Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know LE went into the house before CW raced home? I thought CW got there before, he and NU walked through, and then that’s when she called the police. Interesting.

I wonder if CW tried to talk NU out of calling the police. Like, “she’s fine she probably just went for a walk,” or something like that. I am sure he’d want to stall as much as possible!

You know I didn't even think about that DUH! You are exactly right! If Nicole was a close friend she more then likely did have various texts or emails with SW that would have been saved. I can't believe how stupid I was to not think of that because I did the same thing with my friend. It was emails I had where she clearly pointed out concerns with her ex and she jokingly said remember this in case I go missing. I actually feared she would especially when I learned he had purchased a boat and had been trying to get her to go out for a trip out on the ocean with her young son. There was a restraining order in place and I had discussed with her NOT to break it by voluntarily meeting him some place or letting him into her home. A grandparent used to bring the minor child to him for visitation rights and he collected the child and returned him when visitation ended to comply with the order and to ensure there was no further chance for him to explode on her.

This rings so true for me, too. I wrote texts and emails to my friend and brother when I was getting rid of a malignant narcissist boyfriend. I wanted documentation and a timeline about the stalking, the lies, everything. I think in this day and age it's a necessity for any person who is trying to cope with or get out of a dangerous relationship, either physically or mentally dangerous. "Remember this in case I go missing" isnt really a joke anymore, is it?

Apologies if this has been posted, but there are a few details here that are new to me. Chris Watts' slain family: Wife suspected infidelity

Around 5:15 a.m. Monday: Chris Watts leaves the family home. He told authorities he went to work. Their next-door neighbor, BM, was leaving for the gym at 5:15, which she does at that time every weekday, and she noticed Watts’ truck was idling in his driveway, she told the Longmont Times-Call. She said she hadn’t before seen him leaving home that early.

FR told the TV station Denver7 that he was told the truck was backed into the garage.

(Also, this is the 3rd article I've seen today that says all three bodies were found on Thursday.)

Thursday morning: A body believed to be that of Shanann Watts is found on property belonging to Anadarko.

Thursday, late afternoon: Two bodies believed to be those of the couple’s daughters are found near where the woman’s body had been. They were inside petroleum tanks “that were mostly full,” Denver7 reported. The TV station’s sources suggested the hiding place had been chosen to disguise the smell of decomposition.
Frankie Rzucek told the TV station Denver7 that he was told the truck was backed into the garage.
So is there an actual tape of the truck backed in or an eye witness or both?

My daughter never covered her baby dolls’ heads. Little kids try to nurture their dollies like they are mimicking adults.

There is no way the kids did that to the doll. The Twister mat is folded so nicely with the edges lined up. It is posed the way it is to look longer than it is. The doll is 3’ long and hard plastic. It doesn’t bend in the middle. The head of the is on the sofa between the two pillows, not on the pillow on the right. There is something under the cover to give the impression that there is a head. And if you look carefully, it looks like a horrified face on it or outlined by the mat, but that could be an ugly coincidence, just based on how the plastic is laid. The guy did that.

ITA because Twister is not a game toddlers play. I know because I just bought one. Grandkids too young to be interested and that mat was quickly refolded by their mom and placed back in the box.

I wonder if CW tried to talk NU out of calling the police. Like, “she’s fine she probably just went for a walk,” or something like that. I am sure he’d want to stall as much as possible!

I hadn't thought of that. But I've read he rushed home and obviously it wasn't because he was worried about his family.

<modsnip - removed quoted posts>
It looks like this couple were living beyond their means. They declared bankruptcy in 2015, apparently they owe HOA, and now they were expecting a third child (which obviously was not going to help with money problems). My guess that contributed to the motive for the murder, if not the main motive for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

But that fact that she called LE means she knew something BAD had happened because she and SW had discussed it. Nicole was primed to look for something BAD to have happened. She wasn't going to let CW bs her about a walk or something.......

This rings so true for me, too. I wrote texts and emails to my friend and brother when I was getting rid of a malignant narcissist boyfriend. I wanted documentation and a timeline about the stalking, the lies, everything. I think in this day and age it's a necessity for any person who is trying to cope with or get out of a dangerous relationship, either physically or mentally dangerous. "Remember this in case I go missing" isnt really a joke anymore, is it?

So sorry you came across that guy in your travels. I'm so glad you managed to get out unharmed. It never ceases to amaze me just how many women have had one of these guys in their lives at some point. My youngest daughter who still lives at home ended a 2 year relationship a year and a half ago. I never liked the guy and saw through him day one. Voiced my concerns about him to my daughter which she of course ignored...until she couldn't anymore. A couple months ago he contacted her as part of the 12 step program he was in to apologize for how awful he treated her. Luckily enough time had passed that she realized what a narcissist he was and was more then likely using this as an excuse (AA) to get back with her. He even gave her the name of his sponsor which she did call and it was allegedly legit.

