Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea thats the one but there story was not rape and kill it was they dod drugs and were looking for girls

As far as i know there were no signs of sex assault and that she was killed in struggle to get away

It actually turned out spell killed her
You have to read waters court story

This was the worst crime in are areas history everyone was searching for her.

The mollie story the whole time unfornately reminded me of this one.
I did post a few times about they look like the same case.

So i unfortuntaly know what the brookyln people are going through i was in our walmart the day those guys came in and bought the shovels.
Its a horrible feeling to know your that close to this kind of evil

I know. And the people that he lived with...knew he wasn’t around that night. And you can’t ask someone to cover for you or that person gets suspicious. What did he tell people was his alibi??

Unfortunately if his friends and family and coworkers are all undocumented immigrants, they all may have been afraid to come forward to LE for any reason. Even if they suspected him they may not have wanted to risk deportation.

Yes sir. I asked about immigrant workers out there since it has so much agricultural fields and farms.

1 poster almost took my head off with What you mean by Immigrants. Lol

Good memory @MassGuy
It’s interesting that this guy is a “migrant” worker on a dairy farm. I’ve lived in Iowa for almost all of my life and have never seen either a migrant worker or a dairy farm here.

And sometimes, a neighbor or witness will see from a different vantage point what the victim can't see.

I used to be embarrassed by my mother sitting on our porch on the phone with her friend whenever a car they didn't recognize parked near our house. Debating whether to call the police or so-and-so's husband who is a retired cop. Now I understand it completely.

Last edited:
Because investigating employers who hire illegals.......should be done. Illegal immigration needs to be eliminated. Employers who hire illegals should be shut down and prosecuted.
Right but we are not worried about that we are concerned about Mollies killer, and that Mollie and her family get JUSTICE.

The narcissism in these kinds of people always expresses itself the same way. They all lie alike. In fact, the lie at its core is always the same.

Someone or something caused them to react or behave a certain way. Then there's a gaping hole between the convoluted beginning of the story and the breezy ending, and the middle section is just all so confusing. In fact, it's not even part of the story.

The beginning always sets the victim up to become responsible for things going wrong. What happened next is narrated in a way that a toddler would tell a story. ('And then Mollie was in the trunk') There's a giant leap to the outcome, which just sort of happened but has no details. In this case, Mollie is dead but it's almost like she either ran ahead of him and made that happen on her own, or it's simply a mystery and only God knows. And there were also cornstalks.

It's going to be quite interesting to see what the evidence from his car, her body, her possessions, etc. reveal. I will not be surprised to hear that there is only a single thread of truth to the story he told because there's always a piece of truth in Narcissistic story-telling. And the rest is a lie.

So when he says he drove, and circled, then he got out, then he ran, then he walked, then he talked, then she grabbed her phone, then she said yada yada, then blackout, then he had an awakening at an intersection and a broken ear piece in his lap told him she was in the trunk - I think maybe he really means this: He swiftly and aggressively abducted her by ambush, he did the phone grabbing, and she was under his control in a matter of seconds, incapacitated in some way to make her transportable, and taken to a location where she was violently assaulted and then murdered. And it was after a lot of other moving parts that there was a body drag and dumping.

I do not believe his story of how he encountered her and made contact.
Thank you Jillycat! My thoughts exactly! I don't believe a word he has said. He is either a psychopath or sociopath. He feels no empathy or guilt....just got caught.

I kind of think she was killed right in the struggle to get away
Once you cross a pyscho the war is on, and I believe the whole thing probably happened right there, especially since the guy was not a huge man and she probably put somewhat of a fight against him
RIP MOLLIE, your death probably saved some lives, hope the family can take some comfort in that.

I have doubts as to his ever being caught if not for the private video. Chances are his DNA is not on file so even finding Mollie eventually would not have helped. And who knows how long her family may have waited for answers. The video owner should get any portion, if not all, of the reward that is paid. They brought the answer as to “where Mollie was” than any other factor. Although, good thing he confessed...without witnesses or a known perp, video and/or confession are really the only chances LE had.

Although it seemed like ages, from 7/18 abduction to 8/21 recovery of Mollie and perp in custody is very quick for this type of crime.

All jmo

I have doubts as to his ever being caught if not for the private video. Chances are his DNA is not on file so even finding Mollie eventually would not have helped. And who knows how long her family may have waited for answers. The video owner should get any portion, if not all, of the reward that is paid. They brought the answer as to “where Mollie was” than any other factor. Although, good thing he confessed...without witnesses or a known perp, video and/or confession are really the only chances LE had.

Although it seemed like ages, from 7/18 abduction to 8/21 recovery of Mollie and perp in custody is very quick for this type of crime.

All jmo
How exactly did police obtain the video? Did the people realize there might be evidence and call in a tip? And, why did they wait so long? Maybe they didn't think to view it at first?

All jmo
You’re absolutely right. DNA would only be useful if he was caught for another crime down the road. The video was crucial, and his arrest likely saved the lives of future victims. This person definitely deserves to be rewarded.

This guy was a predator in the making. Crime of opportunity by a sexual deviant IMO. He had the opportunity and he acted on it. He follows only provocative looking women on Facebook and Instagram. Creepy, perverted, and voyeuristic.

His story doesn’t make sense. So he grabbed her and threw her in the trunk and then all of a sudden “came to” and realized she was in his trunk. So then he got her out of the trunk and drug her into the field? Doesn’t add up. Did he take her somewhere after he grabbed her and take her back later? Or why even put her in the trunk (DNA)? Why not just leave her in the field?

Crazy to think she was likely dead within a couple hours this whole time. So much for them speaking to everyone in the area early on. I wonder what the points of interest map was in regards to? Were any of them near the farm areas where he worked?

I wonder what prompted this video a month later? Sad to think the police likely had nothing this whole time. :(

I do think she was on the way to mom’s house which is what I was initially thinking.

The arrest warrant has the time listed between 7:45 pm and 8:28 pm, so it sounds like it all transpired in under an hour.

I believe he abducted her at Boundary and Middle Streets ( arrest warrant says he was in that area at the same time she was) and put her in the trunk there (my theory only) and drove her out to the cornfield on the 1900 block of 385th Avenue (address of crime from arrest warrant) where he parked in the cornfield driveway to attack and murder her (my theory). No one saw or heard anything because the area is fields for miles and miles. He then carried her into the corn and covered her body. He admits to pulling into the cornfield driveway, but doesn't really say why he did because of his 'blocking it out'. He's only saying he blocked it out because he doesn't want to hear himself admit to LE how much of a monster he is.

LE has had the video for 1-2 weeks, but it took time to examine it. They saw Mollie on jogging on camera and the car in the area. It took time to figure out who the car was connected to. I think the points of interest map probably showed locations the car had been spotted (witnesses or cameras) and they were attempting to narrow down who was driving it.

I can only imagine the relief felt by the community that this monster has been caught.

The town will be forever affected by this. But after the press conference, they won't have to wonder if it was the guy at the hardware store or this person or that who took Mollie.

I wonder if this has been verified. Someone on this thread asked if there were migrant workers in the area and that police should look into that. But he was told no, they werent used for these kind of farms. That would be pretty amazing if he was right.
I’m pretty sure I was the one who said that, and no we don’t have a need for migrant workers in the agricultural farms. I don’t know a darn thing about dairy farms, I’ve never seen one.

The family's statement is indeed powerful, given their pain.

I know Websleuths in the past has stated that joggers are not at greater risk and no more targeted than anyone else. I can't believe that as a jogger is often alone, in an isolated area, near a pathway or roadway, a creature of habit, listening to music, in his/her own world of thoughts and although fit, may be tired after putting on some miles and not have as much energy to fight back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401