Found Deceased Shanann Watts (34) and daughters Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how anyone could know exactly how many shoes the 3 of them have. There is no one in my life that could tell if a pair of my shoes is missing or not. Least of all, my hubby of 36 years. He wouldn't have a clue.

My husband and I could recognize if shoes were missing from our three kids "shoe closet". Also, from her SM her house looked very minimalist, no clutter, lots of empty spaces.

My husband and I could recognize if shoes were missing from our three kids "shoe closet". Also, from her SM her house looked very minimalist, no clutter, lots of empty spaces.

The children, yes, it's possible. But does her husband really know every single pair she has, from memory? ...flip flops, all sneakers, slip ons, etc etc etc...

Ok, I'll be the devil's advocate, but don't hurt me.... What if they are going through financial problems, it has been brought up numerous times in the past that Thrive usage has probably dwindled since it's very low BBB rating came out and since people starting discussing their negative experiences. So we have potentially a huge drop in income, a new baby, a feud with the HOA (i have to assume this will cost them something)... What if this is a planned disappearance to generate some income. She has a million contacts go on FB and see all the people posting, she has a network and excluding MT I haven't seen a go up that fast that quick. Possibly using Laci's case as a blue print. They are obviously good at making internet content, it wouldn't be hard for two tech savy sales people to pull this off. I can't go to the husband did it, he just doesn't give off the murder vibe (GUT FEELING ONLY), but he does give off a seriously conniving vibe. MOO IMHO all all that good stuff.
I never thought of this but now you really got me thinking. But where is she?

Because what people who are desperate for a miracle do is they hope beyond reason. Every second they imagine the phone might ring with news their loved ones are safe or their loved ones will walk through the door. They don't "Know" they aren't going to kiss their babies goodnight. Not even if they're already in bed. Not even if it is late at night. Not at this stage of things.
Yup, and they certainly don't want to be more than 2 steps away from their front door in the event they come home (no poor me I can't stay in the "ghost town" by myself)..If you're responsible, may you be "haunted" daily.

What an odd choice of words... "...an emotional conversation..." Just strange for a man to use that--- although maybe some men are more connected with their own feelings ?
And who saw them last ; outside of the husband ?

Did she seem ok (as in, not worried ) at her job ?
Sorry if this was discussed at length ..... trying to read back a bit to catch up.

Although I'm still not convinced that CW did something, I know he's not telling them everything.

Maybe this is a bit of a reach, but let's stop comparing him to Scott Peterson. IF CW had something to do with it or is named a POI/Suspect then let loose with the comparisons.

I don't see how anyone could know exactly how many shoes the 3 of them have. There is no one in my life that could tell if a pair of my shoes is missing or not. Least of all, my hubby of 36 years. He wouldn't have a clue.
My husband would probably make a rude, inappropriate comment if police questioned him about my shoes.

I have a question. I believe CW is from NC? Is it common there for people to consistently use words "anybody, everybody, somebody" as opposed to "anyone, everyone, someone"?

And another question. Do people in the US use a cleaning product called "Vanish"?

And another question. Do people in the US use a cleaning product called "Vanish"?[/QUOTE]

I dunno about "Vanish" but "Mr. Nobody" was pretty popular in my house when i was raising my boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member