Found Deceased Shanann Watts (34) and daughters Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They believe the public is not at risk. However, if checking trails, they do suspect something nefarious. I also think they are going through the motions, but building their case. I really hope my gut is right and there will be an arrest soon. Update at Six p.m. Oh well I stay up literally all night so this is my sleepy time, but guess a couple more hours won't hurt to stay awake.

From the interview with her husband, I wonder what her illness is. Does anyone know? If too personal, forget I asked.

I want to have hope...but I try so hard not to, as I feel the heartbreak especially with cases involving children. Oh this is not going to be good....IMHO

No I mean a scenerio where she walked out on her own with the kids. A way she disappeared not involving the Elephant in the room. If the deadbolts are keyed and all locked her keys are in house, so unless a spare, that is not possible. out a window barefoot...??? Anyone....any ideas? IMHO
Thing is why would she sneak out shoeless with the kids through a back window, without important belongings and her own car, after he went to work. If she wanted to leave, just go.

I think they need to go through his truck toolbox with a fine tooth comb, look for hair or fibers. That is if he has one in his truck. I just have a feeling he backed in to remove the tools to make room for his wife. Its very odd, but the closer a crime happens to your home, the more you feel it. At least that is how I am. I feel for Mollie, for sure. But the closer to home the more it hurts....IMHO

I think they need to go through his truck toolbox with a fine tooth comb, look for hair or fibers. That is if he has one in his truck. I just have a feeling he backed in to remove the tools to make room for his wife. Its very odd, but the closer a crime happens to your home, the more you feel it. At least that is how I am. I feel for Mollie, for sure. But the closer to home the more it hurts....IMHO

Probably laid tarps down ...

I really really want to know if they've taken his truck. I think that would tell us a lot. It wasn't at the house but that doesn't mean much if he isn't staying there I guess.

Well, he has not been placed under arrest. So if they think he's a killer, then he could do it again. I'm wondering if they think she left and took the girls and brought them to harm. I don't personally think this is what happened, but...

If it is the husband he isn't likely to do it again though. Because when a husband kills his family he generally only poses a danger to his own family. As long as he doesn't remarry everyone is probably safe.

They believe the public is not at risk. However, if checking trails, they do suspect something nefarious. I also think they are going through the motions, but building their case. I really hope my gut is right and there will be an arrest soon. Update at Six p.m. Oh well I stay up literally all night so this is my sleepy time, but guess a couple more hours won't hurt to stay awake.

From the interview with her husband, I wonder what her illness is. Does anyone know? If too personal, forget I asked.

I want to have hope...but I try so hard not to, as I feel the heartbreak especially with cases involving children. Oh this is not going to be good....IMHO

I know Lupus and then possibly Fibro was mentioned?

Though I guess if they're planning to arrest CW, why the check points......

Did they specify what kind of check points? Like to find witnesses? To search vehicles?

How do we know she wasn't wearing shoes?
It was said no shoes were missing. Regardless whether that true or not true....it makes no sense for her to leave the house surreptitiously without her car and phone, IDs etc. She could just as well have called her good friend Nicole to come get them if she had reason not to take her car.

It has been said that all shoes were remaining at the house. I don't know if this info came from hubby or her friend. Did the kids have a special blanket, pillow or toy they never went anywhere without? Was it left behind. Is her family here in Colorado yet? If he gets arrested and its found that they are gone, with no family living in Colorado, will one of you that are close to her please care for her dog. I know you all are probably sick of hering me and the word dog, but its what I do and who I am, and the dog is also a victim here, a living breathing victim. IMHO

It’s rare for LE to say there’s “no public threat”. They always tiptoe around that by saying “you should always be vigilant” so they don’t have to answer the question. That tells me it’s the husband, family, or she left on her own. IMO ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson