Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The name of the well unit & it's GPS are on the affidavit.

Anyone found it yet?

Not so fast. A guy I worked with long ago had an affair w coworker, she had been to his house and thought he was single. Fast forward 10 yrs later, guy work injury some male co-workers go to visit hospital, and lo and behold wife,kids. These people worked with him for 15 yrs at least and no one knew he had a family!!!!

We're pretty sure Chris is not that smart though, right?

I agree. I haven't seen a monitor like that.

FWIW, when our son died he didn't turn blue right away. He was pale with a bluish tint on his lips, but he didn't turn blue-blue until lividity set in, about 20 minutes later. Even then it was splotchy blue/purple, not like Smurf blue.

OT: I can think about his death in a technical way and be okay, but when I think about HIM, as in memories of him being alive, it is almost unbearable. Tomorrow is the 8th anniversary of his death.
Hugs to you!

I think CW was reliving when he picked the girls up and loaded them in his truck, they had been dead for a while, imo. He had to wait for her to come home and her delayed flight really messed him up.

Yes, just like we thought. That sad sack of cow manure. And the girlfriend HAD to know he was married with a fam, too. Guess we'll meet that piece of work at trial time.

I'm so far behind in this thread, but occurred to me with Shannan visiting NC for the period of time she did, CW probably convinced the coworker they were already seperated.

I figured he'd blame her but I thought he was too meek to be having an affair.

My ex, who is diagnosed with an antisocial personality disorder (sociopathy) is much like this guy. Quiet, shark eyes, reserved, keeps to himself.... until someone shows interest. He can turn on the charm and be really charasmatic if he wants to. Then he thinks the rules don’t apply to him and literally only thinks about what he wants. His preferred method of violence against me and his current wife who is divorcing him was strangling too.

Did anyone else notice the time discrepancies on the affidavit of when he claims to have talked to SW about this separation? First he says he didn't wake until 5am, and then he says they had the discussion at 4am. So, unless he was talking in his sleep....

I have now managed to find the affidavit and did immediately notice that he had the discrepancy in the timeline concerning the "discussion" he had with her.

I agree. I haven't seen a monitor like that.

FWIW, when our son died he didn't turn blue right away. He was pale with a bluish tint on his lips, but he didn't turn blue-blue until lividity set in, about 20 minutes later. Even then it was splotchy blue/purple, not like Smurf blue.

OT: I can think about his death in a technical way and be okay, but when I think about HIM, as in memories of him being alive, it is almost unbearable. Tomorrow is the 8th anniversary of his death.

Dear Mtnlites,

This is so deeply saddening to hear. I'm so very sorry about your precious son.

May his light forever shine in your heart.

He is a DEMON! He HATED her. She outshone him. She tried to make him shine, tried to boost his self esteem and FIX him. But no matter you much you polish, you can't make something that has no luster to shine. He had no shine, no light, no soul. The death by miscarriage is most telling of all to me. I am thinking he stomped her and ruptured her uterus causing her to bleed to death internally, He wanted her to feel the physical and emotional pain of him killing this child. Then he tries to pin it on her and say he rejected her and she could not stand that. She could not live without him. Finally, he has surpassed her in his mind. Everything awful that we speculated, he did and MORE with the forced miscarriage. This man is Satan in the flesh. EVIL! Loathsome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks