Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

It is in a tweet on the news FB page:

Jaclyn Allen Denver7 was live.
1 hr ·

Breaking: Sources tell Jace Larson Chris Watts confessed to killing his pregnant wife Shannan and their two daughters Bella and Celeste. Police are digging up the bodies now and processing the evidence at the home.

Maybe it is bad reporting, but this reporter said ' police are digging up the bodies now' and they are 'processing evidence at the home.'

Even though we all knew it doesn't make it any easier.

What a sick, sick this "man" is.

Rest in Peace Shannan, Celeste, Bella.
No it doesn't make it any easier. I'm exhausted but I know I will have trouble getting to sleep and I don't even know any of the victims. Her poor family must be going out of their minds with shock and grief. Ugh, knowing this makes me even sadder and less likely to sleep well.

Amen, I hope these three can RIP. I also hope visions of what he did to his family haunts him day and night for the rest of his sad and pathetic life.

1 hr ·

Breaking: Sources tell Jace Larson Chris Watts confessed to killing his pregnant wife Shannan and their two daughters Bella and Celeste. Police are digging up the bodies now and processing the evidence at the home.

Maybe it is bad reporting, but this reporter said ' police are digging up the bodies now' and they are 'processing evidence at the home.'

If you watch her video she doesn't say that. I think maybe her wording is confusing in that tweet.

They could be buried there but no one has confirmed that yet.

wait, actually I just watched the Denver7 video again and it doesn't actually say they were buried at the home. It says they are processing evidence at the home and digging up the bodies, they know where they are (something like that). Hmmm. confusing.

wait, actually I just watched the Denver7 video again and it doesn't actually say they were buried at the home. It says they are processing evidence at the home and digging up the bodies, they know where they are (something like that). Hmmm. confusing.

Yes, I agree.

I didn't read her tweet in that way either. I read them separately.

Then the tweet is very poorly worded. Because it says 'they are digging up the bodies now and processing the evidence in the home. '

It is very poorly worded if she didn't mean to imply the bodies were being dug up in the home.

1 hr ·

Yes @katydid23 it's poorly written but it's an emotional late night for all in the news room. The video broadcast from the house makes it clear that they are recovering evidence from the house, but not bodies. In fact, CW is probably using their location to help with his plea. We'll find out tomorrow if/when he leads LE to the bodies. He's inhuman -- it's all about him.

Do you think he let SW see the babies before he killed her?

I sure hope not. Surely they were already dead. I hope she never knew her babies were dead and I hope she never saw it coming. I hope his arm is broken but I hope he broke it moving her body, not killing one of them.

I hope they were all given overdoses of meds and just fell asleep and never woke up. Yes, I know very well that's not what happened.

However, I sure wish that's how every cowardly husband killed his family if he didn't have the guts to just take himself out! At least don't make them suffer or let them know they are being betrayed by their husband or daddy. Just let them fall asleep and not wake up.

I had 2 girls and then a baby boy. That baby boy is now 3 years old. He is the absolutely light of our entire family. He is the center of our universe. I don't know how we would have managed the extremely challenging last 2 years without his hilarious personality.

Shanann, Bella, Cece and Nico. I'm so sorry the world has been robbed of all of you. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth