CA - Dylan Biscamp, homicide, abused & left in desert heat, Parents sentenced to 6 years, Jul 2018

DaisyChains

Reaction score
The Facebook handle of the mother, Misty Dalon Warfox, in the search bar includes the word “Hellfire” and her zip code

Morongo Basin – Homicide Investigation – San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department

Parents arrested for cruelty after death of 7-year-old boy

LANDERS — A woman and her husband were arrested for child cruelty Thursday, a day after her 7-year-old son died at Hi-Desert Medical Center.

Dylin Biscamp was taken to Hi-Desert Medical Center Wednesday morning to be treated for possible heat stroke, according to the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department. Dylin was pronounced dead on arrival, and the sheriff’s Specialized Investigations Division were called to the hospital, where they determined the child’s death was a homicide.

Detectives interviewed Dylin’s mother, Misty Warfox, 36, and his stepfather, Paul Warfox, 42, asking them questions about their involvement in the child’s death.

After the interview, both were arrested for willful harm or injury to a child resulting in death.

Both are being held at the Morongo Basin Jail on $100,000 bail and are set to appear in court Monday. If convicted, they could face up to six years in state prison.

Both Misty and Paul Warfox have prior convictions under previous names — including a misdemeanor conviction of inhuman corporal punishment in 2016 for Misty Warfox, under the name Misty Biscamp.

Misty was required to attend a 52-week child abuse prevention program and was placed on three years of probation. She was required to complete the child abuse program by November of this year.

Anyone with information for investigators may call Detective Kevin McCurdy or Sgt. Gerald Davenport at (909) 387-3589 or the We-Tip Hotline at (800) 782-7463 or www.wetip.com.

(reports vary as to what Dylin’s sex is as well
As Dylin’s first name spelling).

I’m not understanding how the parents are only looking at 6 years and that their sentencing is going by so quickly. $100 k bail? This child deserves better.

Anyone who lives here wouldn’t even let their dog out in this heat for more than 5 minutes. It’s a given.

Can anyone make this a national story?

Dylin needs a voice! He/she still has 4 or 5 other siblings that these monsters can get a hold of someday.

ETA: I do believe the picture of the boy in the article is Dylin after some sleuthing.

Last edited:
Getting some info from locals - one person saw Misty and her 5 children, but doesn’t remember seeing Dylin out and about.

It might also come about that the heatstroke was used as an excuse when some other form of abuse caused his death.

More to come.

Also in: Misty had a Facebook page in which she publicly criticized the parenting skills of ppl in her community. She claims to be a mommy who stays at home and that is her job.

She had not even finished child abuse classes before killing Dylin with her husband.

Parents have been released as of 8/14/2018.

They were released after writing a letter about how bad they felt...

Welcome to the new USA ppl. Everyone believes they left him in the heat on purpose as punishment. :(

was he part of the pandemic measure that released prisoners? If so, How safe we all are now. How much justice is served. /s

I don't know why he was released. I just know that he posted a pretty "feel sorry for me" post and explained how and why Dillyn died- in his opinion, of course. As for Misty...no idea where she is or if she is with him.

EBM spelling

AMOO MOO JMO

The Facebook handle of the mother, Misty Dalon Warfox, in the search bar includes the word “Hellfire” and her zip code

Morongo Basin – Homicide Investigation – San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department

Parents arrested for cruelty after death of 7-year-old boy

LANDERS — A woman and her husband were arrested for child cruelty Thursday, a day after her 7-year-old son died at Hi-Desert Medical Center.

Dylin Biscamp was taken to Hi-Desert Medical Center Wednesday morning to be treated for possible heat stroke, according to the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department. Dylin was pronounced dead on arrival, and the sheriff’s Specialized Investigations Division were called to the hospital, where they determined the child’s death was a homicide.

Detectives interviewed Dylin’s mother, Misty Warfox, 36, and his stepfather, Paul Warfox, 42, asking them questions about their involvement in the child’s death.

After the interview, both were arrested for willful harm or injury to a child resulting in death.

Both are being held at the Morongo Basin Jail on $100,000 bail and are set to appear in court Monday. If convicted, they could face up to six years in state prison.

Both Misty and Paul Warfox have prior convictions under previous names — including a misdemeanor conviction of inhuman corporal punishment in 2016 for Misty Warfox, under the name Misty Biscamp.

Misty was required to attend a 52-week child abuse prevention program and was placed on three years of probation. She was required to complete the child abuse program by November of this year.

Anyone with information for investigators may call Detective Kevin McCurdy or Sgt. Gerald Davenport at (909) 387-3589 or the We-Tip Hotline at (800) 782-7463 or www.wetip.com.

(reports vary as to what Dylin’s sex is as well
As Dylin’s first name spelling).

I’m not understanding how the parents are only looking at 6 years and that their sentencing is going by so quickly. $100 k bail? This child deserves better.

Anyone who lives here wouldn’t even let their dog out in this heat for more than 5 minutes. It’s a given.

Can anyone make this a national story?

Dylin needs a voice! He/she still has 4 or 5 other siblings that these monsters can get a hold of someday.

ETA: I do believe the picture of the boy in the article is Dylin after some sleuthing.
I couldn’t read this my heart hurts but that all they get wow it

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back