Found Deceased Shanann Watts (34) and daughters Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just phoned my son and woke him, so asked him to call me back when he really wakes up, he is out of state on the rigs. My question, driving where he drives, working on the rigs, would he not know exactly the best spots to disappear someone. I know there are times he works in area's that have "mancamps" that are fenced in and secure, have their own store in the man camp and trailers for the workers. They are so far off the beaten path. Living this lifestyle you learn the ins and outs of the "middle of nowhere". I am really waiting to hear what he says. IMHO

Regarding the FB video of SW telling CW another baby was coming -
I didn't tell my husband what is going and that SW and the girls are missing and asked him to watch the video and tell me if he felt CW was excited about the pregnancy.
My husband handed me my phone and said ' he's not happy about this'.
I then explained what was going on and had him watch the interviews with CW we both have the same gut feeling.

I did the same with my ex. (We are friends). Same reaction. Except with a scary description of what the "emotional conversation" likely entailed.

General photos of the surrounding areas and what it looks like in this area of Frederick/Erie. Long grasses (though I noticed A LOT of trimmed fields today, probably a coincidence, but maybe police asked land owners to search their perimeters). Some corn, some patches of tall grasses in ditches, lots of open (but owned and fenced) land. We got a crazy storm last night, so there is standing water all over the place and any of those little marshy/pond areas are brimming. Lots of fracking and oil fields. 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

Even if the home shows no signs of foul play....Two plus two still equals four. With the details we have, how praytell did they get out of there, leaving everything behind including their shoes, and a social butterfly goes silent shucking all responsibility (school, work, doc appt) i guarantee you they did not disintegrate into thin air. And the news that knocked on the door today, said no one was home except the little dog. I am sorry I am such an animal lover, but my heart goes out to that little Wiener. He knows.....IMHO

I'm interested in your theory of what happened, or at least why you think CW is not involved. Please share!

IMO, his story mostly checks out. I'm aware of stats that point to husbands and there are numerous cases that everyone can point to as backup. Here is what I don't find suspicious about him:
SW going away for 6 weeks without him - summer vacation, he wasn't able to go because work. Her work and scheduled afforded that long of a trip. Doesn't point to marital strife.
No grief in interview - I've said this a few times, everyone processes grief differently. If he processes things internally and within an inner-monologue, he would seem to be devoid of emotion because he's processing. As someone who has experienced a lot in this area, I don't think this should automatically raise alarms.
Body positioning during interview (arms across chest) - It's a defensive posture, yes. Tell me how comfortable you would be if you were going through an intense and stressful situation and you were being interviewed on camera. If my pulse on him above is right, he's probably an introvert and feels very uncomfortable being interviewed.
"Heated discussion" - Yes, this happens often in marriage. I think he mentioned it because he wants to say that their marriage wasn't perfect, I think he's being forthcoming.
Neighbor Camera - If it's far enough away and at night, it's possible that movement couldn't be accurately seen. More on that below.

IMO, the only thing that points to him is the fact that there isn't an image or anything that suggests SW and her kids leaving. There isn't an image that suggests anyone came or left IIRC. From friends who have posted, it sounds like their marriage wasn't perfect but it seems normal. I don't buy much that I see on SM because we all clean up our lives for our posts.

Oh, and I can't figure out which neighbor would have a doorbell cam that would see their house properly. Maybe it isn't a Ring cam? Maybe Nest or a different mounted cam? There is no driveway/front door right across the street from their front door. I'll try and post pics to show what I mean.
Don’t think the neighbor’s camera is a doorbell cam. Under the impression it’s a standard security camera.

I just phoned my son and woke him, so asked him to call me back when he really wakes up, he is out of state on the rigs. My question, driving where he drives, working on the rigs, would he not know exactly the best spots to disappear someone. I know there are times he works in area's that have "mancamps" that are fenced in and secure, have their own store in the man camp and trailers for the workers. They are so far off the beaten path. Living this lifestyle you learn the ins and outs of the "middle of nowhere". I am really waiting to hear what he says. IMHO

This is my fear. There are a few quarries in the area but they're being worked. There are ditches all about with little patches of brush and overgrowth. Some people out here have MANY acres and I wouldn't imagine they survey their land more than once a week maybe?

I also thought a lot of oil field workers worked in the night hours?

IMO, his story mostly checks out. I'm aware of stats that point to husbands and there are numerous cases that everyone can point to as backup. Here is what I don't find suspicious about him:
SW going away for 6 weeks without him - summer vacation, he wasn't able to go because work. Her work and scheduled afforded that long of a trip. Doesn't point to marital strife.
No grief in interview - I've said this a few times, everyone processes grief differently. If he processes things internally and within an inner-monologue, he would seem to be devoid of emotion because he's processing. As someone who has experienced a lot in this area, I don't think this should automatically raise alarms.
Body positioning during interview (arms across chest) - It's a defensive posture, yes. Tell me how comfortable you would be if you were going through an intense and stressful situation and you were being interviewed on camera. If my pulse on him above is right, he's probably an introvert and feels very uncomfortable being interviewed.
"Heated discussion" - Yes, this happens often in marriage. I think he mentioned it because he wants to say that their marriage wasn't perfect, I think he's being forthcoming.
Neighbor Camera - If it's far enough away and at night, it's possible that movement couldn't be accurately seen. More on that below.

IMO, the only thing that points to him is the fact that there isn't an image or anything that suggests SW and her kids leaving. There isn't an image that suggests anyone came or left IIRC. From friends who have posted, it sounds like their marriage wasn't perfect but it seems normal. I don't buy much that I see on SM because we all clean up our lives for our posts.

A lot of what you said makes sense. Though he should not be feeling grief those things at this stage. He should be feeling electric panic. Fear. Desperation. That's what normal people feel in these beginning moments and days.

True, some people are very stoic. But I can say that for many people who've been researching these cases for a couple decades, there's some similarities with demeanor and verbiage in other cases that is concerning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288