Found Deceased Shanann Watts (34) and daughters Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'll be the devil's advocate, but don't hurt me.... What if they are going through financial problems, it has been brought up numerous times in the past that Thrive usage has probably dwindled since it's very low BBB rating came out and since people starting discussing their negative experiences. So we have potentially a huge drop in income, a new baby, a feud with the HOA (i have to assume this will cost them something)... What if this is a planned disappearance to generate some income. She has a million contacts go on FB and see all the people posting, she has a network and excluding MT I haven't seen a go up that fast that quick. Possibly using Laci's case as a blue print. They are obviously good at making internet content, it wouldn't be hard for two tech savy sales people to pull this off. I can't go to the husband did it, he just doesn't give off the murder vibe (GUT FEELING ONLY), but he does give off a seriously conniving vibe. MOO IMHO all all that good stuff.

I agree this is all very possible but I would have to say also not very well thought out if using Laci's case as a blueprint because Scott ended up the prime suspect right away and is now on death row. I would think if this was a scam to get out of debt they would have made sure the husband did not in fact ACT like Scott Peterson after Shannen went missing. Husbands are always the first LE check into. Bringing more attention to himself in such an odd way would only ensure LE really dug into everything to do with this couple especially finances. I don't think he is the chivalrous type willing to go to jail in order to allow his wife to take off with ill gotten gain money while he rotted in prison. Therefore highly unlikely this is the case.

I agree this is all very possible but I would have to say also not very well thought out if using Laci's case as a blueprint because Scott ended up the prime suspect right away and is now on death row. I would think if this was a scam to get out of debt they would have made sure the husband did not in fact ACT like Scott Peterson after Shannen went missing. Husbands are always the first LE check into. Bringing more attention to himself in such an odd way would only ensure LE really dug into everything to do with this couple especially finances. I don't think he is the chivalrous type willing to go to jail in order to allow his wife to take off with ill gotten gain money while he rotted in prison. Therefore highly unlikely this is the case.
It depends, i have to think he was going to report her missing when he got home from work. He said he texted her in the morning and got nothing back. Usually you know someones routine. Husband dont know it but the friend does.

Regarding the FB video of SW telling CW another baby was coming -
I didn't tell my husband what is going and that SW and the girls are missing and asked him to watch the video and tell me if he felt CW was excited about the pregnancy.
My husband handed me my phone and said ' he's not happy about this'.
I then explained what was going on and had him watch the interviews with CW we both have the same gut feeling.

Regarding the FB video of SW telling CW another baby was coming -
I didn't tell my husband what is going and that SW and the girls are missing and asked him to watch the video and tell me if he felt CW was excited about the pregnancy.
My husband handed me my phone and said ' he's not happy about this'.
I then explained what was going on and had him watch the interviews with CW we both have the same gut feeling.
I think after so many kids who might just be like ok

Thinking out loud here....but in his interview he says her friend (Nicole) showed up at the house and was concerned nobody was responding. So she called chris and he cane right from work.

In the online article from earlier he said he came to the house from work because he saw on his doorbell camera that Nicole was standing at the door.

I suppose the stories could fit if it all happened. She called him, but he was already suspicious of nobody answering the door, which he could see on camera?

tbe point is killing 3 people in such a short time would be hard to conceal

Sad to say this, but an adult, killing 2 toddlers, would not have to be messy, forensically. Usually, these monsters quietly suffocate the babies. Leaves no real traces for the forensics team to find.

If he did that before Mom was dropped off, then he would have to blindside her, immediately, as she returned. Because the very first thing she would probably do, is run to the girl's room to check on them and he couldn't let that happen.

He could come from behind and get something around her neck, and bring her down with very little muss or fuss. It is scary how easily some of these monsters are able to dispose of their families.

HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING, of course...

So they had a “heated conversation”. At 5:15 before he left? At 2 when she got home? I wonder why he’d offer up that info. I guess he knew she tells Nicole everything? It was so loud the neighbors heard?

Two other possibilities: 1) it's his reason why she "ran off" 2) As others have suggested, perhaps there are some wounds visible on him that he has to explain

Sad to say this, but an adult, killing 2 toddlers, would not have to be messy, forensically. Usually, these monsters quietly suffocate the babies. Leaves no real traces for the forensics team to find.

If he did that before Mom was dropped off, then he would have to blindside her, immediately, as she returned. Because the very first thing she would probably do, is run to the girl's room to check on them and he couldn't let that happen.

He could come from behind and get something around her neck, and bring her down with very little muss or fuss. It is scary how easily some of these monsters are able to dispose of their families.

HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING, of course...
killing them, cleaning up and disposing of them without leaving any evidence is hard to do. He gots to put the bodies somewhere. On top of all that he would have to shut his phone off to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member