Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree that the Thrive Circus is coming to town for this trial. That might not necessarily be a bad thing to have them legally compelled to detail information about their questionable products IMO. But its such a distractions from this tragic case.

BIB Glad that you've just made me laugh cause I'd started to feel disturbed by all this.
I didn't think it could get any worse but it has.
Imagining his family now - the rage.

he most definitely was not happy about the third child .. just look at his reaction at the end when he says 'wow' .. it wasn't a joyous, happy wow .. watch his facial expression and listen to how he says it .. almost like saying 'wow another one, s--'

Ugh. I worry how her social media posts will he used in court. Her saying what an incredible husband and father he was. The videos of him with the girls. Let’s not forget the the THRIVE patches. Surprised he hasn’t blamed them yet for contributing to his snapping.
Just wait...it's probably coming.

That part actually caught me off guard. I thought it was more likely to be typical procedure. Now I wonder if he placed her hands on their necks post-mortem to attempt to plant her DNA.

Dear TTF14,

Great post, as usual!

If Shanann was able to run to their bodies and hold them, her DNA would be on them, although not to the extent of C.W.'s

I absolutely agree with you that C.W. could have placed S.W.'s hands on their necks but it won't work because the initial marks would be older. And larger and deeper.

They say there are no limits to "evil thinkers" and he sure had time to think about his next moves before S.W. came home. Perhaps this was one of his "ideas".

The deep marks and the measurement of the finger and hand marks would rule her out though. This all depends on the condition of the bodies, of course.

Last edited:
I wanna know what sort of baby monitor they had that he could tell the one daughter was "blue". Most I've seen are black and white and I can't see that room being well-lit at night if the kids were being actively strangled. I call so much BS on his story.

I agree. I haven't seen a monitor like that.

FWIW, when our son died he didn't turn blue right away. He was pale with a bluish tint on his lips, but he didn't turn blue-blue until lividity set in, about 20 minutes later. Even then it was splotchy blue/purple, not like Smurf blue.

OT: I can think about his death in a technical way and be okay, but when I think about HIM, as in memories of him being alive, it is almost unbearable. Tomorrow is the 8th anniversary of his death.

Dear TTF14,

Great post, as usual!

If Shanann was able to run to them and hold them, her DNA would be on them.

The deep marks and the measurement of the finger and hand marks would rule her out though.
I believe he killed her as soon as she got home. My hope is she didn't know her babies where dead until she joined them on the other side.

I wanna know what sort of baby monitor they had that he could tell the one daughter was "blue". Most I've seen are black and white and I can't see that room being well-lit at night if the kids were being actively strangled. I call so much BS on his story.

I asked the question earlier. I wonder what kind of baby monitor they had and if it had video record/playback. As you say, was it black and white or color?

I agree. I haven't seen a monitor like that.

FWIW, when our son died he didn't turn blue right away. He was pale with a bluish tint on his lips, but he didn't turn blue-blue until lividity set in, about 20 minutes later. Even then it was splotchy blue/purple, not like Smurf blue.

OT: I can think about his death in a technical way and be okay, but when I think about HIM, as in memories of him being alive, it is almost unbearable. Tomorrow is the 8th anniversary of his death.

I'm so sorry, mtnlites. :(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member