Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone who said that was right!!!!!!!!! I was certain he had confessed to the whole thing. Whoa!!!

And the affair too!!! Who all were certain about that??

Never imagined he’d try to accuse her. Thought people were really out there with that. Boy was I wrong. Was pretty sure there was an affair. Not surprised by that at all. <modsnip> I hate him. Her poor, poor family

Last edited by a moderator:
I initially did not think he was having an affair, but earlier today I almost posted that it seemed like his behavior (the little bit we know of it) fit the pattern of someone who would have an affair - losing weight and building muscle over the past year, and then being distant in recent weeks.

They have it. It's not been used in a while.
Gary Lee Davis (August 13, 1944 – October 13, 1997) was a convicted murderer and rapist who was executedby the U.S. state of Colorado in 1997. He is the only person to date to have been subject to the death penalty in Colorado since its reinstatement in 1977.chrome.3.69i57j0l3.6847j0j4&client=tablet-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&

HLN now reporting in his confession, he said Shanann was strangling the girls. He saw it on the monitor, went in and killed her. Instead of reporting it to the police, he just buried them all.

What an evil narcissist, trying to blame his murdered wife. SMH.

Just like we thought he's going to try to argue that SW killed the kids. Unbelievable. Scum.

And he was having an affair like people figured. This thread has been pretty spot on this week.

You were so right. I was certain he would not try that tack. He's even more evil than I thought!

To blame the mother of his babies for what eh clearly did? To do that to her family?

Suuure. He just happened to murder his wife the same way she killed the girls? Disgusting. He didn't see his child "blue" and try to rescue her? So we are to believe that two separate parents snapped that night? One because he wanted to end the marriage and the other because she was killing their kids. Liar.

All of you who felt the defense motion suggested this theory, wow. You were very right. I have to sadly take back my prediction that there would not be a trial.

What an absolute, inhuman monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member