UNSOLVED Oh - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Pike County Sherrif- Ohio Facebook page:
"No arrest (sic) were made. The investigation remains very active and continues. No further comment at this time." posted several minutes ago. They didn't say what it referred to but I am inferring.

Attachments

• pike county.PNG
    pike county.PNG
    11 KB · Views: 14
I saw a few different photos last night. I think, in my opinion, the silence is more bs from LE in that area. People were seen and heard by neighbors. My sincere apologizes if my post last night was against TOS, I got a bit excited.

They didn't say there were no searches. They just said there were no arrests.

JMO

I saw a few different photos last night. I think, in my opinion, the silence is more bs from LE in that area. People were seen and heard by neighbors. My sincere apologizes if my post last night was against TOS, I got a bit excited.

You're fine, I'm one who isn't super sure about the weed because we didn't see pictures. At this point, I want twenty seven eight-by-ten colour glossy pictures with circles and arrows,and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one is about. ;)

Thanks to one and all for posting and to each who occasionally bump up the thread.

So many excellent posts & I read every single one. I can't thank each of you enough for keeping this thread going & continuing our mission of justice for the Rhoden Family.

I sincerely believe as do many of our faithful thread contributors that the massacre was executed with practiced precision.I imagine the majority of the Rhoden victims were dead very shortly after the perps stormed their property. Who knows how many & what type of deadly arsenal the assailants utilized i.e. flash grenades. The horrible aftermath was designed to leave their targets dead & the phantom assailants simply vanishing sometime in the early morning hours.

AW had been in the military who knows she might have had some of the same tactical training as militias & various other unsavory criminal groups across the country.

A legitimate question could be made if the W's sere seeking sanctuary from our criminal justice system; if an kindred or like minded militia in Alaska might offer them refuge from justice?

My Opinion Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member