry lol

Omgosh I did and I heard Scott Peterson!!
Tick tock..
Honestly when saw this posted on the MT thread the first thing that came to mind when reading she was pregnant was SP. Nothing I've read has changed that rather the opposite. It almost appears to be a carbon copy of it down to the truck backing up to load "umbrellas" to the tone of the husband in the video interview including the inappropriate laugh. Perhaps someone should have done their research first before making his "plan". He would have found out the original case didn't work out very well for the husband.

i believe this is my first post ever-long time lurker. i really wonder if this is a starting over to get away from a bad situation type of thing. i think someone else had mentioned that, and i feel like its possible. a phone, car, any belongings would not be taken. like a new identity start over is what i am describing. i would think that someone in her family would be made aware, and maybe even “play along” as to not bring any suspicion as to whats really going on. but, what lengths would authorities go to if they knew it was a “starting over” situation so as to not let someone know what was really going on? i hope im not rambling-at lunch at work and trying to hurry lol

She was away for 6 weeks with the kids, without the husband though. She came home, left the kids with him for a 2 day business trip and had just returned. If she wanted to leave she likely wouldn't have returned from the 6 week trip IMO.

I dont understand the being out until 2 am being 15 weeks pregnant either but to each their own
She was returning from a work trip, and that was when she got home from the airport. At 15 weeks you aren't really showing yet, and other than being tired, you might not be feeling anything, so flying out and back doesn't seem strange to me at all. Being she was doing sales, she was paying for her own airfare, and that late night flight was probably less expensive. There's also a chance it was booked before she knew she was pregnant.

What really bugs me is how he closes his eyes WAY too long (while shaking his head "no," interestingly) during his "plea" for them to come back. Ugh. At first I was keeping my mind open, thinking that these red flags could be due to a situation we don't know about, like with Leanne Bearden and others, when partners seem to be lying. They were keeping things hidden, but those things weren't what most people thought they were. But without her car?

I feel like several of the things that don't make sense and/or raise suspicion could easily be explained away. But taken all together, I can't see many explanations that would result in a good outcome.

Honestly when I first saw this posted on the MT thread the first thing that came to mind when reading she was pregnant was SP. Nothing I've read has changed that rather the opposite. It almost appears to be a carbon copy of it down to the truck backing up to load "umbrellas" to the tone of the husband in the video interview including the inappropriate laugh. Perhaps someone should have done their research first before making his "plan". He would have found out the original case didn't work out very well for the husband.

Yep. Scott was loading umbrellas into his truck which was backed up to the house. This guy was loading tools with his truck backed up to the house. Laci was pregnant, Shannon was pregnant. Scott acted calm, didn't want to stay in the house, this guy acts calm and doesn't want to stay in the house.

Remember Crystal McDowell who disappeared during the hurricane in TX? LE knew almost from the beginning "who" did it. What they had to do was wait and gather all information before confronting him. They had him on video prior to arresting him. We don't know what LE has already uncovered. If she left on her own, she had to have called someone to pick them up after he left for work. If not, well...I'd say LE is scrambling to connect all the dots. JMO, MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998