Australia Australia - Lynette Dawson, 34, Sydney, Jan 1982 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
chris's police statement from 91 and joannes also insist it was the 15th. chris pushed the 16th also.
the only official contradiction to these dates is vanessa's police statement I posted above.
afaiko_O

chris 91 official statement.
https://theaustralianatnewscorpau.files.wordpress.com/2018/07/chris-dawson-1991-compressed.pdf

Another point of interest in Chris statement is he said Lyn was disturbed about the outcome of the session for a few days after the marriage counselling. The counselling session was on the Friday. Her work colleagues had noted Chris & Lyn walking hand in hand into her job immediately after the session. She said on the phone to her Mum that night that the marriage was back on track. Lyn goes missing the following day (according to Chris) with only a short telephone call to Chris advising him that she was staying away. He only received another 2 or maybe 3 phone calls after that (supposedly). How did Chris know she was 'disturbed by the results of that'? Why was she only disturbed FOR A FEW DAYS. When did she stop being disturbed?

Prior to my wife leaving me in January, '82 we were
having some matrimonial problems. I went on a brief time away from to, to try to clarify how I felt. I came back from a few days up here in Queensland, Lyn and I the went to marriage guidance to try to sort things out. After the marriage guidance for a few days, Lyn seemed disturbed by the results of that.

Another point of interest in Chris statement is he said Lyn was disturbed about the outcome of the session for a few days after the marriage counselling. The counselling session was on the Friday. Her work colleagues had noted Chris & Lyn walking hand in hand into her job immediately after the session. She said on the phone to her Mum that night that the marriage was back on track. Lyn goes missing the following day (according to Chris) with only a short telephone call to Chris advising him that she was staying away. He only received another 2 or maybe 3 phone calls after that (supposedly). How did Chris know she was 'disturbed by the results of that'? Why was she only disturbed FOR A FEW DAYS. When did she stop being disturbed?

having some matrimonial problems. I went on a brief time away from to, to try to clarify how I felt. I came back from a few days up here in Queensland, Lyn and I the went to marriage guidance to try to sort things out. After the marriage guidance for a few days, Lyn seemed disturbed by the results of that.

What a damned coincidence. ‘Matrimonial problems’ and then a ‘disturbed’ missing wife. *tickles the ivories* Da da da dummmm . . .

Yet another of so many inconsistencies in Chris' account of what happened.

Can't help thinking what an absolute miracle it was Chris got away with what he did and has continued to get away with for so long. So many little things could have, and should have bought him undone.

Hedley was on a radio interview this morning on Brisbane's Hit 105. He again definitively stated that Joanne was moved in 2 days after Lyn's disappearance. I don't have a link to the interview but it may be on their FB page if anyone's interested.

What a damned coincidence. ‘Matrimonial problems’ and then a ‘disturbed’ missing wife. *tickles the ivories* Da da da dummmm . . .

and with that golden touch of luck, right at hand , ready to move right in without the slightest problem was the daughters babysitter!...In 2 days!

No stress of getting to know a new nanny, no frantic hunting around for a minder so he could get back to work, ( although it was the long school vacation and I am sure that played a huge part in the timing of Lynn's murder ) plenty of time to do some landscaping, if needed, plenty of time to just dither around, he and Paul...

It's uncanny, really, just how lucky these Dawson blokes were.. the luck never ended.

Hedley was on a radio interview this morning on Brisbane's Hit 105. He again definitively stated that Joanne was moved in 2 days after Lyn's disappearance. I don't have a link to the interview but it may be on their FB page if anyone's interested.

Hedley seems to have been consistent from day 1 that "Joanne moved in to the home and Lyn's bed 2 days after her disappearance".

I can’t see to find it on their FB page:

Hit105

But it might be uploaded at a later stage.

Same with their website:

Brisbane

(Posting the links here for future reference.)

Hedley seems to have been consistent from day 1 that "Joanne moved in to the home and Lyn's bed 2 days after her disappearance".

Yes he does. He seems to state it emphatically in every interview. It makes me think we are onto something with catching Chris and Joanne out in their police statements and it may come up in a future podcast. Hedley also stated in this morning's interview that Chris is living in Coolum on the Sunshine Coast not Noosa as previously reported. Coolum is a little south of Noosa but in the vicinity.

and with that golden touch of luck, right at hand , ready to move right in without the slightest problem was the daughters babysitter!...In 2 days!

No stress of getting to know a new nanny, no frantic hunting around for a minder so he could get back to work, ( although it was the long school vacation and I am sure that played a huge part in the timing of Lynn's murder ) plenty of time to do some landscaping, if needed, plenty of time to just dither around, he and Paul...

It's uncanny, really, just how lucky these Dawson blokes were.. the luck never ended.

Everything just fell into place after the visit to the marriage counsellor, didn’t it? Gosh, events couldn’t have flowed more smoothly if they had been planned. Disturbed, mature wife magically out of the way, enabling the slotting in of a nubile young babysitter-come-bedwarmer. I swear that man must’ve been born under a lucky star. P’shaw!

I can’t see to find it on their FB page:

Hit105

But it might be uploaded at a later stage.

Same with their website:

Brisbane

(Posting the links here for future reference.)

Thanks Bo. I know you can download their podcast once the show finishes at 9am. It's the Stav Abby & Matt if anyone is unfamiliar and the interview was around 7.30 so an hour and a half into the show.

Everything just fell into place after the visit to the marriage counsellor, didn’t it? Gosh, events couldn’t have flowed more smoothly if they had been planned. Disturbed, mature wife magically out of the way, enabling the slotting in of a nubile young babysitter-come-bedwarmer. I swear that man must’ve been born under a lucky star. P’shaw!

and Bo!.. how many red blooded Australian men would have, or even today , have the supernatural good luck for the unnecessary wife to not only up and flit, leaving her rings behind for the Mrs #2, BUT! staying away thru the divorce, allowing a free passage of all property, superannuation, never asking for alimony, and no nonsense about child access or shared holidays!..

it was a dream ending to a suddenly unwanted marriage, and even luckier, you wouldn't believe it if it hadn't been documented, even luckier, the # 2 wife goes along with it!. the twin brother goes along with it! the sister in law goes along with it ! and slap me silly and call me Susan , as a bonus unheard of, the bloody NSW POLICE go along with the story!

People, I ask you !..

* dreamy eyed *.. I remember how darn lucky Baden-Clay appeared to be... here he was, writhing around in financial excreta of his own making, a mistress, ( Madame Lash ) who was dealing out intolerable ultimatums, a wife who simply would not accept his wonderfulness 24/7, and one day , this bloke wakes up and finds the maddening wife has 'gone for a walk'.. no one knows where!..leaves the kids, the house, her purse, !! but every one knows why. She wanted to clear the playing field for the ditzy husband to fulfill his needs, is the story line .

dearie me .

and Bo!.. how many red blooded Australian men would have, or even today , have the supernatural good luck for the unnecessary wife to not only up and flit, leaving her rings behind for the Mrs #2, BUT! staying away thru the divorce, allowing a free passage of all property, superannuation, never asking for alimony, and no nonsense about child access or shared holidays!..

it was a dream ending to a suddenly unwanted marriage, and even luckier, you wouldn't believe it if it hadn't been documented, even luckier, the # 2 wife goes along with it!. the twin brother goes along with it! the sister in law goes along with it ! and slap me silly and call me Susan , as a bonus unheard of, the bloody NSW POLICE go along with the story!

People, I ask you !..

I know, Troops. As my Dad would say, ‘You wouldn’t credit it.’

* dreamy eyed *.. I remember how darn lucky Baden-Clay appeared to be... here he was, writhing around in financial excreta of his own making, a mistress, ( Madame Lash ) who was dealing out intolerable ultimatums, a wife who simply would not accept his wonderfulness 24/7, and one day , this bloke wakes up and finds the maddening wife has 'gone for a walk'.. no one knows where!..leaves the kids, the house, her purse, !! but every one knows why. She wanted to clear the playing field for the ditzy husband to fulfill his needs, is the story line .

dearie me .

I know! They could be twins (or, with the addition of Paul, triplets?)

People, I ask you !..

Lol slap me silly and call me Susan you are hilarious Trooper

as her grabs her by the throat in the lift and tells her if this doesn't work I am getting rid of you.

where does that reference come from??? who made that statement? any ideas?
wasnt this session on the Friday the very day chris makes her a lovely drink and lyn vanishes??
when would she have told someone that?
she spent the day delusional that everything was going to be alright.

the fact Hedley keeps referring to the two days later joanne moved in leaves us to ponder that he weights vanessa's statement .

that is the only independant cross reference of dates we have to work on thats been released.
there must be more to back this up.
the 2 sisters and both boyfriends surely had to give statements.
that's a lot of people to rely on.
and looks like the only released statement we have, contradicted the lovebirds accounts.
hope we get to find out what story the others at south west rocks put out.
the boyfriends have no reason to protect joanne , hard to tell the family dynamics of the girls as sisters though .

I know! They could be twins (or, with the addition of Paul, triplets?)
One thing is for sure, Bo, between those three brothers, and throw in a sister in law for good measure, they have made clowns and fools of the Northern Beaches Detective section, over and over again, bought the office of the DPP into permanent disrepute, and will, I like to think, manage to inadvertently get the head of the DPP, the Big Prosecutor himself thrown out of his own office.
It's time the NSW police and particularly, the DPP fight back a little. There are reputations in need of repair and that doesn't include Dawson reps at all . A whole lot of teachers need to be pulled into line, and a lot of cleaning up to do.

Beginning, I would have to say , with the principals of those High Schools involved, just as a starter.

as her grabs her by the throat in the lift and tells her if this doesn't work I am getting rid of you.

wasnt this session on the Friday the very day chris makes her a lovely drink and lyn vanishes??

the fact Hedley keeps referring to the two days later joanne moved in leaves us to ponder that he weights vanessa's statement .

that is the only independant cross reference of dates we have to work on thats been released.
and looks like the only released statement we have, contradicted the lovebirds accounts.
the boyfriends have no reason to protect joanne , hard to tell the family dynamics of the girls as sisters though .

I had scratched my head to remember who Lyn could possibly have had time to tell about the lift incident too. But I think the answer is, the ladies she worked with.

Found this reference about it:

PAT JENKINS: It was difficult listening to Joanne's evidence but I think I found it more painful listening to the evidence of the girls who worked with Lyn. They were the ones who gave us the information about bruising on Lyn's neck and...and things that Lyn said had happened. Very violent incidents... instances that had occurred.

GREG SIMMS: Just the revelation that she had, um, said to one of the ladies that, um... ..when they were in the lift and had come down from the marriage counsellor, that in the lift Chris had grabbed her by the throat and said, "If this doesn't work, I'm getting rid of you." That shocked me.

from memory, which can sometimes be a bit shaky, it was the women,, or one woman at the creche, where she worked...

but.. if it was Friday that the counselling session took place, and she 'left' 2 days later, … that makes it a Sunday.. ( yet, he says, he drove her to the bus stop to do shopping, and I am not sure if Sunday shopping was a reality then, I tend to think it wasn't... ) ….

( slumps into mumbling mantra )……

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member