Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW. He did bury them at home. Someone here was right on when they said he was a lazy and would take the easy way out and bury them at home.

edit:
[ I linked a news tweet downstream, but it might be poorly worded so this might be incorrect.]

Last edited:
He would be dumber then dumb to fire a gun off in such a close quartered neighborhood not to mention having a crime scene that would have been an absolute mess to clean in his time frame. It would never really be clean because luminal would find the smallest blood spatter.

As far as the little girls go, I think this coward would have killed them in their sleep. I hope he did because the thought that his baby girls were awake and saw what their monster of a father was going to do to them is so horrific it is enough to send their loved ones right over the edge. I know it would me.

I figured someone would hear something if he used a gun. I just wanted to think they went quickly. I don't know anything about guns and silencers...I just don't want to think about this anymore and I'm just a random person.

The poor family.

I just don’t understand how in a few hours he could have done anything violent in the sense of shooting them . How could he hide the evidence that quickly . There would be a lot of blood to hide . He had to of strangled them or something and I imagine he hid them somewhere in the woods or by a creek or something
I think CW smothered his baby daughters before SW got home from AZ so the girls were already dead. Whether he let SW see her babies is questionable. I'm sure that's the first thing she wanted to do when she walked in the door at 1:58AM. I'm still thinking about how he murdered his wife.

I think CW smothered his baby daughters before SW got home from AZ so the girls were already dead. Whether he let SW see her babies is questionable. I'm sure that's the first thing she wanted to do when she walked in the door at 1:58AM. I'm still thinking about how he murdered his wife.
I thought the girls went on the trip with the mother ?

I can't seem to sleep because of remembering something about a man killing his family because he'd lost his job. Then another one killed his because they were about to lose their house.

Perhaps his strange behavior in the interview came from him having felt so overwhelmed by their past (current) debts and upcoming court hearing his mind twisted, he thought having another baby was the last thing he needed, so he decided he had to do his family a favor by sparing them (except himself of course) the worry of an uncertain future.

Then again he could have just wanted another life free from child support.

Regardless of whatever his reasons turn out to be, he disgusts me beyond words and should be locked away for life. Preferably given death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie