Found Deceased Shanann Watts (34) and daughters Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, was the "emotional conversation" because he had killed those sweet girls?

I knew it because of his interview and the timeline. There was no way out for them.

My only hope and I type this as tears stream down my face, is that no one suffered and it was quick. I hope the sweeties were already gone and he didn't do anything to them in front of their Mama. I can't....

I'm sick.

Put him in gen pop with lifers. No one thinks it is ok to kill their children. bye.

He sure shakes his head "no" a lot, and there is a prolonged eye blink at the end when he's looking into the camera. He's like, trying to hide from his lies by closing his eyes.

(ETA weirdly coincides with my tagline thing, which is from a song, but is also oddly appropriate)
And the smirk and rocking back and forth... It was all about him - couldn't stay in the GHOST TOWN well yeah you coward cuz you would be haunted all night. SOB

I’m heartbroken for those two little girls and for Shanann. Like many of the longtime members, I pretty much knew this would be the ending and couldn’t conjure up a splinter of hope that they had somehow escaped. I’m so sorry for friends, family and loved ones.

I have no thoughts for CW; he’s like an insect. Maybe we’ll learn what happened, or maybe not (narcissists will lie about the pettiest of things), but the why will simply be that he wanted to be free of his family, the only people who looked to him for love and care.

Apperantly not. But, at least they will recover bodies. Then let him kill his sorry *advertiser censored*.

Oh I want him to have to live with this in prison for decades!!! I want him to stare at four walls and hear the jeers of other prisoners, this tough guy who killed little babies and a pregnant wife. And think of all he had and destroyed. And how everyone including his family and friends knows he is a piece of you know what. A coward as someone so perfectly stated on here.

I don;t want him to be allowed the luxury of suicide.

Such a horrific tragedy. Shanann was such a positive, upbeat person — remarkably sincere and nice. Nobody deserves this but somehow that makes it hurt even more. It was almost glaringly obvious what happened to her from the beginning, but I was holding out hope the girls were OK and just hidden w/someone. Grateful to LE for getting him to confess so quickly — hopefully family/friends will be spared the gutwrench of a trial.

I'm so sorry. Just words are not enough. It's horrible.

I just saw a picture of the family, those sweet, beautiful little girls. He won't fair well in prison as a "baby killer, and baby mama killer". Zero respect for him, and no one will want to watch his back. He will do some hard time.

He will also probably have some crazy women write to him, Scott Peterson recieved dozens of wedding proposals.

This guy reminded me of Mark Hacking, who killed his beautiful wife, Lori, when she was pregnant. Sick.

Homocide is the top killer among pregnant women. A woman who is pregnant is more likely to be abused by a partner.

gitana1......looks like you and I thought it was the husband from page 1 of this thread. :(
I was not in on page 1 because I didn't hear about it. Someone posted in MT about it and said to come over here and check it out. As soon as I read pregnant wife I thought Scott Peterson. After watching both videos of him I even posted mystery solved. Some people just can't get away with lying. He didn't have the initial likability of Peterson either. Peterson was such a pyschopath that he was able to not only detach, but do it such a way that he was almost believable. This guy just didn't have that ability. I did get the impression that he was weaker then Peterson. I'm glad he was. Her family was spared months of wondering where her loved ones were and what happened to them. This will destroy them no doubt but not having to go through the absolute torture one goes through just trying to get through the day, one day at a time, for weeks, month and even years, is a tiny blessing in all this horrificness that is now their reality. My heart aches for them. No person should ever, ever lose their child this way.

I am just completely heartbroken by this :( I had a feeling, but was hoping it would turn out differently. I will never understand why this happens. Just get a divorce if you aren't happy. To not only kill you pregnant wife but your beautiful babies too ... What a . Hope he rots!

You take your girls to a birthday party on Sunday, and kill them that night, early morning? Lord....
That never sat right with me. He took them out on Saturday night to a friends (3 & 4 yrs olds) instead of loving, nurturing them with Daddy alone time in the comfort of their lovely home, and then the bday party on Sunday -- I think it was planned to be seen out with them and part of his upcoming cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks