Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's in the media thread ... hold on, let me find it.

I think this is the one you are looking for ..? Page 3, MEDIA, MAPS & TIMELINES - NO DISCUSSION - - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4

I watched all 37 minutes of that tape, twice, and they did not fly over that well. They were quite a bit farther north of the area.

The helicopter was just looking for areas where the roads were blocked off, likely following a scanner. They found a site where a culvert was being repaired & traffic was being re-routed.

Last edited:
I don't think so because his new version of the crime makes him out to be a HERO. He was only trying to save his precious girls from the evil woman, and he just did what he needed to do to protect everyone from the ugliness.
What? Did he forget that he placed those precious, pure babies in oil tank to rot.

i think his personality stepping away from crying her escalating makes some sense

just oh i need a break

that kinda fits

through all the movie shooting he had to go thro his love for kids appeared to me like less than a show --

i believe he loved his kids

i believe they both were very destructive to each other for quite some time

he did not have fantasy bond stuff going on

knew he was increasingly miserable

tired of working all the time to find out she had spent whatever to buy the two of them more patches (they had them on in every shot) i sure don't think he was buying them

there had been some confusion - from what we all learned the thrive thing does require cash outlay

for a family of four living on clear after taxes 38000 is pretty rough

but there is 200 a month of patches for both of us every month

might be concerning

they had patches in everything

someone is paying for them

jmo
Dig back through. A few pages back there's a link to his cached Instagram account where he was hawking the product, too. She wasn't the only one buying patches and selling them.

Really old member here, coming out of a long self-imposed exile to offer a few thoughts:

1. <modsnip>First, I have lupus. Although some lupus patients can have brain "fog" or problems with memory, borderline personality disorder is not one of the symptoms or conditions of lupus. I've never been accused of having BPD as part of my diagnosis, nor has anyone I know. Also, I have worked in social media for 10 years. It is very common for people on social media (especially millennials) to portray a better lifestyle than they actually have because everyone wants to show that they have the perfect life, especially those selling a "lifestyle" product that encourages a better body, more energy, etc. It does not mean she was delusional, it is more of a marketing tool. I'm not saying it's right to do, just that it is very very common. To extrapolate that because she embellished her home life, she drove her husband to do this is outrageous. If you don't like what is going on at home, leave. Don't kill your entire family.

2. I think you would be hard pressed to find a woman with lupus who would kill her own children, no matter the circumstances. Having a child while having lupus is extremely dangerous and high risk, and you go through a lot to have those children. There is no way a woman would go through the risk, worry of miscarriage, and stress of pregnancy and then kill their child. I was told (before I had my baby) that I should never get pregnant because it would be too high risk. I did get pregnant unintentionally and it was very high risk for both the baby and me the entire time. We only had one because of that risk and he was our little miracle baby. I could never do him harm, no matter what the circumstance, and I am sure SW felt the same way about her babies.

3. I hope ME is able to pin down time of death for the girls. I agree with others that the flight delay really put a monkey wrench in his plans and he had to improvise. I live in AZ and we had very bad storms that Sunday night (it is monsoon season).

4. I wonder if they were able to get GPS data from CW's car to pinpoint exactly where he drove to get an idea where to find the bodies, since it appears they had drones out before he confessed.

5. I honestly think CW made many mistakes and they will come back to bite him. I don't think he knew about the neighbor's camera. The fact that he threw the sheets in the trash indicates he is not very clever--he did not really try to conceal evidence well. I wonder what they will find on those sheets. Were the girls beds made or unmade? I thought I remember from her friend Nikole's early statement that the beds were made. Why would he bother to make the beds himself if he is trying to imply she killed the girls in their beds. I am sure there will be plenty more bombshells by the time this is done and he has no chance of defense.

6. I would not be surprised if within 3-4 days we see new counsel for CW, a high profile lawyer like Mark Geragos. His current lawyer is too small potatoes for this case.

I'll make a guess...3 years

Three years to trial date? I am still waiting for "Justice for Nubia Barahona", there is still no trial date, and her death occurred in 2011.

If the trial is three years away, I believe CW will commit suicide, he won't be on a 3 year "suicide watch", or even be in protective custody in jail that long. Jail is where people are held before trial, prison is after the sentencing process.

This is what it comes down to for me: think of all the elaborate mourning and grieving rituals we have. Every society has its own mourning and grieving rituals. Everyone grieves differently, but almost everyone agrees grief and mourning are real human experiences that deserve respect.

Now think about dumping your own child's lifeless body in a vat of crude oil. It's inhumane, there's no reasonable excuse. You have to be a monster to do it.

They may have. The document notes that the neighbor's camera captured SW's car leaving the garage at 1:48 am but doesn't mention what time the car returned or who was driving. He may have had assistance with body disposal.

No that was her friend Nikoles car that left at that time after dropping her off from
Airport

I wonder if he promised his mistress he'd leave his family. His mistress had to know he had a wife. She's not like Amber Fry.

Especially with the SM presence of him and his wife. It is exceedingly unlikely she didn't know he was married, or even that SW was pregnant. All there FB, IG and Twitter profiles were public and open for anyone to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie