Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was to soften the blow. Now however, I am not sure. It has bothered me that there has not been any kind of response from his family. He is their son, and they will always love him. They may or may not have liked SW, but they had to have loved those grandbabies. There is no way of telling if his dad helped him come up with that story or after being told, his Dad told him he must tell the truth. They must have been pretty close since he asked to speak with him first.

My wn personal experience with a narcissist....their parents are often enablers. They're per babies are victims....didn't you know???

Regarding when/why C.W. was fired:

Colorado is an “at will” state, so unless there were company or union policies stating otherwise, his employer could fire him on the spot, no reason given (with some exceptions).

IMO/speculation, both LE & employer (which seems to have collaborated fully with LE) knew well before the “confession”, possibly via phone or truck data, or employer security procedures, that he was lying from the start.

Yes. The lien was most likely put on the home by the HOA. The Watts were being sued for unpaid dues by their HOA. This is a common measure taken by HOAs to recover unpaid dues. My theory is that the Watts were giving up their home as part of their bankruptcy, so they did not bother to pay the dues (which totaled a bit over $1,000) because they knew the HOA would be reimbursed through the lien upon sale/foreclosure of the home.
There's reports they paid 3000 a month. So 1000 behind isn't much. It's weird. my gut feeling is that he knew he fkd up as a man and father saw greener grass. Wanted a fresh start. Shanaan probably wanted to keep fighting to keep her life and family together even if it was just for the kids

I wonder how long he was screwing around. Why want another child when you're sinking? What a mess he is!

Yes. The lien was most likely put on the home by the HOA. The Watts were being sued for unpaid dues by their HOA. This is a common measure taken by HOAs to recover unpaid dues. My theory is that the Watts were giving up their home as part of their bankruptcy, so they did not bother to pay the dues (which totaled a bit over $1,000) because they knew the HOA would be reimbursed through the lien upon sale/foreclosure of the home.
I didn't realize that they were planning on bankruptcy on their latest home, I thought that this had happened previously with their former home and in a different State.

So C.W. gave the infamous interview stating SW, BW, and CCW had gone and that he and SW had an emotional conversation. He’s now admitting that he killed SW and implicating SW ... I cannot bear typing anything further.

So he’s already dishonest on that alone..... I cannot get over this case.

Can I also say a big thank you to Tricia and all the moderators for allowing us to have this discussion board. We no doubt live in different parts of the world and it’s great to converse at such a sad time.

RIP Shanann, CeCE, Bella and Niko.

SW was not the main breadwinner. It was reported last year he made $65k and total household income was $90k. So she bought in $25k which I expect most went on the trips and buying her own product. I would expect her income was negative after job expenses (which aren’t real job expenses with MLM schemes).

I dont think we know what their 2017 or 2018 income is unless we have access to their IRS Tax filings.... which we don't

I believe the $90K income is from their 2015 Bankruptcy filing where they stated their household income had dropped from $147K when they bought the house in 2013 to $91k in 2015.

I think their more recent income is likely to be higher than $91k - he gets some increase in salary & she is better at selling the Thrive stuff & higher up in the food chain there. Not astronomically higher, but a bit more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen