Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worley's bump and grab MO didn't work for him the first time but did on his second try. When the corn was tall and in evening light hours. I do not discount this theory. Yet.
Brooke Wilberger...she was grabbed in a parking lot...he grabbed her right out of her flip flops ...van, knife, duct tape.

Tl4S, maybe LE got a video of MT running near the car wash. Maybe MT was on the cameras at the front of the car wash running somewhere in the vicinity. Maybe they saw her go around the corner or something (from what I have heard there are no cameras at the back of the car wash). Maybe as soon as they saw MT run around the corner of the car wash they saw a vehicle go around the corner in the exact same direction she was running. Maybe then they looked at the cameras and never saw MT or that car come back on the cameras. Then maybe they saw that SAME vehicle on the cameras at the truck stop later on that day (it may not even be that that vehicle pulled into the truck stop--maybe they saw that vehicle pass by on the road in front of the truck stop).

But then if they THOUGHT this was the person that abducted MT I would THINK they would have pictures or videos everywhere alerting the public to look at the vehicle to let them know if they could identify the vehicle and who owns it. But maybe since LE never was able to see whomever was driving that vehicle actually abduct MT in the act they could not post a picture or video (I'm not sure how all that works). Does LE have to be positive that it is the perp's vehicle before posting a video or picture on the news to try to find out who's vehicle it might be and who might own it? I would think they could post the picture or video so that they would be able to find if someone could give them more information on the vehicle.

I would think if this vehicle turned the corner at the car wash behind MT then LE would have a pretty good picture of this vehicle. Unless somehow the cameras at the car wash didn't get a good picture. And if this person never pulled into the truck stop and LE only got this vehicle passing by they may not have gotten a good enough picture to show the public. Or by that time it may have been late at night and they may have not gotten a good enough picture due to it being at night or because it was raining. JMO.

my thoughts on the cctv at the carwash is it appears there is a stop sign there. if a person just doesn't stop it draws attention to them, if they do stop then it is added time of potentially being recorded. added time could give more chance of LE being able to see more detail. they may not have released video because it could have been dark enough that cameras had switched to black and white or were just black and white to start with, if that is how it is then if it is a common kind of vehical then telling what color it is isn't going to happen. they cant say be on the look out for a 1234 year model or rang of a xyz kind of track, car, van, etc if 1/4 of the town has a truck, car, van that falls into that range. they also are not going to want to show what the camera is getting because if someone comes back by for whatever reason, maybe they commonly pass or maybe going back to check on something LE isn't going to want them to avoid passing the cameras. moo

I agree....nothing worse than losing a child....I know....I lost one....but not to a murder or abduction.....it was a deformity that ran in my ex-spouses' family that no one would warn or discuss about.......even in a case of abduction/murder.....even though they might catch the perp or find evidence, etc......it is really not closure....at least not for me!

No closure for me, either. It was 8 years ago today. I guess we should find solace in the fact that at least we know where our children are, as grieving parents those "at leasts" are bitter pills to swallow sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname