Found Deceased KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen Co., 14 Nov 2015 #2 *Pled Not Guilty, rec'd Life Sentence*

I feel so sorry for gabriella's parents. It seems in most cases the perpetrators are thought more of than the victims. Most cases i follow are like this. I just hope the end result is with TM locked up for good.

Tuesday, July 31st:
*Status Hearing (@ 1:30pm ET) - KY – Gabriella “Gabbi” Corrine Doolin (7) (Nov. 14, 2015) – Timothy W. Madden (38) arrested (11/20/15), charged & arraigned (11/23/15) & indicted (1/13/16) on 1st degree murder, kidnapping, 1st degree rape, & 1st degree sodomy. Plead not guilty. No bond.

Tuesday, July 31st:
*Status Hearing (@ 1:30pm ET) - KY – Gabriella “Gabbi” Corrine Doolin (7) (Nov. 14, 2015) – Timothy W. Madden (38) arrested (11/20/15), charged & arraigned (11/23/15) & indicted (1/13/16) on 1st degree murder, kidnapping, 1st degree rape, & 1st degree sodomy. Plead not guilty. No bond.
Throw away the key!!!!!!!!!

Still no trial date for Timothy Madden

Madden’s current counsel stated Lock was supposed to meet with the new defense team earlier this month, but did not have files ready.

Judge Janet Crocker gave Lock 15 days to turn over either copies or original files.

Judge Crocker set a scheduling conference for September 25 at 1:30 p.m. assuming the files are turned over in a timely manner.

Looks like Locke still is holding this up.

More Delays For High-Profile Child Rape/Murder Case

Posted: July 30, 2018
SCOTTSVILLE, Tenn. - The Gabbi Doolin murder case has been placed on hold yet again, meaning the high profile trial won't be happening any time soon.

Nearly three years ago, Timothy Madden was arrested and charged with the rape and murder of 7-year-old Gabbi Doolin.
[.....]
But investigators say DNA links Madden to the rape and murder of 7-year-old Gabbi Doolin.
[.....]
Since then, prosecutors announced they would be seeking the death penalty, and then there's been one delay after another as lawyers bickered over the examination of evidence in the case.

Finally, a trial date was set for this month, and then the judge stunned many by
removing Madden's private attorney from the case.
[.....]
There will be a hearing Tuesday in Allen County, Kentucky to consider the state's
request to set a new trial date.
[.....]
If and when he goes to trial it will happen with a change of venue in Hardin County, Kentucky.

So, that means Tuesday, July 31st, as the article is dated July 30th.

Just another article.

Thanks for the next date!

Tuesday, Sept. 25th:
*Scheduling Conference Hearing (@ 1:30pm ET) - KY – Gabriella “Gabbi” Corrine Doolin (7) (Nov. 14, 2015) – *Timothy W. Madden (38) arrested (11/20/15), charged & arraigned (11/23/15) & indicted (1/13/16) on 1st degree murder, kidnapping, 1st degree rape, & 1st degree sodomy. Plead not guilty. No bond. DA will seek DP.
8/2/18 Update: Trial delayed. Since then, prosecutors announced they would be seeking the death penalty, and then there's been one delay after another as lawyers bickered over the examination of evidence in the case. Finally, a trial date was set for this month, and then the judge stunned many by removing Madden's private attorney from the case. There will be a hearing Tuesday in Allen County, Kentucky to consider the state's request to set a new trial date. If & when he goes to trial it will happen with a change of venue in Hardin County, Kentucky. Next – Scheduling conference on 9/25.

Tuesday, Sept. 25th:
*Scheduling Conference Hearing (@ 1:30pm ET) - KY – Gabriella “Gabbi” Corrine Doolin (7) (Nov. 14, 2015) – *Timothy W. Madden (38) arrested (11/20/15), charged & arraigned (11/23/15) & indicted (1/13/16) on 1st degree murder, kidnapping, 1st degree rape, & 1st degree sodomy. Plead not guilty. No bond. DA will seek DP.
8/2/18 Update: Trial delayed. Since then, prosecutors announced they would be seeking the death penalty, and then there's been one delay after another as lawyers bickered over the examination of evidence in the case. Finally, a trial date was set for this month, and then the judge stunned many by removing Madden's private attorney from the case. There will be a hearing Tuesday in Allen County, Kentucky to consider the state's request to set a new trial date. If & when he goes to trial it will happen with a change of venue in Hardin County, Kentucky. Next – Scheduling conference on 9/25.

bbm
Hmmm, interesting, isn't it? The judge removed his private attorney...was the state paying the atty's fees, or was something funny going on, or what? Glad to see the DP in the case on this one. Maybe we'll know a bit more later today.
Thanks for the post, friend Niner! ;)

your-welcome5.gif

I'll never, as long as I live, forget the horrific details of this case. So glad to see the DP on the table. I hope he receives it, if found guilty. Thanks so much for the updates on the trial. Will the trial be live, by any chance?

Commonwealth Attorney Clint Willis was not re-elected. Frustration over delays in the Timothy Madden case likely contributed to the election results.

Prosecution changes in case against Timothy Madden following election

I hope this doesn't further delay the trial. I'm getting the impression that the case isn't that complicated from the prosecutor's point of view. So maybe not.
A lot of folks in the area keep crowing about 'speedy trials' as if the state has that right - not the defendant. It's not right, but it's reasonable that folks blame these delays on the prosecutor.

Fall '19 Trial Date Set for Timothy Madden

Due to a change of venue, the trial will take place in Hardin County and is expected to take two weeks. Madden is due in court for another pre-trial hearing on December 14.

I sure want to follow this trial. I will never, ever forget the horror this precious little girl suffered. God bless her family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SLEUTHER TRAE PGH
Back