Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know i know

gonna get a lot of cr@p

Do not abandon a exhausted severe borderline

do not do it

do not tell a borderline that you are in love with someone else

been having sex

do not do it

borderline is totally about abandonment

sorry guys it is congruent with his emotional report

for him it was not an affair

he found someone who does not rag on him

that he could never pls

that put him down endlessly

and you are gonna leave me

abandon me

i will take away the thing that you love

i know i know i am in trouble here

do not abandon a severe borderline

they will torment you

kill you

kill things you love

sorry

in movie he had a one night screw she borderline

in her emotional state

she felt abandoned and betrayed

only thing she could do

was take away stuff he loved

doing her insta stuff

borderline histrionic personality disorder screamed out at me after hours of watching her fantasy bond unravel before my eyes

the one where she described everyone she knew abandoning her cause she had lupus ( allegedly _

people dont abdonon people who are really sick

those people knew theu were being maniplated

they stepped aside

borderline coming off of abonment will latch on to anything

him

she had to ilozie him to keep him near her

it was her only hope not to abandoned again

that night he abandoned her

grave danger

I had it flipped until this am

that is why i posted borderline stuff earlier

100 sec clip of what can happen when a borderline finally realizes that you ARE going

it triggers childhood hurt

if you have not seen Fatal Attraction - best borderline portrayal -- it is scary

worked with a lot of borderlines

I enjoyed working with them after a couple of years

it ist wounding from childhood

i know i am in trouble

everyone wants the male to be the bad guy

it is what it is !!

I don’t think any of us doubt that there was a personality/mental disorder at play here. There people are out there, narcs, borderlines etc that don’t resort to murder.

I just had a horrible thought. Is there any chance he could have overpowered her and force her hands around their precious little necks? I don't even want to think about it.

It's too horrible, so I am going to pretend that it isn't even an option.

I’m behind and just now catching up.
Solet me get this straight.. CW and defense team think a jury is going to buy that a pregnant Shannon comes home at 2 am and strangles her babies after not seeing them for several days?? And then he freaks out, kills her and hides all 3 bodies and he, with a stoneface then lies to LE and on camera about the whole thing?

Yeah.. good luck with that defense. Wow.

I know i know

gonna get a lot of cr@p

<RSBM>

I admittedly have missed a few threads (had to check out and spend lots of uninterrupted time with my babies after this case) but did I miss where she was diagnosed with BPD? Where is the lupus video?
Or are you assessing based on her videos that she may have suffered from BPD?

BPD is a very challenging diagnosis and impacts relationships but I am so doubtful of it leading to murder. IF she even meets criteria for that diagnosis.

I know i know

gonna get a lot of cr@p

do not do it

do not tell a borderline that you are in love with someone else

been having sex

do not do it

borderline is totally about abandonment

sorry guys it is congruent with his emotional report

for him it was not an affair

he found someone who does not rag on him

that he could never pls

that put him down endlessly

and you are gonna leave me

abandon me

i will take away the thing that you love

i know i know i am in trouble here

do not abandon a severe borderline

they will torment you

kill you

kill things you love

sorry

in movie he had a one night screw she borderline

in her emotional state

she felt abandoned and betrayed

only thing she could do

was take away stuff he loved

doing her insta stuff

borderline histrionic personality disorder screamed out at me after hours of watching her fantasy bond unravel before my eyes

the one where she described everyone she knew abandoning her cause she had lupus ( allegedly _

people dont abdonon people who are really sick

those people knew theu were being maniplated

they stepped aside

borderline coming off of abonment will latch on to anything

him

she had to ilozie him to keep him near her

it was her only hope not to abandoned again

that night he abandoned her

grave danger

I had it flipped until this am

that is why i posted borderline stuff earlier

100 sec clip of what can happen when a borderline finally realizes that you ARE going

it triggers childhood hurt

if you have not seen Fatal Attraction - best borderline portrayal -- it is scary

worked with a lot of borderlines

I enjoyed working with them after a couple of years

it ist wounding from childhood

i know i am in trouble

everyone wants the male to be the bad guy

it is what it is !!

Nah. NO way. I'd maybe be willing to give your theory credence if he'd called 911 and not acted like a gleeful schoolboy the next day on TV.

Maybe she wasn’t friends with C.W. on social media and therefore didn’t see SWs social media. We don’t know how long they were coworkers for or how long the affair was going on. C.W. could have told her that they were separated and going through a divorce. Some women choose not to look at the social media of the guy they are dating or the guys exes (provided she was under the assumption SW was an ex).

Idk, I am going to reserve judgment on the AP until more information comes out. We really have no idea what C.W. told her or what she knew.
I'm crazy I'd stalk all her sm lol

I think his father advised him not to tell he killed the kids. Hoping he would not get death penalty, and maybe even get off for killing Shannan in the heat of passion.

If that's the case, SHAME on that father. These were his grandkids! They deserve justice. I love my son, and would still love him until the day he died, but if he did something like this, there's no way I'd help him try to get away with it. There's something seriously wrong with a parent who would.

Maybe she wasn’t friends with C.W. on social media and therefore didn’t see SWs social media. We don’t know how long they were coworkers for or how long the affair was going on. C.W. could have told her that they were separated and going through a divorce. Some women choose not to look at the social media of the guy they are dating or the guys exes (provided she was under the assumption SW was an ex).

Idk, I am going to reserve judgment on the AP until more information comes out. We really have no idea what C.W. told her or what she knew.
Especially considering SW and the kids were gone for so long. He could have convinced the gf Shanann had left him.

Now we know why he chose to do presentation on deteriating relationships. Did he ever have a long last ing one
7News showed this video saying it was found under CW youtube, and claims it's dated 2 years prior to his marriage to SW. I've not looked for CW youtube but did see this video before it was on newscast today.

That’s what I just said to my mom! What parent’s first thought would be to strangle their spouse (which takes several long minutes) instead of calling 911 to try to save their kid?!

Absolutely.
I thought psychopaths were meant to be smart! None of it stacks up, his story is ever-changing.

He even messes up the time he spoke to Shanann that morning, as another poster pointed out. 4am & 5am to the same cop team the same afternoon.

I think so. This was his ultimate revenge. Let her walk in and see
her dead babies. Two words: Cowardly Barbarian.

I don't think this is what happened. I think he ambushed her or killed her in her sleep. If a mom found her deceased children and knew the father did it, there is no way he could have escaped without major scratches, bruises and other injuries from her wrath. IMO

Thank You for summing it up for me. I am trying to read back.
I’m behind and just now catching up.
Solet me get this straight.. CW and defense team think a jury is going to buy that a pregnant Shannon comes home at 2 am and strangles her babies after not seeing them for several days?? And then he freaks out, kills her and hides all 3 bodies and he, with a stoneface then lies to LE and on camera about the whole thing?

Yeah.. good luck with that defense. Wow.

O
I've been lurking and finally got my account approved, so first post here (I'm already hooked!)

This is likely to get lost in all the excitement about the affidavit, and sorry if someone else has pointed this out, but I noticed on CWs YouTube account he has only has 2 "liked" videos, and one of them is this:
- a song by Three Days Grace called "Bully"... The lyrics are a bit disconcerting given the circumstances, IMO:

He wakes up haunted
With voices in his head
Nobody knows it but today
He won't go unnoticed
He can't forget
Can't forgive
For what they said
He's never been
So hurt but
Today the screaming
Is over

Blame the family
Blame the bully
Blame it on me
Maybe he needed to be wanted
Blame the family
Blame the bully
Maybe he needed to be wanted

She takes the long way home
Fighting her emotions
She's a loner but tonight
She won't go unnoticed
If she can't remember when
She loses her temper
Nobody knows her but tonight
The silence is over

Blame the family
Blame the bully
Blame it on me
Maybe she needed to be wanted
Blame the family
Blame the bully
Blame it on me
Maybe she needed to be wanted

Blame the family
Blame the bully
Blame it on me
Maybe they needed
Blame the family
Blame the bully
Blame it on me
Maybe they needed to be wanted
Blame the family
Blame the bully
Blame it on me
Maybe they needed to be wanted
Wanted​

One other thing that struck me as particularly odd was during the pregnancy announcement video where he asked if the pink line meant it was a girl. As a father of two children who has paid even the slightest attention to how this whole child rearing thing works I can't imagine not knowing that a pregnancy test does not reveal the gender. Seems to me that he was unlikely to be very "involved" during the first two pregnancies...
OH, good catch ! Welcome aboard!

Ugh. I worry how her social media posts will he used in court. Her saying what an incredible husband and father he was. The videos of him with the girls. Let’s not forget the the THRIVE patches. Surprised he hasn’t blamed them yet for contributing to his snapping.
I’m relying on that fact although speculated that he deleted his SM accounts a week prior, that “the state” has or will file a subpoena to FB (who IIRC also owns IG now). This will include all history including PMs, DMs, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle