Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *ARREST* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. Immigration status has nothing to do with the crime committed. It is not relevant other than to identify how the suspect is being processed. Also immigrants hold many other jobs than farm worker, carnival worker, etc. Just......stop with the feeding frenzy.
That's right, ppl be already cueing them pitchforks. Anyhoo, LIVE AUDIO if, like me, you can't get live video stream. Youtube account name: "Agenda-Free tv".

I never realized how much I appreciated the way Websleuths marks threads "Found Deceased" as opposed to other words that could be used... logging in here and seeing a big orange banner stating Mollie was "FOUND DEAD"... holy smokes. I don't know why "found dead" feels much more horrible to read than "deceased" but it literally took my breath away... :(

No matter how much you anticipate a certain outcome, it is still positively gut-wrenching to see this news. Thank you to everyone, the posters and moderators, who brought Mollie's story in to view and kept the hope alive. Hoping for peace and purpose for her family in the coming days...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288