Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. All he had to do was walk away and him and his mistress could live happily ever after.

It's just so astonishing to me that instead of simply choosing to leave a relationship these FAs choose instead to kill the wife and children. As much as I've read the great links posted about it this week on here I still just can't understand it. Why would you not just seperate if you want to date someone else? How does this even cross your mind as an option?

It seems to me like they really cared about keeping appearances. He didn't want to be potrayed as the guy who cheated on his pregnant wife and left her for another woman. You add in the financial costs of taking care of THREE kids = motive.

OMG, I had a feeling he was going to try out the Longo defense. And I knew there just had to be a side piece . I knew it. Dude, all you had to do? Walk away.

Exactly what I was thinking !!
Another case that was absolutely horrifying.
It doesn't get much worse than this.
Nothing can compare.

People have snapped and killed their spouses. (I don't think CW snapped at all)
But your own precious babies ?
Damn him.

My ex, who is diagnosed with an antisocial personality disorder (sociopathy) is much like this guy. Quiet, shark eyes, reserved, keeps to himself.... until someone shows interest. He can turn on the charm and be really charasmatic if he wants to. Then he thinks the rules don’t apply to him and literally only thinks about what he wants. His preferred method of violence against me and his current wife who is divorcing him was strangling too.

Dear SuperTmo,

Thank goodness you are alive. I am so glad that you are okay and that you are here.

I've been lurking and finally got my account approved, so first post here (I'm already hooked!)

This is likely to get lost in all the excitement about the affidavit, and sorry if someone else has pointed this out, but I noticed on CWs YouTube account he has only has 2 "liked" videos, and one of them is this:
- a song by Three Days Grace called "Bully"... The lyrics are a bit disconcerting given the circumstances, IMO:

He wakes up haunted
With voices in his head
Nobody knows it but today
He won't go unnoticed
He can't forget
Can't forgive
For what they said
He's never been
So hurt but
Today the screaming
Is over

Blame the family
Blame the bully
Blame it on me
Maybe he needed to be wanted
Blame the family
Blame the bully
Maybe he needed to be wanted

She takes the long way home
Fighting her emotions
She's a loner but tonight
She won't go unnoticed
If she can't remember when
She loses her temper
Nobody knows her but tonight
The silence is over

Blame the family
Blame the bully
Blame it on me
Maybe she needed to be wanted
Blame the family
Blame the bully
Blame it on me
Maybe she needed to be wanted

Blame the family
Blame the bully
Blame it on me
Maybe they needed
Blame the family
Blame the bully
Blame it on me
Maybe they needed to be wanted
Blame the family
Blame the bully
Blame it on me
Maybe they needed to be wanted
Wanted​

One other thing that struck me as particularly odd was during the pregnancy announcement video where he asked if the pink line meant it was a girl. As a father of two children who has paid even the slightest attention to how this whole child rearing thing works I can't imagine not knowing that a pregnancy test does not reveal the gender. Seems to me that he was unlikely to be very "involved" during the first two pregnancies...

And the one she strangled is blue. Meaning still alive. The other is being strangled. he doesn't try to save them?
IIRC the other Chris (Longo) who tried the BS "wife-did-it" approach had a similar big problem explaining this aspect of it- That he came upon his wife strangling the youngest girl but didn't call 911.

ETA I had forgotten but I looked it up -and Longo claimed he finished off
the strangling his wife was doing himself so his youngest daughter (Madison) wouldn't suffer.
No one bought Longo's story and no judge or jury will buy Watts' story either.

Last edited:
It seems to me like they really cared about keeping appearances. He didn't want to be potrayed as the guy who cheated on his pregnant wife and left her for another woman. You add in the financial costs of taking care of THREE kids = motive.

Absolute entitlement. I know so many people who have kids for all the wrong reasons. This guy saw them as nothing but props and later on, obstacles.

I agree. I haven't seen a monitor like that.

FWIW, when our son died he didn't turn blue right away. He was pale with a bluish tint on his lips, but he didn't turn blue-blue until lividity set in, about 20 minutes later. Even then it was splotchy blue/purple, not like Smurf blue.

OT: I can think about his death in a technical way and be okay, but when I think about HIM, as in memories of him being alive, it is almost unbearable. Tomorrow is the 8th anniversary of his death.
:( I’m so so sorry :( sending you hugs

FWIW, when our son died he didn't turn blue right away. He was pale with a bluish tint on his lips, but he didn't turn blue-blue until lividity set in, about 20 minutes later. Even then it was splotchy blue/purple, not like Smurf blue.

OT: I can think about his death in a technical way and be okay, but when I think about HIM, as in memories of him being alive, it is almost unbearable. Tomorrow is the 8th anniversary of his death.[/QUOTE]

So very sorry for your loss.

He is a DEMON! He HATED her. She outshone him. She tried to make him shine, tried to boost his self esteem and FIX him. But no matter you much you polish, you can't make something that has no luster to shine. He had no shine, no light, no soul. The death by miscarriage is most telling of all to me. I am thinking he stomped her and ruptured her uterus causing her to bleed to death internally, He wanted her to feel the physical and emotional pain of him killing this child. Then he tries to pin it on her and say he rejected her and she could not stand that. She could not live without him. Finally, he has surpassed her in his mind. Everything awful that we speculated, he did and MORE with the forced miscarriage. This man is Satan in the flesh. EVIL! Loathsome!

I agree with so much of what you're saying but I don't think he forced a miscarriage. I think he killed SW and that in turn killed their baby.

So mistress knew lots since SW fb was public. She knew she was pregnant. Yet had affair. I'm personally not ok with that.

Maybe she wasn’t friends with C.W. on social media and therefore didn’t see SWs social media. We don’t know how long they were coworkers for or how long the affair was going on. C.W. could have told her that they were separated and going through a divorce. Some women choose not to look at the social media of the guy they are dating or the guys exes (provided she was under the assumption SW was an ex).

Idk, I am going to reserve judgment on the AP until more information comes out. We really have no idea what C.W. told her or what she knew.

I know i know

gonna get a lot of cr@p

Do not abandon a exhausted severe borderline

do not do it

do not tell a borderline that you are in love with someone else

been having sex

do not do it

borderline is totally about abandonment

sorry guys it is congruent with his emotional report

for him it was not an affair

he found someone who does not rag on him

that he could never pls

that put him down endlessly

and you are gonna leave me

abandon me

i will take away the thing that you love

i know i know i am in trouble here

do not abandon a severe borderline

they will torment you

kill you

kill things you love

sorry

in movie he had a one night screw she borderline

in her emotional state

she felt abandoned and betrayed

only thing she could do

was take away stuff he loved

doing her insta stuff

borderline histrionic personality disorder screamed out at me after hours of watching her fantasy bond unravel before my eyes

the one where she described everyone she knew abandoning her cause she had lupus ( allegedly _

people dont abdonon people who are really sick

those people knew theu were being maniplated

they stepped aside

borderline coming off of abonment will latch on to anything

him

she had to ilozie him to keep him near her

it was her only hope not to abandoned again

that night he abandoned her

grave danger

I had it flipped until this am

that is why i posted borderline stuff earlier

100 sec clip of what can happen when a borderline finally realizes that you ARE going

it triggers childhood hurt

if you have not seen Fatal Attraction - best borderline portrayal -- it is scary

worked with a lot of borderlines

I enjoyed working with them after a couple of years

it ist wounding from childhood

i know i am in trouble

everyone wants the male to be the bad guy

it is what it is !!

I am actually kind of speechless. Wow. I can't respond to most of this without getting a TO, but I will address the whole "people don't abandon sick people." Really? As a person with a chronic, progressive illness I can assure you that, yes, we DO get abandoned. Living with a chronic person is stressful, caregivers can become depressed and isolated. Spouses leave, friends disappear-even parents have been known to walk away.

Nothing in CW's story makes sense-from the timing to the biology of the deaths. There was clearly enough concern to warrant LE to take action after only a few hours of her being gone, and there was apparently enough evidence to support murder charges.

I think so. This was his ultimate revenge. Let her walk in and see
her dead babies. Two words: Cowardly Barbarian.

Dear Enelram,

I absolutely agree with you that he wanted her to see their deceased little girls.

This article describes him, in my opinion.

I feel that he displayed cognitive dissonance when he was distancing himself from his daughters (as S.W.'s friend, Nickole A., described in her interview video.

He wasn't showing interest in them because he was in the stage of "dehumanizing" his family in his mind. He had already decided to murder them, in my opinion.

Fathers Who Kill Their Kids as Revenge Against the Mother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members