Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Case in point is Amber Hilberling who pushed her husband from a high rise. She hadn't been charged but was in the interrogation room with her grandmother who was feeding her info on what to say and not say. Her defense tried to suppress those tapes and lost.

that is a very good point my dear

I loved the Hardy Boys !! Book the books !! ha

tod would help a lot in terms of the whole mess

i just cant help but think crude oil has to mess a lot up

is there gonna be more nuance with what comes out tomm or is it gonna be the same thing over?
that's why the hot oil, if they were discovered by accident some way TOD might be hard to pinpoint.

I don't think CW's dad would have invented a story for him in an interrogation room. His dad probably told him that things would be better for him if he started cooperating, LE is going to figure it out anyway, and just tell them what happened.

And these are CW's dad's grandchildren. Unless we have some evidence that CW's dad was a psychopath too I don't see why we would infer that he concocted a scheme rather than encouraged his son to talk to LE to end the uncertainty.
Quoting myself... there's no reasonable expectation of privacy in a police station except when you are talking to your attorney. If CW talked to his dad in an interrogation room, it's possible it was taped.
CW told investigators he would tell them the truth if allowed to speak to his Dad who was at the Police Station. After allowed to speak to his Dad, CW told the most incredible lie that he witnessed SW strangling baby Cece, But after talking to Dad, he also told LE the location of the bodies. Perhaps that's Dad's involvement here --" Tell us where the bodies are Chris."
(Prior to confession, LE already searching this area with drone and found SW).

NO evidence Dad involved in manner being speculated by many... CW Dad is also a victim.

Here is a satellite photo of the GPS coordinates. To find it go to Google Maps. Then type this in using this exact format. Gotta have that comma. 40.21624374, -104.36667

I am going to try Google Earth and see if I can get more detail.

It looks like Frederick is about 30-35 miles, as the crow flies, from that site. It would take a bit of time for him to round-trip it considering what he had to do, especially if he wanted the girls out of the house before she came home. We may never know in what order he did those deeds. Maybe he just had the girls in his vehicle. SMH.

I apologize if this is tuff to read; it's also tuff to write.

I did NOT see that explanation coming from the husband.

Now we know why husband's attys. wanted the necks swabbed. He wanted to find Shanann's prints or evidence on the girls necks. I am also wondering why the judge refused and if that will impact the case.

In count 6 “ unlawful termination of a pregnancy” second paragraph and the only sentence it says plainly that the woman died as a result of the termination of the pregnancy. So, until I hear otherwise I am going with that as the cause of death. The DA is a no nonsense man. He would not make a mistake in that paperwork.

It doesn’t say that he strangled SW and as a result of that the pregnancy was terminated. He unlawfully used some method to terminate that pregnancy. That, IMHO is beyond mental illness it’s demonic.

He did terminate the pregnancy. He didn’t want that baby or his girls. His method was strangling the mother. There would be lots of physical evidence at the home if he did anything to remove the baby, which is the only way he would be able to be sure he killed the baby if the mom was still alive. The court docs would have said if he cut the baby out of her. IMO.

<modsnip>

Yes I know where to find that video and the actual site where the bodies were found is NOT on that video
The one of the video seemed to be a bigger gas well site. The one where he dumped the bodies was a very small well site. It was really, really remote, too. No worry of anyone seeing him. Also the one on HLC showed an actual plant and it was not even an Anadarko plant. The press can be very misleading because they grab stock and often don't even get the right kind of facility.

I’m so hoping the coroner can determine time of death for the girls, and it was before SW’s plane ever left AZ. If he can’t determine TOD or he can but it was after she landed and there’s no proof he was dropping things in oil drums Sumday, who can think of other ways to prove he killed them instead of her?

I don’t believe his claims for a second, and I doubt many people do. But w/SW unable to testify otherwise if there’s no evidence proving HE killed the girls I fear that might be enough for reasonable doubt. Jury may have to say not-guilty to daughters deaths and SW’s death would be manslaughter or 2nd degree murder at best. They can still nail him for minor charges like tampering w/evidence etc, but he’d be out before we know it.

Somebody please tell me I’m wrong. I am just sick. Her poor, poor parents.!!!!

just to make you feel a little better, since the charge states that she died of termination of pregnancy, i think his passion-over-her-killing-kids defense will evaporate.

Now we know why husband's attys. wanted the necks swabbed. He wanted to find Shanann's prints or evidence on the girls necks. I am also wondering why the judge refused and if that will impact the case.
MAybe she tried to remove something around their neck and the lawyers want to exploit that?

Judge refused the defense named expert witness present at autopsy telling the ME how to do his job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo