Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest. I think I probably wouldn’t have blinked at them. That is soooo hard to type. It it’s MY truth. I dislike perfect, I envy perfect all the while knowing.....Nothing is what it seems. Nothing is what it is.

To be honest. I think I probably wouldn’t have blinked at them. That is soooo hard to type. It it’s MY truth. I dislike perfect, I envy perfect all the while knowing.....Nothing is what it seems. Nothing is what it is.

Please use the Reply button so we know who you are responding to and what you are talking about.

Thanks.

Good question-- if he was talking to his dad in a station interrogation room that had a tape running?

On the other hand if it was recorded I would expect stuff from that conversation would have been in the affidavit.

At the point he spoke to his dad he wasn’t charged and so that conversation would certainly not have been taped

I don't think CW's dad would have invented a story for him in an interrogation room. His dad probably told him that things would be better for him if he started cooperating, LE is going to figure it out anyway, and just tell them what happened.

And these are CW's dad's grandchildren. Unless we have some evidence that CW's dad was a psychopath too I don't see why we would infer that he concocted a scheme rather than encouraged his son to talk to LE to end the uncertainty.

Nothing nothing about CW’s story makes sense. If you honestly caught your spouse strangling your children the quickest way to get them to stop would be to hit them on the head with something not strangle them back.

And if he did in fact strangle her after he caught her murdering their toddlers, why would he then not call the cops like any reasonable and prudent person would do? Even if he had killed SW, if it happened the way he claims he would have been justified if he thought it was going to save their daughter. But no, he doesn’t. Instead he rounds all of the bodies up, hauls them off and decides to place his precious children in a vat of oil and haul SWs body off as well all within the span of a few short hours. THEN he goes on to lie about the entire hunt and play the oblivious card on national news when interviewed.

Do they really think this defense is going to work? I am just dumbfounded.

I don't think CW's dad would have invented a story for him in an interrogation room. His dad probably told him that things would be better for him if he started cooperating, LE is going to figure it out anyway, and just tell them what happened.

And these are CW's dad's grandchildren. Unless we have some evidence that CW's dad was a psychopath too I don't see why we would infer that he concocted a scheme rather than encouraged his son to talk to LE to end the uncertainty.

Quoting myself... there's no reasonable expectation of privacy in a police station except when you are talking to your attorney. If CW talked to his dad in an interrogation room, it's possible it was taped.

If your examples of Borderlines are from Hollywood movies, you might want to actually read legitimate sources about Borderlines.

There's no evidence Shanann had this disorder.
Borderlines are FAR more likely to harm themselves than others.
The only person claiming Shanann would harm her kids is someone who has continuously lied, on top of also dumping her and her daughters' bodies.

Pretty far reach, there.

I don't believe for a minute that SW had a borderline personality disorder. She had plenty of very close friends. She was incredibly adept at marketing on social media. There is no way the defense can escape the fact that CW didn't call 911 and instead hid his children's bodies in crude oil. To even suggest CW is somehow a victim in these horrific deaths really is incredibly far-fetched. JMO

I need fellow ws input here. Could he have killed SW and then brought the kids in and placed her hands on the kids?? Maybe even scraped her nails on the kids?? I only ask because of the defense asking so much about dna. Will the ME be able to tell from exam that he did something like this?? I HATE how he tried to poison her name after killing her!

Yes..that is what I thought.

I’m so hoping the coroner can determine time of death for the girls, and it was before SW’s plane ever left AZ. If he can’t determine TOD or he can but it was after she landed and there’s no proof he was dropping things in oil drums Sumday, who can think of other ways to prove he killed them instead of her?

I don’t believe his claims for a second, and I doubt many people do. But w/SW unable to testify otherwise if there’s no evidence proving HE killed the girls I fear that might be enough for reasonable doubt. Jury may have to say not-guilty to daughters deaths and SW’s death would be manslaughter or 2nd degree murder at best. They can still nail him for minor charges like tampering w/evidence etc, but he’d be out before we know it.

Somebody please tell me I’m wrong. I am just sick. Her poor, poor parents.!!!!

Don't worry, we should remember that this affidavit is just the probable cause to charge and hold him in jail. There will be PLENTY more pieces to the puzzle of evidence that the prosecutors will be developing. This crime barely happened a week ago and I'm sure they have a lot more to discover that will help nail this d*ck beyond a reasonable doubt.

I need fellow ws input here. Could he have killed SW and then brought the kids in and placed her hands on the kids?? Maybe even scraped her nails on the kids?? I only ask because of the defense asking so much about dna. Will the ME be able to tell from exam that he did something like this?? I HATE how he tried to poison her name after killing her!

He strikes me as about as smart as a pet rock.

I’m stunned anybody could actually believe Shannan killed anybody. This is a classic case of a psycho dude killing his kids and then killing his wife. Hiding the bodies and doing interviews. He then realizes his life is over and starts thinking of ridiculous stories to avoid life behind bars. I pray they lay the death penalty on him, and end his nonsense.
This.

If you honestly caught your spouse strangling your children the quickest way to get them to stop would be to hit them on the head with something not strangle them back.

RSBM

There's absolutely nothing funny about this case, but this made me laugh. Because it's so true and preposterous to think anything else!

Also, I love your user name.

In count 6 “ unlawful termination of a pregnancy” second paragraph and the only sentence iys plainly that the woman died as a result of the termination of the pregnancy. So, until I hear otherwise I am going with that as the cause of death. The DA is a no nonsense man. He would not make a mistake in that paperwork.

It doesn’t say that he strangled SW and as a result of that the pregnancy was terminated. He unlawfully used some method to terminate that pregnancy. That, IMHO is beyond mental illness it’s demonic.

If it was as you conjecture, there would have been a lot of blood.

Quoting myself... there's no reasonable expectation of privacy in a police station except when you are talking to your attorney. If CW talked to his dad in an interrogation room, it's possible it was taped.

Even if the conversation was taped, the state would use the direct statement from CW in the affidavit because it has the strongest evidentiary value. Direct evidence is always the best evidence. Only when a direct statement is available would you go to secondary sources like a taped, previous conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni