CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the length of this post, but I think it's important to understand the Watts' current financial situation from the public info. we have, and discuss how that plays into CW's motive. While I don't think their financial stressors were the only motive, I do think it played an important part, especially in the timing of the crime.

Based on all of this info,. I think we can most likely conclude that they were losing their house. In addition, their HOA was suing them for several years of unpaid homeowners' dues. Their court date was to be this Friday, 8/24.

IMO they weren't paying HOA dues because they were losing the house & the dues would be paid through a lien by the bank upon sale.

So...knowing all of this info, I ask you: What if CW was about appearances just as much as SW was?
How would they explain this to friends and neighbors who believed their lifestyle was THRIVING?

Did CW resent SW for what he may have viewed as her culpability in their financial ruin?

Would love to hear your thoughts, sluethers!

Love all these details - we have such great posters making detailed contributions in so many areas.
Have snipped it though for length. I can't contribute to all the financials as I'm in the UK and some of this is very different over here.

Agreed multiple motives.
Definitely think image was important to him - the Thriving work, altho not FT for him - almost 2 years of it for CW.
Posters have also commented on his luxury car allowance, the brand of truck, his apple watch etc.
Emphasis has been more on SW's image & Thrive work just because her social media accounts have stayed up so she gets more scrutiny.

Pride & image projected to friends vs reality of being broke - yes think that's a factor for a very stressed lifestyle for both and this is compounded by likely having strict Thrive rules on sharing any stress on SMedia. Can't be open.
Circle of friends matters - if lots of ur friends are MLMing - how do you share stuff on the harsh reality when you're invested?
The Thayer family - who the Watts spent holidays with - the wife was also a Thriver. (Maybe other friends dropped off due to the non-stop selling?)

Is the affair a symptom or a catalyst for him? Hunch is that it's a catalyst but will be interested to hear more re any DV record & any past infidelities. His side-piece might be one of a long line of dalliances and she wasn't actually that important.

Interesting that CW had a life insurance policy on SW and Bella, but not himself. Wouldn't you, as a father and husband, take one out on yourself to help your family. Or have a policy on yourself in addition to spouse and child.
Also, this was done prior to Cece's birth, so he must have been having unusual thoughts for some time. Per HLN Ashleigh Banfield yesterday.

Banfield was quoting payroll deductions for SW and Bella’s life insurance premiums. His was probably a free benefit from the company. It’s pretty standard with big companies to provide LI for the employee. Dependent coverage was extra.

I am leaning towards the scenario where he killed his girls first, but my mind is open.
With that said, I think the only reason the court docs have the girls DOD listed as 8/12-8/13 is because they were last seen at the bday party on 8/12, and they could have been murdered at any time during the night, which would've been 8/12 before midnight of 8/13 after.
They have SW DOD listed as 8/13 because she was last seen by her friend when she dropped her off at 1:58 AM on 8/13.
https://mediaassets.thedenverchanne...est affidavit chris watts_95256653_ver1.0.pdf
IMO she may have forgotten to lock the main lock of front door thinking she had done so and latched it at top instead. Kicked her shoes off, put her suitcase at bottom of steps thinking everyone was asleep. When police arrived before him he said garage keypad broken and they waited for him to enter . IMO he planned on removing all the shoes , suitcase, meds, etc after work . Her phone was found in the couch cushions in loft between girls bedrooms . To me that may indicate she went there to sleep. At which time lost the phone laying down . When they had a conversation I believe it may have been around 4 or 5 at which point she was killed first ( the dog howls) then kids secondary bc no one would believe she would leave them . The dog would have been distressed all night with those babies dead. The date of the docs of children’s death must go on when they were last seen .

Not to be super morbid, but I was re-reading the affidavit and it says chris 'identified three separate locations in which he placed the bodies'. We know Shanann was buried in a shallow grave next to the tanks, so I took this to mean he dumped the girls in separate tanks. Could the tanks have been fuller than he expected, so he was unable to place Shannan into one? Instead opting for the shallow grave?

I always assumed he used two separate tanks because maybe he worried that the smell would be too strong to cover up if two bodies were decomposing in one tank. Like spread out the source of the odor to minimize it.

Does crude oil smell like motor oil or gas?

Sorry for the length of this post, but I think it's important to understand the Watts' current financial situation from the public info. we have, and discuss how that plays into CW's motive. While I don't think their financial stressors were the only motive, I do think it played an important part, especially in the timing of the crime.

The Watts declared Ch 7 Bankruptcy in 2015. At that time, their combined income as around $90,000/year (CW earned around 65,000 as a field operator & SW was earning $18/hour at a call center).

They listed $448,820 in debt in their filing. This consisted of student loan debt (not discharged by BK), department store credit cards (Babies R Us, Nordstrom, Macy's), numerous medical bills, an $18,968 loan to Sharonview Credit Union, AS WELL AS the $400,000 house they purchased on Saratoga Trail in CO with an FHA loan in 2013.

Note: FHA loans are for low-income buyers & it allows them to borrow $ for a house they otherwise could not afford.

Records confirm they bought the house in 2013 from the builder for $399,954. The FHA loan was for $392,702. This confirms that there was very little down payment made, which disproves the theory that CW used SW for the money she got from the sale of her NC house from her first marriage. What if SW was already struggling with debt? What if she used the sale of her first house to try to pay down debt, which only bought her some more time? Once they purchased this CO home, which was way out of their league, they were quickly again under water financially.

So, here they are, married in 2012, with this big, expensive house by 2013, lots of existing debt, and a mortgage over $3,000/month PLUS an extremely high monthly mortgage premium due to FHA loan. They have their first child in 2015. They also declare bankruptcy that year. At the time they filed, they had $10 in their savings accounts, and $860 in their checking account.

In a Ch 7 Bankruptcy in CO, the only way to hold on to an asset like a house is to reaffirm the debt by bringing it to current. I'm assuming, based on their listed income at the time, that they were behind on their house payments before choosing to file for BK. I don't see how they could have been paying a $3,000 mortgage or bring it to current at the time of their filing with $870 TOTAL in their bank accounts.

Based on all of this info,. I think we can most likely conclude that they were losing their house. In addition, their HOA was suing them for several years of unpaid homeowners' dues. Their court date was to be this Friday, 8/24.

IMO they weren't paying HOA dues because they were losing the house & the dues would be paid through a lien by the bank upon sale.

So...knowing all of this info, I ask you: What if CW was about appearances just as much as SW was?
How would they explain this to friends and neighbors who believed their lifestyle was THRIVING?
Did CW resent SW for what he may have viewed as her culpability in their financial ruin?

It doesn’t look to me like their house was in foreclosure or anything like that. The only lien filed against the property was the HOA lien and it was for $429 recorded 2/12/18 rec#4374705.

He bought the house 5/1/13 in his own name (3928988) and took out a Deed of Trust (3928989) as a “married man”, but also as the lone payer. A month later he Quit Claimed the property to the both of them as Joint Tenants (3937148). So he wanted her to have Title to the property in the event he pre-deceased her. Obviously before he had thoughts of killing her. It looks to me as a work around way to avoid her credit being used to qualify.

There were no other liens or judgement on the property. If they were losing the house to foreclosure, then I would think there would be a Notice filed like the HOA lien. I don’t know where the 1500 comes from as reported but it could be for treble damages.

To answer your question, I think he certainly could have resented her for living beyond their means. Does anyone know how he spent his time? Playing golf? Martial arts? Go-cart racing? I mean, Did he have expensive hobbies?

I find it strange that he put girls into two separate tanks tbh.

Not to be super morbid, but I was re-reading the affidavit and it says chris 'identified three separate locations in which he placed the bodies'. We know Shanann was buried in a shallow grave next to the tanks, so I took this to mean he dumped the girls in separate tanks. Could the tanks have been fuller than he expected, so he was unable to place Shannan into one? Instead opting for the shallow grave?

I am new here, so I don't really know how to post so if I am doing it wrong I apologize... but I have been lurking for a while now...I have a lot to say about this case. Sorry in advance for the long post... I will start here where I knew he was guilty before he confessed...

It was the uncut video from Denver 7, Right around the 1 min marker the reporter asks him "what happened" look at the smirk on his face and the smile that is bubbling up in side of him. He appears to be unable to contain his happiness, almost as if he is gleeful and happy with himself for what he has done, which seems to be present through out this entire interview. He thinks its funny. He thinks he got away with it.

Then the 2 things the really stood out to me after around the 3:16 marker where he is talking about the girls and being with out them that night he repeats the statement "I needed that, I needed that" and then say something about having the house to himself. Who TF says that they "needed that" repeatedly when talking about his wife and daughters going missing??? (Someone who wanted them gone and someone who is guilty!!) You really "needed that" makes no sense why he would even say that!! Unless he was happy they were gone and was simply speaking the truth that he really "needed that" meaning he needed to kill them all so he could finally have peace and quiet and be alone!! I think he has hated them for a very long time and resented all of them and I think it felt good to him when he killed them. Look at his joy in all of this interview, he can hardly contain himself!!

Then after that telling statement(s) he is asked about Shanann and what happened when she came home and he slips and if you listen carefully he says "She barely let me..." and then catches himself and says "she barely made it into bed". She barely let you what Chris???!!! Barely let you touch her??? What did she barely let you do???? Did he rape her? What did Shanann barely let him do???

I am waiting for the forensic evidence to come out on this because it would not at all surprise me if he raped her. Charges can be added to the 9 he has now, and as this case progresses I have an awful feeling it is going to get worse before it gets better.

The wording of the motions from defense regarding evidence on the state of Colorado website, (yes I have read them all....) as well as the first court appearance he made on the 16th where defense requested that the DNA touch evidence be sealed was denied...why are they asking for this to be sealed and why are they asking for not only the necks and fingers to be checked but other areas of the girls that could not be mentioned specifically, IE their nether regions. Did he molest them? The excuse the defense attorney gave to seal the touch DNA was to eliminate public scrutiny...if they were strangled that’s already in the warrant-less arrest affidavit, which they knew was going to be unsealed that following Monday. The judge denied the motion so I will be interested to see those forensic testing results.

This man is utterly SICK. He needed to mention the "EMOTIONAL CONVERSATION" because that was going to be his excuse for her leaving him and taking the girls and “disappearing”. He did not at all expect NU to show up at the house and call the police for a wellness check, she messed up his entire plan. According to the arrest warrant, the cops had already found Shananns body before he confessed and they continue to interview him and gave him enough rope to hang himself with. When the interview tapes come out I’m sure we will see the unemotional, over confident, physocpath come out to play.

I have literally read every shred of details and watched every report regarding this case from day one. He is guilty as sin. If a husband walks in and sees his wife enraged killing his beloved babies, he would simply whack her in the head/subdue her and start to save the kids and call 911, even if he killed her why didn't he call 911??!!! Why lie again and again and again and again???!!!!

Why put those poor babies, HIS babies in those awful oil tanks and disrespect their hearts and souls that way!!! At least he buried his wife. HE KILLED THOSE KIDS. NO ONE ELSE!!

A MAN THAT WALKS IN ON HIS WIFE KILLING HIS BABIES, DOESN'T KILL HER AND AVOID CALLING 911 AND TRYING TO HELP HIS BABIES!! AN INNOCENT MAN DOESN'T PACK ALL THE BODIES IN HIS TRUCK AND DRIVE AN HOUR AND DUMP HIS OWN BELOVED BABIES (THAT HIS AWFUL WIFE KILLED) IN NASTY CRUDE OIL AND THEN GIVE HIS AWFUL MURDERESS WIFE A BURIAL AND NOT DEFILE HER BODY IN THE OIL TANKS THE WAY HE DID HIS LITTLE ONES. THEN LIE HIS TUSH OFF TO EVERYONE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM!! THIS CLOWN IS JUST TRYING TO AVOID THE DEATH PENALTY!!! HE IS NOT A GOOD LIAR. AND ANYONE WHO BELIEVES THIS NONSENSE HE IS SPEWING NEEDS TO HAVE THEIR HEADS CHECKED!! HE IS NOT EVEN SMART ENOUGH TO BE CONVINCING.

Outside of being a psychopath, he’s a moron. And he was moron enough that he though he could fool multiple LE agencies, the CBI & the FBI. This monster was delusional enough to think he could get away with this. To all of you folks out there that say this wasn’t premeditated, just read the complaint including the 5 charges of 1rst degree murder, the DA is a no BS guy and he would not have charged CW with murder in the 1st, 5 times ( one for each victim, then an additional 2 counts for the girls for being killed by a position of trust with them being under the age of 12). If the DA didn’t have the evidence to charge him for the girls not just 1 count of 1rst degree murder but 2 counts of 1rst degree murder, he would have charged him with manslaughter or 2nd murder if there was any evidence to support that Shanann killed her babies. You must remember that the DA is building their case as we speak and it’s a continuing investigation that is very dynamic and faceted, and we don’t have all the information yet, but to think or suggest the information that will be coming out will exonerate CW is absolutely absurd and simply preposterous.

Shannan was well aware of his infidelity and left HIM for 6 weeks!! Why would she be enraged with a separation??? She already separated from him, she was probably planning to leave him and moving back to NC with the girls which is why she was there in the first place. I really do not believe for one moment there was an “emotional conversation” about him leaving her when she got home at 1:48am. He was trying to sell that garbage story, during the initial stage of the investigation to add proof to the story he was trying to facilitate of her taking off with the girls and justify why they were missing. His whole plan went awry when NU showed up and got the police involved with the wellness check. Now he is just grasping at anything to try to get him out of this situation because clearly his brilliant scheme did not work.

I finally signed up on WS because there were 2 or 3 posters on here I wanted to IGNORE because they were really making me angry with this whole blame the victim crap and then the one saying how handsome CW is and that SW's baby wasn't his!! Who cares what this man looks like he is a MONSTER!! I literally wanted to cuss these people out!!

I was glad to see the Mods to step in like they have been and shut the disgusting victim shaming down!! It is clearly stated that this site is VICTIM FRIENDLY!!! It is one thing to be play "devils advocate" and another to be a jerk trying to get a rise out of people. This is a tragedy that CW ALONE created!!!

I am so thankful for that ignore button, no more having to yell at my computer!! I will continue to IGNORE anyone that is delusional enough to think this psychotic *advertiser censored**clown didn't kill those babies and blames SW for it. I'm all set with that garbage.

Anyway, I have all the links saved so if any of you need any resource info, I have all the interviews, the areal views of the site where they were found, the news reports, all the court docs, everything saved and I will be happy to share the links. I pretty much have every piece of information that is out there, when I say I have followed this closely, that is putting it mildly.

Sorry for this long post. It has been brewing in me since this has happened, it hits close to home... my family also had a tragedy that resulted in a double homicide by whom we thought was a loving husband and 12 years later we are all still searching for answers as the killer smugly rots away in jail, unfortunately he avoided the death penalty by lying his tush off just like CW and his smirk haunts me and reminds me of CW. And those dead & empty eyes...the whole thing...Its truly sick. Anyway... All of this is JMO. My heart goes out to all of the families involved. Everyday they are in my prayers.

https://mediaassets.thedenverchannel.com/document/2018/08/20/arrest affidavit chris watts_95256653_ver1.0.pdf
IMO she may have forgotten to lock the main lock of front door thinking she had done so and latched it at top instead. Kicked her shoes off, put her suitcase at bottom of steps thinking everyone was asleep. When police arrived before him he said garage keypad broken and they waited for him to enter . IMO he planned on removing all the shoes , suitcase, meds, etc after work . Her phone was found in the couch cushions in loft between girls bedrooms . To me that may indicate she went there to sleep. At which time lost the phone laying down . When they had a conversation I believe it may have been around 4 or 5 at which point she was killed first ( the dog howls) then kids secondary bc no one would believe she would leave them . The dog would have been distressed all night with those babies dead. The date of the docs of children’s death must go on when they were last seen .

Interesting theory about the dog being a clue to TOD. Is there mention somewhere of neighbors hearing the dog howling in the early am?

IMO, this photo indicates that Chris was planning the murders the week before, and perhaps he even "groomed" the girls to get into the killing position as a form of play, lying down covered by a blanket so they couldn't squirm away and he didn't have to see their faces.

0_Chilling-final-photo-Chris-Watts-pregnant-wife-took-of-their-childrens-barbie-doll.jpg
This is the weirdest thing...

There was also a video of her recording a hail storm from the front door. Little Bella was with her because she claimed she didn't want to sleep because she was scared of the sound of the storm. A loving mom would have put the little girl in bed with her to soothe her but no, she took her downstairs to show her the storm. The little girl was inquisitive, asking about the hail but Shanann was very impatient with her, rude even, and more concerned with responding to her friends who were on her live feed asking questions. It was still daylight out and she mentioned the girls go to bed at 6:30 sharp??? That's pretty neurotic of her. She refused to let the little girl get in bed with her and you could see the fear and worry in the little girl. I'm sorry but she was one of the worst parents I have ever seen. Egocentric, controlling, and neurotic. I do believe she sent Chris over the edge. This should be filed away as being caused by an addiction to social media. Or perhaps she had been diagnosed with mental health issues. That will all come out in the wash, too. There's something strange about her eyes, the iris was titlted too far down into the lower lid. Usually a sign of neuropathy.

You got all that from one video taken out of context from the rest of their lives?

Personally I think he wanted to leave because his family were a drain and there was promise of fresher fields. If they separated she'd potentially get to keep the house because he'd have to pay her for 3 kids and alimony? (Sorry I'm not in USA. Not sure how this works)

The Watts declared Ch 7 Bankruptcy in 2015. At that time, their combined income as around $90,000/year (CW earned around 65,000 as a field operator & SW was earning $18/hour at a call center).

They listed $448,820 in debt in their filing. This consisted of student loan debt (not discharged by BK), department store credit cards (Babies R Us, Nordstrom, Macy's), numerous medical bills, an $18,968 loan to Sharonview Credit Union, AS WELL AS the $400,000 house they purchased on Saratoga Trail in CO with an FHA loan in 2013.

Note: FHA loans are for low-income buyers & it allows them to borrow $ for a house they otherwise could not afford.

Records confirm they bought the house in 2013 from the builder for $399,954. The FHA loan was for $392,702. This confirms that there was very little down payment made, which disproves the theory that CW used SW for the money she got from the sale of her NC house from her first marriage. What if SW was already struggling with debt? What if she used the sale of her first house to try to pay down debt, which only bought her some more time? Once they purchased this CO home, which was way out of their league, they were quickly again under water financially.

So, here they are, married in 2012, with this big, expensive house by 2013, lots of existing debt, and a mortgage over $3,000/month PLUS an extremely high monthly mortgage premium due to FHA loan. They have their first child in 2015. They also declare bankruptcy that year. At the time they filed, they had $10 in their savings accounts, and $860 in their checking account.

In a Ch 7 Bankruptcy in CO, the only way to hold on to an asset like a house is to reaffirm the debt by bringing it to current. I'm assuming, based on their listed income at the time, that they were behind on their house payments before choosing to file for BK. I don't see how they could have been paying a $3,000 mortgage or bring it to current at the time of their filing with $870 TOTAL in their bank accounts.

https://mediaassets.thedenverchannel.com/document/2018/08/20/arrest affidavit chris watts_95256653_ver1.0.pdf

TX for BIB. So it's 4-5 am that the dachshund is howling ( No one based Europe can open many of the links eg Fox, due to GDPR and the data issues. )

Did they say in that inaccessible link, anything more about dog barks timing overnight? ( Dachs are very protective IMO)

Also that gives us an idea of how much neighbours can hear despite them being detached house. ( ie they would be able to hear screams. No screams acc to MSM to date.... so again, back to taking SW by surprise when she'd in bed, imo)

I am new here, so I don't really know how to post so if I am doing it wrong I apologize... but I have been lurking for a while now...I have a lot to say about this case. Sorry in advance for the long post... I will start here where I knew he was guilty before he confessed...

It was the uncut video from Denver 7, Right around the 1 min marker the reporter asks him "what happened" look at the smirk on his face and the smile that is bubbling up in side of him. He appears to be unable to contain his happiness, almost as if he is gleeful and happy with himself for what he has done, which seems to be present through out this entire interview. He thinks its funny. He thinks he got away with it.

Then the 2 things the really stood out to me after around the 3:16 marker where he is talking about the girls and being with out them that night he repeats the statement "I needed that, I needed that" and then say something about having the house to himself. Who TF says that they "needed that" repeatedly when talking about his wife and daughters going missing??? (Someone who wanted them gone and someone who is guilty!!) You really "needed that" makes no sense why he would even say that!! Unless he was happy they were gone and was simply speaking the truth that he really "needed that" meaning he needed to kill them all so he could finally have peace and quiet and be alone!! I think he has hated them for a very long time and resented all of them and I think it felt good to him when he killed them. Look at his joy in all of this interview, he can hardly contain himself!!

Then after that telling statement(s) he is asked about Shanann and what happened when she came home and he slips and if you listen carefully he says "She barely let me..." and then catches himself and says "she barely made it into bed". She barely let you what Chris???!!! Barely let you touch her??? What did she barely let you do???? Did he rape her? What did Shanann barely let him do???

I am waiting for the forensic evidence to come out on this because it would not at all surprise me if he raped her. Charges can be added to the 9 he has now, and as this case progresses I have an awful feeling it is going to get worse before it gets better.

The wording of the motions from defense regarding evidence on the state of Colorado website, (yes I have read them all....) as well as the first court appearance he made on the 16th where defense requested that the DNA touch evidence be sealed was denied...why are they asking for this to be sealed and why are they asking for not only the necks and fingers to be checked but other areas of the girls that could not be mentioned specifically, IE their nether regions. Did he molest them? The excuse the defense attorney gave to seal the touch DNA was to eliminate public scrutiny...if they were strangled that’s already in the warrant-less arrest affidavit, which they knew was going to be unsealed that following Monday. The judge denied the motion so I will be interested to see those forensic testing results.

This man is utterly SICK. He needed to mention the "EMOTIONAL CONVERSATION" because that was going to be his excuse for her leaving him and taking the girls and “disappearing”. He did not at all expect NU to show up at the house and call the police for a wellness check, she messed up his entire plan. According to the arrest warrant, the cops had already found Shananns body before he confessed and they continue to interview him and gave him enough rope to hang himself with. When the interview tapes come out I’m sure we will see the unemotional, over confident, physocpath come out to play.

I have literally read every shred of details and watched every report regarding this case from day one. He is guilty as sin. If a husband walks in and sees his wife enraged killing his beloved babies, he would simply whack her in the head/subdue her and start to save the kids and call 911, even if he killed her why didn't he call 911??!!! Why lie again and again and again and again???!!!!

Why put those poor babies, HIS babies in those awful oil tanks and disrespect their hearts and souls that way!!! At least he buried his wife. HE KILLED THOSE KIDS. NO ONE ELSE!!

A MAN THAT WALKS IN ON HIS WIFE KILLING HIS BABIES, DOESN'T KILL HER AND AVOID CALLING 911 AND TRYING TO HELP HIS BABIES!! AN INNOCENT MAN DOESN'T PACK ALL THE BODIES IN HIS TRUCK AND DRIVE AN HOUR AND DUMP HIS OWN BELOVED BABIES (THAT HIS AWFUL WIFE KILLED) IN NASTY CRUDE OIL AND THEN GIVE HIS AWFUL MURDERESS WIFE A BURIAL AND NOT DEFILE HER BODY IN THE OIL TANKS THE WAY HE DID HIS LITTLE ONES. THEN LIE HIS TUSH OFF TO EVERYONE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM!! THIS CLOWN IS JUST TRYING TO AVOID THE DEATH PENALTY!!! HE IS NOT A GOOD LIAR. AND ANYONE WHO BELIEVES THIS NONSENSE HE IS SPEWING NEEDS TO HAVE THEIR HEADS CHECKED!! HE IS NOT EVEN SMART ENOUGH TO BE CONVINCING.

Outside of being a psychopath, he’s a moron. And he was moron enough that he though he could fool multiple LE agencies, the CBI & the FBI. This monster was delusional enough to think he could get away with this. To all of you folks out there that say this wasn’t premeditated, just read the complaint including the 5 charges of 1rst degree murder, the DA is a no BS guy and he would not have charged CW with murder in the 1st, 5 times ( one for each victim, then an additional 2 counts for the girls for being killed by a position of trust with them being under the age of 12). If the DA didn’t have the evidence to charge him for the girls not just 1 count of 1rst degree murder but 2 counts of 1rst degree murder, he would have charged him with manslaughter or 2nd murder if there was any evidence to support that Shanann killed her babies. You must remember that the DA is building their case as we speak and it’s a continuing investigation that is very dynamic and faceted, and we don’t have all the information yet, but to think or suggest the information that will be coming out will exonerate CW is absolutely absurd and simply preposterous.

Shannan was well aware of his infidelity and left HIM for 6 weeks!! Why would she be enraged with a separation??? She already separated from him, she was probably planning to leave him and moving back to NC with the girls which is why she was there in the first place. I really do not believe for one moment there was an “emotional conversation” about him leaving her when she got home at 1:48am. He was trying to sell that garbage story, during the initial stage of the investigation to add proof to the story he was trying to facilitate of her taking off with the girls and justify why they were missing. His whole plan went awry when NU showed up and got the police involved with the wellness check. Now he is just grasping at anything to try to get him out of this situation because clearly his brilliant scheme did not work.

I finally signed up on WS because there were 2 or 3 posters on here I wanted to IGNORE because they were really making me angry with this whole blame the victim crap and then the one saying how handsome CW is and that SW's baby wasn't his!! Who cares what this man looks like he is a MONSTER!! I literally wanted to cuss these people out!!

I was glad to see the Mods to step in like they have been and shut the disgusting victim shaming down!! It is clearly stated that this site is VICTIM FRIENDLY!!! It is one thing to be play "devils advocate" and another to be a jerk trying to get a rise out of people. This is a tragedy that CW ALONE created!!!

I am so thankful for that ignore button, no more having to yell at my computer!! I will continue to IGNORE anyone that is delusional enough to think this psychotic *advertiser censored**clown didn't kill those babies and blames SW for it. I'm all set with that garbage.

Anyway, I have all the links saved so if any of you need any resource info, I have all the interviews, the areal views of the site where they were found, the news reports, all the court docs, everything saved and I will be happy to share the links. I pretty much have every piece of information that is out there, when I say I have followed this closely, that is putting it mildly.

Sorry for this long post. It has been brewing in me since this has happened, it hits close to home... my family also had a tragedy that resulted in a double homicide by whom we thought was a loving husband and 12 years later we are all still searching for answers as the killer smugly rots away in jail, unfortunately he avoided the death penalty by lying his tush off just like CW and his smirk haunts me and reminds me of CW. And those dead & empty eyes...the whole thing...Its truly sick. Anyway... All of this is JMO. My heart goes out to all of the families involved. Everyday they are in my prayers.

I believe he was saying "I needed that" in reference to them not running through the door and hugging him. He needed that, but it didn't happen. He wasn't saying that he needed that in reference to the house being empty and he being the only one home. IMO

I'm sure the police interrogation put unbearable pressure on him. They let him know that his story didn't add up, that they knew he was lying, that they knew he had killed his family, and then they guilted him into telling where the bodies were. "You are just going to let your sweet daughters lie in a ditch somewhere? Tell us where they are. I'll tell the judge you cooperated with the investigation."
LE will often get a highly trained, very people-oriented negotiator in, who actually creates a bond with the suspect, acts friendly, personable, puts the suspect at their ease. Then they confront the suspect with the evidence, but they don't act judgemental at all, they just want the suspect to tell them what happened.
They might also refer to people who he does have important relatiinships with, his parents, friends, mistress, that he can save them grief and anxiety, and not lose them. This could be why CW wanted to speak to his father, perhaps to confirm that his father really did want him to confess.

There's a couple interrogations I know of on youtube, the full Russell Williams (tortured and murdered two women) is over 2 hrs, but here's an summary

Derek Saretsky killed a man and took away a little girl, this video shows the negotiator persuading him to tell them where she was (he calls him 'Buddy')

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021