SC - Todd Kohlhepp, known and possible victims

This was interesting, don't know if it's been commented on:

Todd Kohlhepp, accused serial killer, met victim at Waffle House, report says
<snip>
"Kohlhepp would allegedly invite the waitresses to his home, while leaving large tips for his meals. He was known to “creep” out the women who worked there, the co-worker said.
The former coworker, a cook, says the behavior was so disturbing that in 2015 he began taking Kohlhepp’s orders, instead of the waitresses."
"He says Meagan Coxie, 26, was one of those waitresses. She and her 29-year-old husband Johnny Coxie were found murdered on Kohlhepp’s 95-acre property in Woodruff earlier this month.
“I know for a fact he didn’t just pick her up off the street, he met her there,” the co-worker said."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/todd-ko...iller-met-victim-at-waffle-house-report-says/

I believe you can remove Anita Middleton Richardson from possible victim list. Some of the details around her disappearance seem to point in a different direction. Reported missing over 2 months after last seen, someone else found driving her car and then house vacated and all her belongings left behind, as if someone knew she wouldn't ever need them again.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/richardson_anita.html

On Toasha Nichole Rices (aka Nikki Green) forum post #48 references her fB being hacked and that the hacker states Toasha (aka Nikki) is at "the beach". Then post #53 goes on to say that a person comments that Toasha (aka Nikki) is at "the beach" with David Griffigh and shows a link that he's indeed her friend on fB. David Griffigh profile appears to be a fake profile.

This sounds so much like how TK refers to missing people in his post being at the beach or with a boyfriend and how TK messed with CDC's fB and toyed with his family. I wonder if TK owned a black car back then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All! I've been reading and reading from Day One. Just thought this post was incredibly interesting and disturbing.

TK's own fb post (which really do appear all about taunting and talking about his crimes), the one in particular when he is commenting about The Missing (Shortly after Kala was reported Missing) and goes on to say:

"Oh wait...that person just went to the beach with friend, other person found with her parole violation boyfriend"
I really wondered if those were actual clues and brags about his victims. And your post just blew my mind. Did Toasha's (Nikki's) Facebook also get hacked? And she is missing? And from the area?

Beach=Nikki? Parole Violation Boyfriend = Megan Coxie? Also, he self refers to bush hogging "My beach area" in one of his Facebook posts. Obviously referring to his land. He also mentions "she's probably in the mountains, its labor day weekend" in a FB chat in reference to Kala being missing.

Beach. Parole Violation Boyfriend. Mountains.

I can't even get my head around how terrifying and horrific this case is.

Person of interest 2003 unsolved bank robbery and triple homicide Blue Ridge Savings Bank

I was checking out unsolved Murders in South Carolina and Scott Ponder was on there. Now that can changed that one to solved. Bless the family

Anything more come from this since his mama has passed??

Anything more come from this since his mama has passed??
He pled guilty and is doing life in prison.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I'm having a hard time with the new threads after moving to a new server and what they have done here. Is this the main thread for this case?

LIVE: A woman found chained in a storage container on serial killer Todd Kohlhepp's property is expected to come face-to-face with Kohlhepp for first time Wednesday during a court hearing, court documents say. >>> Upstate serial killer appears in court during lawsuit hearing

I'm having a hard time with the new threads after moving to a new server and what they have done here. Is this the main thread for this case?

LIVE: A woman found chained in a storage container on serial killer Todd Kohlhepp's property is expected to come face-to-face with Kohlhepp for first time Wednesday during a court hearing, court documents say. >>> Upstate serial killer appears in court during lawsuit hearing

You can probably post it in the "Breaking News, Latest Developments" thread here:

Todd Kohlhepp - Breaking News / Latest Developments #2

Looks like someone posted that the trial was going to begin, so this would fit.

Ok, I just read through the thread again and checked links. Quite a few of the missing persons we previously named were found to have no connection at all. I mostly focused on females or couples and didn't look at many of the missing men listed. Here is my current Short List (in no particular order):

Sherri Puzjak, missing from Orangeburg, SC in 2005:
Missing Person Case

Toasha Nicole Rice (Nikki Green) missing from Lincoln County, NC in 2014: NC - NC - Toasha Nicole Rice, 27, Lincoln County, 26 May 2014

John and Elizabeth Calvert, Hilton Head, SC, 2008:
Missing Person Case
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/calvert_elizabeth.html

Kristine Rodrigo, From Ventura County, CA; MP indicated that she was flying to North or South Carolina to meet a man she met on the internet. Unknown exact date in 2003 or 2004: Missing Person Case

Kimberlyn Rosa Cubias, missing since 2015 from Jacksonville, FL. Kimberlyn may be in the company of a male. They may travel to South Carolina: Missing Person Case

Lillian Mathis, missing from either Columbia, SC OR Winston Salem, NC in 2010: Missing Person Case

These are just the ones that I really couldn't rule out but there's nothing specific to connect most of them to TK. Mostly, I think TK tried to choose victims that would not be reported missing or would not become high profile cases. (The Calverts are an exception to this, however-- I'm aware there is another strong suspect but I'm keeping them on my short list anyway-- the guy who committed suicide may have had a partner, IMO). If TK has any other victims they may not be on any public missing persons lists at all. JMO.

The Charley Project link for Elizabeth Calvert posted above is broken. Here is a new one: Elizabeth W. Calvert – The Charley Project
And John Calvert:
John L. Calvert – The Charley Project
It does sound like there is a suspect in the Calvert case, but they also seem like possible TK victims. TK killed people that had businesses he dealt with or that did service work on his property. Could he have rented a boat or property from John Calvert? Was he unsatisfied with their service and went into a rage like he did with the motorcycle shop owners?

From Kadoober post yesterday in Breaking News for Kohlhepp -

And.... I fully expect this *&%hole to play this type of game for the rest of his sad, pitiful life. :(

Todd Kohlhepp says 2 victims buried near I-26 in Spartanburg County

Wow. A lot of us suspected there were more victims.

I hope LE finds them and identifies them.

Then I hope LE can figure out anymore victims because I have a feeling there are even more. This guy was one of the real serial killers of the world.

Todd Kohlhepp: Search for more victims ends, nothing found

"The search for possible additional victims of South Carolina serial killer Todd Kohlhepp ended Wednesday afternoon. Spartanburg County Sheriff Chuck Wright said nothing was found during the search

Investigators were searching a heavily wooded area off Interstate 26 in southern Spartanburg County after they received a tip that serial killer Todd Kohlhepp may have buried two additional victims there.

"They're grid-searching," Spartanburg County Sheriff Chuck Wright said about noon Wednesday.

New information suggested Kohlhepp's alleged additional victims may be "pizza delivery people," Wright said. Their identities were unknown, he said.
Kohlhepp, through a tipster, gave investigators new information regarding the location of the two victims, prompting a search with about 20 deputies and cadaver dogs on Summer Road near Ridge Road in Enoree....

"This will be the last time this happens until he gives me something specific that I can corroborate," the sheriff said. "I don't want this to be something where he wants to stay relevant."..."

Todd Kohlhepp: Search for more victims ends, nothing found
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back