Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say … the sadness in Fehon’s and Jubelin’s eyes over the course of this investigation makes my heart sad. And the sorrow and catch in foster mum's voice in her TV interview, when William's possible demise was spoken of. The set-up of the 2nd Task Force is yet another reason for great concern also, for me.

I watched the doco about The Family (here in SA) last night. The things that the teens and young men endured before they died.
This world can be a terrible and bitter place for too many. A freakin’ bunch of truly, deeply, real sickos out there.

I also watched that program.
What these young men experienced is unimaginable.:eek:
When it came, to describing the violence, I flicked to another program, each time.
So perverts, like these, exist.
We hear about young children, etc and until William's case is solved, we don't know.
The Family (as in SA) or other groups, (? in NSW, etc), or loners: we don't know.:(

Used, abused and he would be able to pick the scum out of a line up ..... each *advertiser censored* now identifiable to police imo. Their love of shopping at a big centre in another state may yet bring them down.

Some poi named and some unnamed in msm.

Is this reply in answer to my question, Whang? So POI’s such as BS, AJ, PB and DN? Some of those people targeted William for the dark web? How would they have known of William to target him, in particular, in preference to another child?

Last edited:
Is this reply in answer to my question, Whang? So POI’s such as BS, AJ, PB and DN? Some of those people targeted William for the dark web? How would they have known of William to target him, in particular, in preference of another child?
Yes. Theres a common unnamed person. That links some of those you used initials for....and others sub sets. Imo.

Yes. Theres a common unnamed person. That links some of those you used initials for....and others sub sets. Imo.

So how would one or more of the POI’s known of William prior to his abduction to target him, in particular? Are you saying they knew of William through a mystery man or woman you know of? How intriguing! Please share.

Used, abused and he would be able to pick the scum out of a line up ..... each *advertiser censored* now identifiable to police imo. Their love of shopping at a big centre in another state may yet bring them down.

I am really not seeing this as a targetted abduction ..... due to many factors of William's movements on that fateful day and the prior day.

However, I certainly can see it as random and opportunistic by a single perp - with a similar outcome to what you are thinking, an outcome that perhaps involves more than one perp.

You can be a new member and poster who has followed every thread since day one aswell ! Took me almost 4 years to sign up but have watched and read this thread from the beginning.

I, for one, am very glad you did sign up and start posting, Tbl. We can always do with sharp minds. Having read the threads from the beginning, you’d probably remember more than I do. You’ll be a real asset when new members sign up who haven’t been here that long.

I, for one, am very glad you did sign up and start posting, Tbl. We can always do with sharp minds. Having read the threads from the beginning, you’d probably remember more than I do. You’ll be a real asset when new members sign up who haven’t been here that long.
Thankyou. I hope so !

I am really not seeing this as a targetted abduction ..... due to many factors of William's movements on that fateful day and the prior day.

However, I certainly can see it as random and opportunistic by a single perp - with a similar outcome to what you are thinking, an outcome that perhaps involves more than one perp.

Neither am I, for the reason you stated.

I have heard of these types of incidents happening, the the States particularly; usually involving teenaged girls. I haven’t heard of any individual cases of younger children being abducted for this purpose; that I can recall. That doesn’t mean it doesn’t, or couldn’t, happen.

I also watched that program.
What these young men experienced is unimaginable.:eek:
When it came, to describing the violence, I flicked to another program, each time.
So perverts, like these, exist.
We hear about young children, etc and until William's case is solved, we don't know.
The Family (as in SA) or other groups, (? in NSW, etc), or loners: we don't know.:(

What channel was it on plz? Don't watch T.V much, only Doco's when they are on

What channel was it on plz? Don't watch T.V much, only Doco's when they are on

It is a Crime series, on every Sunday Night, on Channel 7: probably about 9pm, (Melbourne) if you can check programs. Not sure, but may be called Crime Stoppers!!!o_O
Hope you watch next Sunday, as it is always very informative, and I never miss it.:)
Perhaps you'll be able to find previous episodes.

It is a Crime series, on every Sunday Night, on Channel 7: probably about 9pm, (Melbourne) if you can check programs. Not sure, but may be called Crime Stoppers!!!o_O
Hope you watch next Sunday, as it is always very informative, and I never miss it.:)
Perhaps you'll be able to find previous episodes.

Just checked the program guide. It’s called ‘Crime Investigation Australia’.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10