Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #4

Why am I not surprised ? :(
He's nothing but a leech and an abuser.

Just saw this today. Even if NG escaped charges in Bobbi Kristina's death, maybe the law will finally catch up with him in another case. Always knew he was no good, slimy character.

Bobbi Kristina Brown's ex Nick Gordon arrested on domestic battery charges
Nick Gordon was arrested

By NICOLE CHAVEZ , CNN

Posted: 3:35 AM, June 11, 2017
Updated: 5:23 AM, June 11, 2017

(CNN) - Bobbi Kristina Brown's former partner Nick Gordon was arrested in Florida for alleged domestic violence against his current girlfriend, authorities said.

Gordon's girlfriend went to the Sanford Police station Saturday and reported that she was hit by her live-in boyfriend, police said in a statement.

Officers found Gordon at a local club house near the couple's home and took him into custody. He was arrested on domestic battery and false imprisonment charges, according to Sanford Police...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/enter...k-gordon-arrested-on-domestic-battery-charges

Jun 11 2017, 12:13 am ET

Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Ex Nick Gordon Jailed on Domestic Battery Charge

by The Associated Press

SANFORD, Fla. — Nick Gordon, the ex-partner of the late Bobbi Kristina Brown, was arrested Saturday after allegedly beating up his new girlfriend in a jealous rage.

A Sanford Police report says a heated argument early Saturday between Gordon and his girlfriend, Laura Leal, "became physical and lasted through the night," with Gordon "hitting and punching her in the face and the back of the head with a closed fist."

Gordon told officers that he never hit her, "that he is the one that was abused and punished," that she hit and punched him repeatedly, and that he wishes to press charges against her, the report says...

http://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/...x-nick-gordon-jailed-domestic-battery-n770676

Jun 11 2017, 12:13 am ET

Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Ex Nick Gordon Jailed on Domestic Battery Charge

by The Associated Press

SANFORD, Fla. — Nick Gordon, the ex-partner of the late Bobbi Kristina Brown, was arrested Saturday after allegedly beating up his new girlfriend in a jealous rage.

A Sanford Police report says a heated argument early Saturday between Gordon and his girlfriend, Laura Leal, "became physical and lasted through the night," with Gordon "hitting and punching her in the face and the back of the head with a closed fist."

Gordon told officers that he never hit her, "that he is the one that was abused and punished," that she hit and punched him repeatedly, and that he wishes to press charges against her, the report says...

http://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/...x-nick-gordon-jailed-domestic-battery-n770676
Typical narcissistic mirroring behavior. IMO

MOO

Bobbi Kristina Brown's Ex-Boyfriend Nick Gordon Dies at 30 from Drug Overdose
Bobbi Kristina Brown's Ex-Boyfriend Nick Gordon Dies at 30 from Drug Overdose

Gordon's death comes three years after he was found liable in the wrongful death case of his former girlfriend, Bobbi Kristina Brown

Gordon’s brother, Jack Walker Jr., confirms to PEOPLE that Gordon [30] died Wednesday in Florida following a drug overdose.

“We are devastated by the loss of my beautiful brother,” Walker Jr. tells PEOPLE in a statement. “He leaves a void in the hearts of my family and his friends. Nick’s battle in life was not an easy one. I will be forever grateful that my God afforded a small moment at the very end of Nick’s life, and I was able to hold his hand as he journeyed on.”

Sources told The Daily Mail that Gordon had suffered a number of heart attacks on New Year’s Day and was rushed to the Intensive Care Unit at Altamonte Springs Hospital, where he eventually died.

Nick Gordon, ex-partner of Bobbi Kristina Brown, dead at 30

Gordon's death comes nearly five years after Brown, the daughter of singers Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown, was found face-down and unresponsive in a bathtub in January 2015. She died after six months in a coma.

Houston brought Gordon into her household as an orphan at the age of 12, raising him and her daughter after divorcing Bobby Brown in 2007.

Gordon wore a large tattoo of Houston's face on his arm and called the singer "mom," but the music superstar never fully adopted him or included him in her will. Houston died in 2012 after she drowned in a bathtub. Coroner's officials ruled Houston's death accidental and said heart disease and cocaine were contributing factors.

So 4 total as of 2012 deceased in a 8 year span. Like a Train Wreck
Heart breaking story.
I grew up listening to Whitney.
My favorite movie Bodyguard
Her song (I look to you ) brings tears to my eyes and chill bumps.
I guess in IMHO
this ends the book.

Nick Gordon, ex-partner of Bobbi Kristina Brown, dead at 30

Gordon's death comes nearly five years after Brown, the daughter of singers Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown, was found face-down and unresponsive in a bathtub in January 2015. She died after six months in a coma.

Houston brought Gordon into her household as an orphan at the age of 12, raising him and her daughter after divorcing Bobby Brown in 2007.

Gordon wore a large tattoo of Houston's face on his arm and called the singer "mom," but the music superstar never fully adopted him or included him in her will. Houston died in 2012 after she drowned in a bathtub. Coroner's officials ruled Houston's death accidental and said heart disease and cocaine were contributing factors.

So 4 total as of 2012 deceased in a 8 year span. Like a Train Wreck
Heart breaking story.
I grew up listening to Whitney.
My favorite movie Bodyguard
Her song (I look to you ) brings tears to my eyes and chill bumps.
I guess in IMHO
this ends the book.

OMG!
Right after you posted this, the CNN comes out and reports it in their headline as the final chapter on their new article.

Nick Gordon's death is the final chapter in the tragic Whitney Houston and Bobbi Kristina Brown saga

The death of Nick Gordon is the final chapter in tragic Whitney Houston and Bobbi Kristina Brown saga - CNN

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back