Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Defendant requests that this court specifically order that no member of the Office of the District Attorney, law enforcement, or any person or agency specified in Rule 16(a)(3) of the Colorado Rules of Criminal Procedure or their respective agents attempt to obtain confidential information pertaining to Defendant.”

Wth???

Wow!!!

Channel7 Denver just said that C.W. said he saw Shannan strangling his daughters on the baby monitor and freaked out and killed her. Pathetic!!!!

Everyone who said that was right!!!!!!!!! I was certain he had confessed to the whole thing. Whoa!!!

And the affair too!!! Who all were certain about that??

From affidavit- he claims he was talking to her at 5am about "marital separation" --- this is the "emotional conversation" he referred to.

Just looking at it now. We should count up the lies/omissions
Already seen one - he never explained that Nickole was worried that she may have become unwell and be inside & she specifically asked him to come home, nor that the door was on a latch

I am truly sickened at the thought of him killing the children first and then waiting for S.W. Those little sweethearts. This is hard and hurts my heart incredibly to even read the documents.

Looks to me as if this monster had this plan in his mind for at least the three weeks he was "distancing" himself from his daughters and wife.

If C.W. murdered the children first, then he could fall into this category:

Fathers Who Kill Their Kids as Revenge Against the Mother

These are my thoughts and opinions only.
This makes me wonder if he planned to kill all the children and leave her with no children as revenge. Something went wrong and she passed also.

I find it strange that if he took them all to the oil plant at the same time why was SW buried and the children hidden in oil tanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member