Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like he brought them to work with him... wow that's ballsy. I had assumed he hid them on the route to work.

Also believe he killed the girls over the weekend and then Shanann when she returned home. Financial stress and the stress of having 2 young kids full time after a 6 week break from parenting.

I believe he wasn't under stringent time constraints when disposing of the babies. However, with SW he was due at work. I whole heartedly believe he would have at least returned to the scene where he left SW and concealled her at the least, or relocated her at a later time. But ding dong, Doorbell cam and it all unraveled from there. IMHO

Sounds like he brought them to work with him... wow that's ballsy. I had assumed he hid them on the route to work.

Also believe he killed the girls over the weekend and then Shanann when she returned home. Financial stress and the stress of having 2 young kids full time after a 6 week break from parenting.

Maybe bc he thought he was very smart and this way he could keep an eye out for cops while at work?

Shanann Watts
2ec0mkk.jpg

As if this were not horrifying enough.... this was Shannan’s last FB post. While she was away from home! She did not clarify in comments if human trash husband staged this photo, or if her children did. Undoubtedly he texted this to her?!

* Edited to clarify how photo came to be?!
I kind of feel like she did this and posted it public on purpose. JMO

I hope I’m wrong to infer that Shanann’s body is in a different location than the children’s. Because IMO that means he killed the kids first and waited for Shanann to come home to then kill her. That seems like some kind of cool, calm, pre-planned evil act, not a rage-driven, spur of the moment reaction.

It’s so sickening. Did he kill the children to “show” Shanann, teach her a lesson? Evil epitomized...

So the reporter revealed Shananns body was found on Anadarko property. Still working on uncovering the girls. That makes me think they were killed before she got home?

Looks like Anadarko has a lot of fracking operations up there.

Anadarko in Colorado - Learn about our Upstream Operations

Anadarko holds approximately 400,000 net acres in the DJ Basin development area and estimates it holds more than 2 billion BOE of recoverable resources on its acreage. The DJ Basin has all the ingredients of a premier asset: established infrastructure, experienced personnel, more than 30 years of operating history, a growing resource opportunity and mineral-interest ownership via the Union Pacific Railroad Land Grant.

If he had a job out in the "patch" or at a processing station, he would likely be able to drive unsupervised to remote locations on their property.

Check Google Maps satellite view in the area east and north of Frederick. Go out a ways and you'll see a large web of dirt roads linked to small bare-dirt areas. Hundreds of them. Those are the fracking fields. Most of that property is owned or controlled by Andarko.

Google Maps

Last edited:
Husband Arrested for Killing Pregnant Wife and Daughters After Telling TV Their Disappearance Was ‘Tearing Me Apart’

Police in Frederick arrested Chris Lee Watts, 33, late Wednesday night on three counts of first-degree murder in connection to the disappearances of his wife, 34-year-old Shanann Cathry Watts, and the couple’s daughters: Celeste, 3, and Bella, 4. Watts also faces three counts of tampering with evidence.

Frederick held a press conference Thursday morning but provided few details on the case.

A law enforcement source told The Daily Beast that Watts picked up his father from the airport Wednesday morning and family members convinced him to turn himself in.

The FBI was suspicious of Watts from the beginning, according to the law enforcement source, because the suspect was “cavalier” in interviews.

Watts’ interview with Denver7 raised red flags for police, according to the TV station.

Husband Arrested for Killing Pregnant Wife and Daughters After Telling TV Their Disappearance Was ‘Tearing Me Apart’

Regarding Chris's mug shot. He just looks pissed off. What the heck. Prob still mad at Shannan for inconveniencing him with all this parental,spousal, financial responsibility bs? Not to mention, now he is inconvenienced by jail time, handcuffs, lawyers, murder , disposal of loved ones bodies, interviews, etc etc. I really wish someone would slap or punch him on camera. It would make my day.

I hope media doesn't hound the families. I have to admit I'm concerned his mother may speak to a journalist and try to give excuses for her son' s behaviors.

How can a parent kill their own children? Wth? I still can't grasp this.

My guess is we're going to find out husband was jealous and resentful of his wife's success and ability to make perhaps more
money than he was. If he's a macho man, her out performing him
in the traditional sense of taking care of family, money wise, this
might have been eating him to the core.
Since they had major financial problems in the past this was
probably a sensitive subject between them.
And she was traveling for the job and he was stuck home babysitting- it had to grind him.
His ego was deflated and he couldn't take it anymore.

Body thought to be missing Frederick mom Shanann Watts found; investigators recovering girls' bodies

FREDERICK, Colo. – Authorities say they have recovered the body of a woman they are “quite certain” is that of missing Frederick woman Shanann Watts and say they believe they know where the bodies of her two young daughters, Celeste and Bella, are located, though they hadn’t been recovered as of Thursday morning.

Colorado Bureau of Investigation Director John Camper confirmed that the woman believed to be Watts was discovered on land owned by Anadarko Petroleum Company. Anadarko spokeswoman Jennifer Brice confirmed that 33-year-old Chris Watts worked for the company as well. He was arrested in connection to her death and that of their children Wednesday night.

SO, he buried them at different locations. To me, that indicates the girls were killed first and buried, and when the wife came home, she was murdered. JMO, MOO.

Evil from the lowest pit in hell, MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member