Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Watts: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Shanann Watts’ brother, FR, wrote on Facebook on Wednesday, “That piece of **** may he rot in hell. He killed (my) pregnant sister and my two nieces. Her husband Chris watts admitted to murdering my family. … We just found out she was pregnant with a baby boy and his name was going to be Nico.”

He added, “I just want to know why. My precious family. Bella, Celeste and her just found out unborn son Niko. I just want 30 seconds alone with that heartless psychopath. May Satan have mercy on his soul. The cops drug their feet. He was the only one with them and backed his truck into the garage. Doesn’t take a genius to know who was suspect. My blood is boiling and the pain and anger and sadness I have in my heart. Nothing absolutely nothing would get in my way of taking away his life like he did mine and my ENTIRE FAMILY.”

I saw those FB posts. Just really got to me. Nothing can fix the devastation of her family. And others who loved them. It's unfathomable, you guys.

Shanann Watts’ brother, FR, wrote on Facebook on Wednesday, “That piece of **** may he rot in hell. He killed (my) pregnant sister and my two nieces. Her husband Chris watts admitted to murdering my family. … We just found out she was pregnant with a baby boy and his name was going to be Nico.”

He added, “I just want to know why. My precious family. Bella, Celeste and her just found out unborn son Niko. I just want 30 seconds alone with that heartless psychopath. May Satan have mercy on his soul. The cops drug their feet. He was the only one with them and backed his truck into the garage. Doesn’t take a genius to know who was suspect. My blood is boiling and the pain and anger and sadness I have in my heart. Nothing absolutely nothing would get in my way of taking away his life like he did mine and my ENTIRE FAMILY.”

Also this:

Chris and Shanann Watts jointly filed for chapter 7 bankruptcy in June 2015 in Colorado federal court, court records show. Chris Watts was working at the time for an oil and gas company, Anadarko Petroleum Corp., but it is not clear if he is still employed there. The couple was about $448,000 in debt at the time. The bankruptcy case was closed in October 2015.

Online court records also show Chris and Shanann Watts were sued for financial reasons by their homeowners association, Wyndham Hill Master Association Inc., on July 12, 2018. Details about that case were not immediately available. They were due in court on August 24. An attorney was not listed in court records for the Watts.

Just noticed my post said “loved him” and should have said “her” and the girls of course. Tried to edit it but thread was closed. Want to make the correction here in case anyone ready it was thinking WTF!?

How are you holding up? And how is your friend who called the police? How is she doing?

I'm so, so sorry. I can't imagine what any of you are going through. Your friends gut and heart are amazing and I'm so glad she listened to them. I wonder if she was wary of Chris recently or for awhile now?

I hope you don't mind me asking but what other things that haven't come out yet?
Don’t want to say too much but nothing like signs of violence. One example, her phone was (hidden?) behind a cushion in the couch.

Mmmhmmm this is so true. Evil does have a face and you can recognize it ALMOST every time. There still are some that are soooooooooooo talented in their lifelong ability to lie and disconnect that what they say appears to be true or plausible. That is the REAL evil. Peterson had it Bundy had it too. It's sickening that it exists but they do and we all have to accept it and do our best to protect ourselves from it.

I was just sitting here thinking of her parents. I have 3 kids my oldest being slightly older then Shannen. All I can think of right now is her mom and dad. She was JUST there with them. If only she had stayed there. Her parents are going to be tortured by this one thing alone. Having their daughter and precious grandbabies with them where they were safe and sound. If I were her mom I would be beating myself up saying why did I let her go as if there was ANY way she would know this would happen. Of course she wouldn't know. But this is something she is going to play over and over again in her mind for the rest of her life. I just want to hug her and let her know there was nothing she did wrong or she could have done to prevent this. Ugh I just want to cry

That's what's been killing me from the beginning. Exactly that. They just spent all that time with them. Oh and the panicked posts of the dad and brother.

My dear friend is “the friend” who investigated Shenanns whereabouts Monday morning and had the guts to call the police right away. She took a lot of grief for it in social media, but if she hadn’t the police wouldn’t have gotten there before CW did to find the doors locked and other things that haven’t come out that really boxed him in a corner. If he had 10 minutes in the house before the police got there he could have “fixed” so many things to make the investigation much, much harder. Not sure I would have had the instinct, tenacity or guts to act that quickly but I’m grateful for everyone who loved her that she did.

Did she suspect the husband at all? Why were people giving her grief on social media? For what? Bless her soul. I can't imagine.

Gotta give props to wildcatrunner. She said chris’s Car was at the presser at 3:30, and his car stayed after the presser . She knew he was being questioned and was going to cave tonight.

That's right!!

BTW, the dog is safe and staying with a family friend.

Oh, one of our friends on here who went to bed was so worried about the poor dog. I hope she sees this post.

Last edited:
Wouldn't the dogs have hit on that? They were all over the area.
Just guessing but if he sealed the spot really tight with dirt, then covered with some flooring material, maybe the dogs will miss?

I live in a house with a very large garage with a storage room in the corner. When we purchased the house, the storage(bonus) room wasn't finished. It was just 4 walls, a door, and a dirt floor. We covered the floor with concrete tiles and use as a storage room. This is how I got the idea.

Someone had pointed out on facebook that his right arm looks potentially broken - someone here had mentioned it looked like in a sling the way he was holding it. Interesting. so sad. :(

Also, her brother posted that they found out she was pregnant with a boy. :(

"I just want to know why. My precious family. Bella, Celeste and her just found out unborn son Niko. I just want 30 seconds alone with that heartless psychopath. May Satan have mercy on his soul. The cops drug their feet. He was the only one with them and backed his truck into the garage. Doesn't take a genius to know who was suspect. My blood is boiling and the pain and anger and sadness I have in my heart. Nothing absolutely nothing would get in my way of taking away his life like he did mine and my ENTIRE FAMILY." - FR

Attachments

• arm.jpg
    arm.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 371

And every one of us here can totally understand where her brother is coming from. I do hope the media steps away and allows this family the respect they deserve and necessary time to grieve in peace. That is raw pain you are reading right there. I hope her siblings and parents are able to bring each other comfort in the coming days to get through this as a family. Now more then ever they need to be a rock for each other for their is no one who loved her the same way as they her family did. I hope they seek counseling because this is just a trauma that rocks you to the soul.

Just guessing but if he sealed the spot really tight with dirt, then covered with some flooring material, maybe the dogs will miss?

I live in a house with a very large garage with a storage room in the corner. When we purchased the house, the storage(bonus) room wasn't finished. It was just 4 walls, a door, and a dirt floor. We covered the floor with concrete tiles and use as a storage room. This is how I got the idea.

It makes sense with the timeline- there wasn't much time, if what we know is true. Otherwise he would have been late to work. Who knows if he had a strict schedule. If he didn't, then they could be somewhere near there...I'll look on the map. Please, I hope they didn't suffer.

And every one of us here can totally understand where her brother is coming from. I do hope the media steps away and allows this family the respect they deserve and necessary time to grieve in peace. That is raw pain you are reading right there. I hope her siblings and parents are able to bring each other comfort in the coming days to get through this as a family. Now more then ever they need to be a rock for each other for their is no one who loved her the same way as they her family did. I hope they seek counseling because this is just a trauma that rocks you to the soul.

Amen.

How are you holding up? And how is your friend who called the police? How is she doing?
I’m incredibly sad but only had the pleasure of meeting Shanann a few times so it’s much harder on those who were close to her. My friend is as you’d imagine heartbroken beyond words— on top of losing her best friend she’s been dealing w/social media criticism, wild accusations, press hounding her and interviews w/LE. All of that pales in comparison to the worry (and now grief) she’s feeling, but it made for a really rough week. I would have been a basket case by Monday night but she may bethestrongest person I know. It will take a long time, but hoping she will be OK. So many people affected. Her teen-age son babysat the girls — my heart breaks for him too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77