Luckily one of my closest friends is the chief of police and he made a personal visit to the kids house and reminded him that she had told him she never wanted contact with him again, that if he does attempt any future communication he will gladly bring her to the magistrate to get a restraining order against him. He also warned him that should anything happen to my daughter he was the FIRST person he would come looking for. The cop fortunately had witnessed this kid in action a couple years ago and knew he was a creep and warned my daughter about him. But, some people have to learn things the hard way. I hate to admit I was that type too. BUT once learned I never make the same mistake again.

Last edited:
It looks like this couple were living beyond their means. They declared bankruptcy in 2015, apparently they owe HOA, and now they were expecting a third child (which obviously was not going to help with money problems). My guess that contributed to the motive for the murder, if not the main motive for it.

I think it was a huge contributing factor. We will probably learn more about their relationship as time goes on, so there was probably more going on there, but they clearly were living way behind their means. The bankruptcy proves that easily.

My daughter never covered her baby dolls’ heads. Little kids try to nurture their dollies like they are mimicking adults.

There is no way the kids did that to the doll. The Twister mat is folded so nicely with the edges lined up. It is posed the way it is to look longer than it is. The doll is 3’ long and hard plastic. It doesn’t bend in the middle. The head of the is on the sofa between the two pillows, not on the pillow on the right. There is something under the cover to give the impression that there is a head. And if you look carefully, it looks like a horrified face on it or outlined by the mat, but that could be an ugly coincidence, just based on how the plastic is laid. The guy did that.

I raised several children and they did this type of thing to dolls, stuffed animals, etc. I would find headless Barbies and all kinds of creepy things. I did find it a really creepy post considering the horrible outcome. I am not saying that I am convinced her girls did put the dolly like that because I wouldn't put it past this idiot man to do it and send her the photo OR just leave it for her to find. I am just saying my kiddos did some of the craziest stuff with their "babies", I was a tad concerned at times lol. They all grew up to be good people, thank God.
Again, I would not put it past this monster to do stuff like that :(

I think it was a huge contributing factor. We will probably learn more about their relationship as time goes on, so there was probably more going on there, but they clearly were living way behind their means. The bankruptcy proves that easily.
I also wouldn't believe the posts on social media about how wonderful their relationship was. People post on social media what they want others to believe, not necessarily what is actually going on.

I raised several children and they did this type of thing to dolls, stuffed animals, etc. I would find headless Barbies and all kinds of creepy things. I did find it a really creepy post considering the horrible outcome. I am not saying that I am convinced her girls did put the dolly like that because I wouldn't put it past this idiot man to do it and send her the photo OR just leave it for her to find. I am just saying my kiddos did some of the craziest stuff with their "babies", I was a tad concerned at times lol. They all grew up to be good people, thank God.
Again, I would not put it past this monster to do stuff like that :(
Yeah in my experience really weird things get done to Barbies. I'm assuming this doll in the picture (I haven't seen it. When I go to her page it's not there) is an American Girl doll or something like that? They're relatively expensive and more likely to be babied by their owners. Just IME.

This message is for any wife, significant other, or girlfriend reading here.

If you are in a relationship where you have the tiniest thought or question that it could turn ugly, violent, or abusive, please tell someone you are close to and trust.

Let this person know your plans when you will be with him. Have a system set up between you where you check in.

Don’t be embarrassed or ashamed to confide in another person. This may save your life! If you go missing, your friend will be able to give a heads up as to what she knew.

O/T sort of but not unrelated.

All young women here who are not yet attached and have a s/o. My biggest thing is warning young women about abusers. I have seen it happen too many times to relatives and friends as well as myself that you fall for some jerk who ends up being a real abuser. This topic is one of the main ones discussed around women in my circle, how to see the warning signs in a guy so you can run before wasting time, energy and your mental sanity on the person. There are MANY signs and they are usually different for each person but there is one that it seems many share.

WATCH intently how the man interacts with and speaks about his mother. To give you the best insight on how he will eventually treat YOU long term is to see how he treats his own mother. It sounds simple and perhaps irrelevent but it really is not. The closest crystal ball available to you is observing the mother / son relationship he has. One can pretend for awhile and play nice, nice with mom but soon enough their true colors come out or hers will. Either way the relationship reveals itself very quickly. If they don't WANT to bring you to meet mom, keep walking. He isn't serious about you or he has something to hide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288