Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else notice the time discrepancies on the affidavit of when he claims to have talked to SW about this separation? First he says he didn't wake until 5am, and then he says they had the discussion at 4am. So, unless he was talking in his sleep....

I thought it was weird. She gets home at 2, he has to go to work at 5:30, but they're up chatting about a divorce at 4am? When did he sleep?

Forgive me if this is a repeat, this thread is going fast and furious. BUT many of us thought his dad was a noble guy who convinced him to turn himself in. But if you read the affidavit, CW said he'd tell the truth after he talked to his dad. He talked to his dad and then came back and told them the BS about SW killing the girls. Hope to god his dad didn't help him concoct that horrid story!!!

Whoa, I think we're jumping the gun that the mistress even knew there was a wife. Heck, for all she knew, they were separated. Narcissists are manipulators and good liars. It wouldn't be the first time one has convinced a woman he was separated/divorced and was actually living a double life. It's no more her fault that he murdered his wife and kids than it was SW's.

I guess it's possible. But how could she not know? They were coworkers plus these people had a habit of posting everything on Social Media. Also I don't know many women who don't google every guy we date these days.

A co worker would know he’s married huh

Not necessarily. Shoot, I have people who are on my Facebook friends list because of shared interests who have no idea how many kids I have. And I post pics of my kids!

If he didn't talk about her at work, how would the coworker know? Or better yet, maybe he lied and said he was separated and filed for divorce to coworkers. It's hard to say. At this point whether she knew or not is all speculation. It'll all come out eventually.

Her poor family now must be even more devastated. They probably didn’t know how this horror could be made worse.
It feels like malicious slander to me. But she can’t defend herself. Just the lowest blow possible. Only in HIS mind would any woman murder her kids because HE was leaving.

Arrest Affidavit:

After 2 day investigation, LE determined CW having active affair with co-worker prior to CW admission (CW earlier denied affair);

CW Father was with him at Police Dept. CW told LE he'd tell the truth if they let him talk to Dad;

After being allowed to talk to Dad, CW told LE the following:

CW told SW that he wanted a separation and went downstairs

A few moments later, he went back to the bedroom and on the baby monitor on SW nightstand, CW observed SW actively strangling baby Cc (BW was sprawled on the bed "blue").

CW went into a rage and strangled CW

CW loaded the bodies into his back seat of PU, and drove them to oil field where
he placed daughters in tank and buried SW.

Neighbor video camera showed CW truck back into garage at 5:27AM and leave a short time later.

I think he has always been the quiet type, the type with a very dark soul. People like that suppress some of the scariest demons, demons that eventually come out. I know someone eerily similar to him.

Rest in Peace forever sweet darlings Shanann, Bella, Celeste, and Nico.

Not necessarily. Shoot, I have people who are on my Facebook friends list because of shared interests who have no idea how many kids I have. And I post pics of my kids!

If he didn't talk about her at work, how would the coworker know? Or better yet, maybe he lied and said he was separated and filed for divorce to coworkers. It's hard to say. At this point whether she knew or not is all speculation. It'll all come out eventually.
I wonder if the affair was new and led to him wiping out his Facebook?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member