UNSOLVED Oh - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is exactly why WS doesn’t allow links to speculation on social media. One rumor on Facebook becomes forwarded to someone else, then repeated on another form of social media, soon it is being reported as a fact instead of rumor, someone embellishes the story and then it becomes like the game of telephone.
Read it again, carefully. The AG’s statement is interesting. I’m glad the members here didn’t share links to social media. I saw a couple questionable posts that worried me about the thread getting shut down.

It’s also very odd to me that the scanners in Pike and Scioto were not working yesterday. IMO, patience is key right now.

Well, did they search the Flying W or not? Did they search anything?If so what? And was anything on the local news last night or this morning? Are there any pictures of a search?

Someone would have been out there with a cell phone, taking pictures of LEOs going into the place, yesterday. It would have been all over sm, if not last night, this morning. The availability of instant pictures and ease of sharing them would almost guarantee photos on sm sites and news sites today.

Someone would have been out there with a cell phone, taking pictures of LEOs going into the place, yesterday. It would have been all over sm, if not last night, this morning. The availability of instant pictures and ease of sharing them would almost guarantee photos on sm sites and news sites today.
Agree. And one of those happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member