Found Deceased Shanann Watts (34) and daughters Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denver News 7 Recap of Evening Report on Missing
Shanann Watts & Girls:

• Denver News 7 Video of their 8/14 Interview of CW has been viewed more than 100,000 times
  • LE monitored check points at the entrance to subdivision up until 6pm today, handing out flyers and asking residents to report anything large or small that may be a clue to disappearance.
  • Canvassed the neighborhood today for face to face contact with residents and to assure them there is no threat to the public.
  • Neighbor comment: we did admire them very much -lovely family but something doesn't smell right and disconcerting.
  • Unnamed Friend first contacted LE to report welfare/missing SW
  • LE interviewing CW but does not believe they are getting all the information -- believe he know more.
  • Don't want to rule anything out -- we need Public Help for anything than may have been seen.
  • CBI/FBI joined investigation.
Denver, Colorado Live Video Stream | thedenverchannel.com
SABBM

How would LE know that ?
Curious.
What if a stranger took her and the two girls... wouldn't there be a very clear danger to the public -- esp. in that specific neighborhood ?

Last edited:
We've got to find out if it's normal for him to back up his truck to the garage every morning to load his tools. Does he do this everyday? That is just bothering me, my husband is in construction and when he had a truck he had a tool thing on the back he could lock but right now he's driving an SUV and he keeps his tools in the back and then backs in the driveway. I just find it weird that you'd unload/load tools everyday, it seems like a lot.
If it was an open bed he probably put them in the garage so they wouldn't get stolen. Just my opinion

SABBM

How would LE know that ?
Curious.
What if a stranger took her and the two girls... wouldn't there be a very clear danger to the public -- esp. in the specific neighborhood ?
They always say it. I think the default is unless they know without a doubt someone is running around kidnapping or murdering people they say "No immediate threat to the public."

SABBM

How would LE know that ?
Curious.
What if a stranger took her and the two girls... wouldn't there be a very clear danger to the public -- esp. in the specific neighborhood ?

How would a stranger have taken them? If they have video and the only movement is her arriving home at 2am and him leaving for work at 5:15am? Unless the stranger had an invisibility cloak.... or the camera isn't as helpful as we think.

SABBM

How would LE know that ?
Curious.
Apparently LE does not believe the disappearance a stranger abduction, and SC and daughters were target and known to person(s) responsible. It's possible they have a timeline. Maybe CW told them he was someplace that didn't check out. LE have many methods to determine whether public is at threat.

The Watts have the doorbell camera - CW talks about seeing the friend at the front door via his phone
ap & the neighbors across the street have the “driveway camera”
Thank you, this helps a lot!! Definitely assuming he didn’t realize his neighbors had a camera with a wider view of their house. He could’ve been going with the assumption that she could’ve snuck out with the kids and caught a ride but this would’ve been caught by the neighbors camera...

When he said on the interview that after their emotional talk she said she was going over to a friends, when are we to assume this was? At 2am after she got home? Just gonna get her kids out of bed and go hang with a friend? Or as he was leaving for work at 515am? Why would she say this following an emotional discussion? Didn’t he ask what friend? My husband certainly would have. Not just a, “Oh cool going to a friends huh? Well see ya later!”

Reminiscent of:

"The Ramseys spoke on national TV Wednesday - one week to the day after their daughter, 6-year-old JonBenet Ramsey, was last seen alive.

"There is a killer on the loose," Patsy Ramsey said. "I don't know who it is, I don't know if it's a he or a she. But if I were a resident of Boulder, I would tell my friends to keep your babies close to you. There's someone out there.""

How would a stranger have taken them? If they have video and the only movement is her arriving home at 2am and him leaving for work at 5:15am? Unless the stranger had an invisibility cloak.... or the camera isn't as helpful as we think.
If this is the case, then he is painted into a pretty damning window.

Even if the home shows no signs of foul play....Two plus two still equals four. With the details we have, how praytell did they get out of there, leaving everything behind including their shoes, and a social butterfly goes silent shucking all responsibility (school, work, doc appt) i guarantee you they did not disintegrate into thin air. And the news that knocked on the door today, said no one was home except the little dog. I am sorry I am such an animal lover, but my heart goes out to that little Wiener. He knows.....IMHO

Yeah... I’m still 10 pages behind but it made me sad to hear the dog is in the house since the guy said he didn’t want to be there. I hope the poor pup is being cared for and loved on.

IF there's video recording that could account for the movements around their house in that window of time.... they (LE) could look for her in a radius of the distance to his workplace.

Have they used SAR dogs at all ?
Going on the assumption she could still be alive and well -- just hiding at a friends' place. Though that seems far-fetched, since she didn't take her kids' meds. (A previous article implied one of the children may have had a medical issue.)

I'm not thinking they'd need cadaver/decomp. dogs at the house yet.
No blood evidence or signs of a struggle -- according what's been released by LE.

Thank you, this helps a lot!! Definitely assuming he didn’t realize his neighbors had a camera with a wider view of their house. He could’ve been going with the assumption that she could’ve snuck out with the kids and caught a ride but this would’ve been caught by the neighbors camera...

When he said on the interview that after their emotional talk she said she was going over to a friends, when are we to assume this was? At 2am after she got home? Just gonna get her kids out of bed and go hang with a friend? Or as he was leaving for work at 515am? Why would she say this following an emotional discussion? Didn’t he ask what friend? My husband certainly would have. Not just a, “Oh cool going to a friends huh? Well see ya later!”
If I’m remembering correctly he said her plans to go to the friend’s house were “vague”. He didn’t mention the doctor’s appt. that the friend said Shanann was going to and what about it was the first day of school?

I just skimmed the articles, FB page, and comments here. I literally feel sick. Those poor girls. If she took the girls and fled to a domestic violence shelter, she would have been seen on camera leaving, correct? Another vehicle at minimum would have been seen pulling in to presumably transport her? I am assuming LE also checked shelters- although I'm uncertain of their confidentiality and privacy rules in active investigations.

I have a horrible feeling about this and feel nauseous thinking about what likely happened. :(

I don't see how anyone could know exactly how many shoes the 3 of them have. There is no one in my life that could tell if a pair of my shoes is missing or not. Least of all, my hubby of 36 years. He wouldn't have a clue.

I think this is just another case of a guilty person giving too many details while talking. I’m not so sure he knows if there’s shoes missing or not, but I have absolutely no doubt he knows where those blankets are, and I don’t even want to say where that probably is. IMO

LE knows how to interrogate. If this guy did something to Shannon and the girls as a result of snapping after or during that emotional heated "discussion" , he's going to fold....just like in Crystal McDowell's case.
If he is fundamentally a cold calculator and premeditated this, I suspect he will go silent, stick to his story, and assume no body no case.
That is, IF he is responsible for their disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks