Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
These charges are not that the pregnancy was terminated BECAUSE she was killed

It's the other way around

*Weeping for Shannan and her family*

What a horrible thing to have to hear

I think they are. He clearly stated: "Unlawful termination of pregnancy...as a result of Shanann being pregnant at the time of her death." (About minute 1:52)
Chris Watts charged with murder, unlawful termination of a pregnancy in deaths of wife, daughters

This case is lurid enough. I hope we won't make it worse than it needs to be.

The medical examiner report will show the times of death to determine whether the little children were murdered first.

There could be quite a lengthy number of hours between the murders of the children and the murder of S.W.
I hope the ME was able to get a TOD on the girls given the way they were found.

Wow. So the babies may indeed have been killed before their mother. Before midnight on the 12th.

Yep. This has been my theory all along. They were dead before she came home and he made sure she saw them before he killed her too. He would have done a better job of hiding her and getting rid of her keys and stuff if her plane wasn’t late.

@gitana1 what does the BBM part mean? Is it the motive?

On or about August 13, 2018, Christopher Lee Watts, believing that an official proceeding was pending, in progress, or about to be instituted, and acting without legal right or authority, unlawfully and feloniously willfully destroyed, mutilated, concealed, removed, or altered a human body, part of a human body, or human remains with intent to impair its or their appearance or availability in the official proceedings; in violation of section 18-8-610.5, C.R.S.

Could this mean a possible petition for separation/divorce proceedings, by Shanann ?

@gitana1 what does the BBM part mean? Is it the motive?

On or about August 13, 2018, Christopher Lee Watts, believing that an official proceeding was pending, in progress, or about to be instituted, and acting without legal right or authority, unlawfully and feloniously willfully destroyed, mutilated, concealed, removed, or altered a human body, part of a human body, or human remains with intent to impair its or their appearance or availability in the official proceedings; in violation of section 18-8-610.5, C.R.S.

I'm thinking it means he disposed of bodies because he knew the police would be a coming for him. JMO

ETA: I do not think that divorce was already in the works. JMO

What???
I wish we had court TV/Nancy Grace et al back for this one. She would be having a conniption over this case, eh?
I listened to Nancy’s pod cast about the case last night. Someone posted it here (maybe thread 3 or 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88