CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColoGirl

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Why are you so intent on building a case for the defense. I admit that before this case I hadn't posted since September of last year, but when I was active here last, this was considered a victim-friendly forum. Has that changed?

The difference now is we have a defendant who is telling his story about what happened. He has not been found guilty so since he is the only witness and he says Shanann killed their two children then we have to allow discussion on whether this is true or not. If a member wishes to believe Chris Watts is telling the truth then we must respectfully let that person express their opinion as long as it is within TOS.

Please alert if you see a post that violates our terms of service. It is not a violation of our TOS if someone expresses that she/he believes Shanann murdered her children. Until we have a guilty verdict or until Chris Watts changes his story we will allow discussion on this topic.

Thanks,
Tricia

good-morning-coffee-sun-ag1.gif
Good morning! Thread is open.

link for graphic

The threads move so fast, I lose track of posts. I thought I saw a clip of reporters knocking on the door of the supposed mistress. Did they name her?

I get the feeling that CW waited for SW to fall asleep before doing what he did. Does anyone else feel this way? I don't know if that means he killed the girls after or not. She didn't feel well, so she may have said "How are the girls?", instead of going in to check on them.

Is it known what CW was doing prior to the birthday party that weekend? Friday night, Saturday...? I'm interested to see if CW utilized their sitter that weekend. Several scenarios cross my mind if so.

I think there was something mentioned in one of the early articles, but a quick Google search didn't produce anything for me. If you have time to search for it, it should be in the media thread.
MEDIA, MAPS & TIMELINES - NO DISCUSSION - - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4

Am I allowed to post a pic of CW's back tat that I found? As long as it's not accompanied by the article?

We've already linked to various CW photos from SW's Instagram, across various threads, so I think it is allowed Mrs W. isn't it @PommyMommy.
I have prob still got that link and I can post it from her insta if that is preferable??
Let me know
It's a bad tattoo, but that's JMO

Edit: can't find the link to her Insta with his tattoo standing in the hallway now! It's somewhere.

Last edited:
The threads move so fast, I lose track of posts. I thought I saw a clip of reporters knocking on the door of the supposed mistress. Did they name her?.

Not yet. HLN mentioned last night that they had a reporter in the area say she knocked on the door but I haven’t seen the clip yet. HLN did not mention name of potential AP tho.

I re - read the affidavit last night when the thread was in the "back & forth"

It's clear that each child was deposited in a separate tank. IDK how I missed that before and I was misled by his TV interviews where he said that he hoped that " they are huddled up together somewhere."

Again a very rational & deliberate act to use 2 tanks, for whatever reason ( fullness of tanks etc or other symbolic reason)

We've already linked to various CW photos from SW's Instagram, across various threads, so I think it is allowed Mrs W. isn't it @PommyMommy.
I have prob still got that link and I can post it from her insta if that is preferable??
Let me know
It's a bad tattoo, but that's JMO

This was probably originally hoinked from her SM but I won't post it. It's easy enough to find and really of no value other than being kind of ugly.

Hi all .. been following this case, first time posting on it, but apologies if this has already been hashed out, I'm making notes. .. where was it stated the girls' beds were not slept in? Did I read that or no? Does that mean beds were still made up, covers on? If so, didn't CW state in his "story" that SW killed the girls, he saw one of the girls laying in bed, blue in the face? If that was true, wouldn't the beds look as though they had been slept in as opposed to not?

Thanks to anyone who can comment!

Last edited:
Hi all .. been following this case, first time posting on it, but apologies if this has already been hashed out, I'm making notes. .. where was it stated the girls' beds were not slept in? Did I read that or no? Does that mean beds were still made up, covers on? If so, didn't CW state in his "story" that SW killed the girls, he saw one of the girls laying in bed, blue in the face? If that was true, wouldn't the beds not logged as though they hadn't been slept in?

I think that turned out to be misinformation, but I'm not sure.

Hi all .. been following this case, first time posting on it, but apologies if this has already been hashed out, I'm making notes. .. where was it stated the girls' beds were not slept in? Did I read that or no? Does that mean beds were still made up, covers on? If so, didn't CW state in his "story" that SW killed the girls, he saw one of the girls laying in bed, blue in the face? If that was true, wouldn't the beds not logged as though they hadn't been slept in?

IIRC, NUA made the statement about the beds being unmade in a video interview. Today Show or GMA? I'll see if I can find it.

Here is the affidavit which answers your second question. https://www.courts.state.co.us/user...18CR2003/001/Warrantless Arrest Affidavit.pdf

yes I can't remember now whether NUA said kids' beds were unmade or looked as if they had not been slept in either - sorry .
Would like to see that link myself - but so many early posts and threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member