Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is issuing a no flight zone normal? For some reason I find it odd for the US where they are more open to media?

Could there more to this case beyond poor Mollie?

MSM reported it as a "no drone zone". No one likes the paparazzi, and definitely not at a crime scene with an exposed body. Even at an auto accident here in the US, fire-rescue/police will uphold up tarps to shield the deceased from view.

A good portion of 460 shows blocked on the traffic maps East and West of 21. 470 looks wide open.Google maps screen cap below at 2pm

Attachments

• DC535AD6-8619-496E-9518-1A5A1EDF039F.jpeg
    DC535AD6-8619-496E-9518-1A5A1EDF039F.jpeg
    180.1 KB · Views: 70
Iowa12, the people on these threads who felt she'd be found alive, from what I read, explained their rationale. Beyond their reasoning, they chose to hang onto the hope that she'd be one of the fortunate few who made it home safely. Without some optimists, this world would be a much sadder place. Much love to all who are affected by today's news.
Thanks, the hope brought a light to the thread instead of the fog of darkness.
I was one who held out, that's not like me! And today, I was unprepared for the pain of hearing this news. Still weepy, I will always remember Mollies sweet, laughing silly side!
Prayers for the Tibbett's family and the entire community who loved her.
poor Dalton...I hope he will not be broken.
JMO

See if you can find on the internet the press conferences conducted by former Charlottesville PD Chief Timothy Longo during the Hannah Graham case. Not quite, but close. He also lectured whoever was listening and knew something to step forward.

YES^^^^^. That is exactly who I thought of too. He was inspiring. Some were critical of his aggressive tone but I loved it.

MSM reported it as a "no drone zone". No one likes the paparazzi, and definitely not at a crime scene with an exposed body. Even at an auto accident here in the US, fire-rescue/police will uphold up tarps to shield the deceased from view.

That is the decent thing to do. There was an photo of Elizabeth Collins and Lyric Cook with white sheets over them and it broke my heart and I will never forget it. I’m glad they are treating Mollie’s remains and the crime scene with dignity.

It probably is a private road as google maps will not let me go up the road with the arrow. I'll bet the perp(s) dumped MT there in hopes that wildlife would take care of the evidence (poor MT). Having said that, the body probably wasn't there long if they can still recognize that it is her that fast without a thorough autopsy.
There are other ways to identify a body. I don't believe for one second the body was just recently put there. Or that she was only just recently killed.

Posting guidelines:

* We do not sleuth or accuse people who have not been named by LE as suspects or POI's.

* Do not link to social networking pages of people who have not been named by LE as suspects/POI. The few exceptions are victims' pages, LE and MSM pages.

* Questions about the rules or mod decisions should be addressed to a mod in a private message. DO NOT discuss them in the thread.

* If you see a post that violates TOS, please do not reply to it. Alert the post ASAP.

* If you quote a post which later is removed by a mod, your post is subject to removal, as well.

*Websleuths is a fact based site. Provide a MSM link for your assertions. Rumors are not allowed. Sites such as reddit or sub-reddit are not approved to be linked, referenced or discussed.

Posting guidelines:

* We do not sleuth or accuse people who have not been named by LE as suspects or POI's.

* Do not link to social networking pages of people who have not been named by LE as suspects/POI. The few exceptions are victims' pages, LE and MSM pages.

* Questions about the rules or mod decisions should be addressed to a mod in a private message. DO NOT discuss them in the thread.

* If you see a post that violates TOS, please do not reply to it. Alert the post ASAP.

* If you quote a post which later is removed by a mod, your post is subject to removal, as well.

*Websleuths is a fact based site. Provide a MSM link for your assertions. Rumors are not allowed. Sites such as reddit or sub-reddit are not approved to be linked, referenced or discussed.

Reminder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member