Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they both have car seats in their cars? I think I read that the girls car seats where in her car in the garage on Monday when her friend got there. Did CW drive her car to the birthday party they went to on Sunday?

Here is a satellite photo of the GPS coordinates. To find it go to Google Maps. Then type this in using this exact format. Gotta have that comma. 40.21624374, -104.36667

I am going to try Google Earth and see if I can get more detail.

Attachments

• Site of Bodies.JPG
    Site of Bodies.JPG
    117.8 KB · Views: 92
If your examples of Borderlines are from Hollywood movies, you might want to actually read legitimate sources about Borderlines.

There's no evidence Shanann had this disorder.
Borderlines are FAR more likely to harm themselves than others.
The only person claiming Shanann would harm her kids is someone who has continuously lied, on top of also dumping her and her daughters' bodies.

Pretty far reach, there.

I’m stunned anybody could actually believe Shannan killed anybody. This is a classic case of a psycho dude killing his kids and then killing his wife. Hiding the bodies and doing interviews. He then realizes his life is over and starts thinking of ridiculous stories to avoid life behind bars. I pray they lay the death penalty on him, and end his nonsense.

I’ve been searching but can’t find anything. There are only a few witnesses who aren’t associated with LE and who aren’t KNOWN family or friends of SW.

This is the very first initial list. The prosecutor knows everyone from LE that has been working on the case and who can be called to testify or validate evidence, so that's the majority of the list. Witnesses are added as the investigation continues, and the defense will also have a witness list if the case goes to trial.

This should be a direct link:
Google Maps

Did anyone to save the link to that long, useless video from the helicopter the other day? I’m the absolute worst with geography but doesn’t this look like the area they were flying over? Or maybe everything out there looks like this...?

Unfortunately it will only take one juror to believe his story............
Thankfully, even if the Defense requests a change of venue due to the undoubtedly tainted jury pool (what with the public affidavit and the Affair and that creepy interview performance) I consider chances slim to none that they will have to travel as far as Pinellas County......

Ok, couple of points:

I wonder if what he told them was slightly correct except it went this way:
She asked if he’s having an affair, he said “yes” she said “I’m leaving you” and he kills the kids. She tried to revive the kids and he kills her.

Also, if the gf works for the oil company, maybe he had her shut off the cameras or take the videos before dumping them? Just a thought...

I had never considered him having an accomplice before now. JMO

If your examples of Borderlines are from Hollywood movies, you might want to actually read legitimate sources about Borderlines.

There's no evidence Shanann had this disorder.
Borderlines are FAR more likely to harm themselves than others.
The only person claiming Shanann would harm her kids is someone who has continuously lied, on top of also dumping her and her daughters' bodies.

Pretty far reach, there.

I also cringe at the term "borderlines" as it has a negative connotation and implies that is all a person is. Totally agree that the greatest risk of violence is for self harm and we have no evidence to justify this diagnosis. It is unethical to even attempt to diagnose without proper assessments.

To be fair, though, IIRC cariis is a psychologist so presumably knows more about BPD than what Hollywood says.

Moo.

Here is a satellite photo of the GPS coordinates. To find it go to Google Maps. Then type this in using this exact format. Gotta have that comma. 40.21624374, -104.36667

I am going to try Google Earth and see if I can get more detail.

Thank you. So many things about this case are just unfathomable, and now we can add that he drove 39.1 miles (roughly 45 minutes) with the bodies of his wife and babies in the back seat of his work truck. I would say more, but I'd be banned.

Delayed response here, but: There are color baby monitors (I have one), but at night it goes into night vision which is black and white. There’s no way he’d be able to see a baby turn blue unless, under this ridiculous story, she was strangling them with all the lights on. No part of his story makes any sense.

I need fellow ws input here. Could he have killed SW and then brought the kids in and placed her hands on the kids?? Maybe even scraped her nails on the kids?? I only ask because of the defense asking so much about dna. Will the ME be able to tell from exam that he did something like this?? I HATE how he tried to poison her name after killing her!

At this point in time ; I'm of the opinion that he did this disgusting deed all by his lonesome.

Did a mistress help ? Who knows, but that will come out in the trial, I'd assume.
Hope he's finished from here on ! Life technically over and only leaving prison in a pine box.

But I've been surprised in other cases in the past.

It would be good for this poor young woman and her beautiful babies to see justice served , and hopefully as harsh as the law allows.

I also cringe at the term "borderlines" as it has a negative connotation and implies that is all a person is. Totally agree that the greatest risk of violence is for self harm and we have no evidence to justify this diagnosis. It is unethical to even attempt to diagnose without proper assessments.

To be fair, though, IIRC cariis is a psychologist so presumably knows more about BPD than what Hollywood says.

Moo.

What's the rationale for a big, strong man happening upon a borderline wife strangling his children to death (which, by the way, takes longer than the "moment" he said he went downstairs), and instead of intervening he just continues the bloodshed and dumps his daughters in an oil well, denying them a proper burial? Then acts all jovial the next day on camera?

Makes no sense. Someone earlier mentioned what would ACTUALLY happen if a mother started murdering her children in front of their father. It was this: Police offer motive for Texas mom who killed daughters - CNN

-I'm several pages behind, but haven't seen this yet. A possible explanation of the charge for unlawful termination of a pregnancy:

Why Chris Watts likely won't face murder charge in death of unborn child

Stan Garnett was the Boulder County District Attorney at the time and oversaw prosecution of Lane. Now an attorney with Denver-based Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, Garnett is one of the top experts on how Colorado deals with deaths involving unborn children.

“I don’t know the fact patterns of the case, but it will be virtually impossible to file a murder charge in connection with the death of the unborn child,” Garnett said. “Colorado requires that the child live outside of the mother’s womb independently and then be killed as a result of something that occurs then.”

But he said that the prosecutor overseeing the Watts case, Weld County District Attorney Michael Rourke, is an “excellent” DA and that he believes that it’s possible that unlawful termination of a pregnancy charges are brought against Chris Watts.

“If, in fact, the facts are the baby was killed in the womb of the mother due to action of the defendant, if that facts support that, then I would not be surprised if there’s an unlawful termination of a pregnancy claim brought,” Garnett said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn