CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you notice the KVDR(?) interview clip (thread 8 ) where he makes a big thing of " we have friends all over", almost like in every state?

It really stood out for me.
Yep. I don't really share friends with my husband. He has his circles and I have mine because we have different interests and grew up in different states. I'll socialize with his friends and all, but I have *my* friends and he has *his* friends. That statement stood out more like he was latching on to SW's friends as *their's*.

r

Where were those words of hers?
She had a post, not sure if it’s been deleted? Where she talked about how difficult and mean she had been - due to her illness- Lupus (not because she’s normally difficult or mean) and that she had given CW many “Outs” but he stayed and helped her through everything.
Anyone still have a screenshot of this? I will check to see if I took one. I went straight to her SM when I heard, before he confessed so not sure if I screenshotted or not.

Actually he told the truth - he did not his father to hear it on the news.

He told LE quickly that he was going to come clean

- he confessed to killing his wife and moving everyone. An That kinda sounds like a honest murderer if you think about it

He pretended like he did not know what happened (most murderers do so) Difference here - is shortly thereafter he told the truth

he was also an honest cheater - he acknowledged thus.

I don't feel like we know a lot. We know posed pictures, we know they filed bankruptcy three years ago, we know had a relationship with a female We know he killed her and placed them .

Has anyone ever found out his exact position ? Someone posted a generic thing but we have no idea what he did to consistently provide for his family with a steady paycheck .

We have proof (although grueling!) that he made an attempt to do some collage work - i assume in an effort to provide for his family (speculation only tho)

we know he bbq

he drove his truck backwards into his garage

and guys

i think this a tragedy where LE is totally done saying one thing.

The autopsies were a week ago

I think they are done releasing
Dang it! CARIIS, I always look forward to reading your posts---- until know. However, we can't judge others for having differing opinions , attitudes, beliefs.

<modsnip>

We really don't know what CW & father discussed. Truth or Lies or whatever.

2. He did not tell LE quickly or come clean quickly. He lied and lied and lied and lied and covered up and lied until he was cornered and couldn't escape his lies.

3. He was not an honest cheater. He lied about That, too. He covered it up. LE told him they KNEW he was cheating on Shannan and who with. Then he fessed up.

4. So, he admits he killed Shannan and baby Nico. He's gonna claim half of this murderous nightmare, but no more. The man has dead bodies all around him. Does he do the right thing ? A. Kill himself
B. Call his Dad for advice
C. Call 911.

No! He takes these dead little bodies downstairs and puts them in his truck. With their dead Mommy. Does he stack them like firewood? He is not really that upset. A person who is in shock from the horror that just transpired will not be thinking straight. Load bodies, find keys, load trash bags. Trash bags? What's in the Trash bags? Children? Would a man who just saw his wife murder his children go to the pantry to get Hefty bags and put his dead children in bags, tie a knot and dump them in his work truck? Would a man in shock load a shovel and a gas can into his truck, drive into the middle of nowhere on his employers property, retrieve the lifeless bodies of 3 and 4 year old babies , carry them up the stairs of a crude oil tank and slip them inside? Would a man in shock dig a shallow grave for his beautiful wife, carrying his baby son, cover them with dirt, drive off, go to work. Stand on his front porch and lie to Shannan's friend, lie to and scare their neighbor friends while sleeping over a few nights, lie during on camera interviews, .....

No. That's what lying , guilty, angry, murderers do. They lie and deny. Wait! He'll claim 1 murder+ Nico. But, that's not his fault because that was HER fault. No doubt he thinks everything is her fault at this point.

Anyhow. Appreciate the opportunity to purge some of the Chris Watts nonsense out of my system

MOO ^^^ & all that jazz.

Last edited by a moderator:
She had a post, not sure if it’s been deleted? Where she talked about how difficult and mean she had been - due to her illness- Lupus (not because she’s normally difficult or mean) and that she had given CW many “Outs” but he stayed and helped her through everything.
Anyone still have a screenshot of this? I will check to see if I took one. I went straight to her SM when I heard, before he confessed so not sure if I screenshotted or not.
I remember the post and she did not say that she was mean or abusive. She said she pushed him away when he wanted a relationship but he hung in there. There was no talk of abuse.

It’s not on this Thread - are you referring to page 1 of another thread? I’m looking for something other than what friends in Colorado saw - like friends from his hometown ... I just need to dig deeper.

It’s not on this Thread - are you referring to page 1 of another thread? I’m looking for something other than what friends in Colorado saw - like friends from his hometown ... I just need to dig deeper.

Besides old teacher there was that man who said he couldn't believe it was the same CW. He said that CW looked into your eyes and knew exactly what to say to make you warm to him.

It was way back on an early thread as I recall quoting it. Don't recall his name now but it was KL. Karl or Kris.

I believe she said she "tortured him" and gave him "outs" and he still came for her.

I've heard many women say this and it wasn't because they were abusive, more so that they played hard to get or ghosted off and on, and avoided jumping into the relationship.

I also believe as there is too much being put into his smile, there is also too much being put into the oil. When a child dies , some parents have them cremated. You're basically burning their whole body to ash, but that is acceptable? IMO

The acceptability of cremation varies depending on person/family/culture/religion.

But those who do choose it generally choose it after the child has been declared dead and had a culturally/religiously appropriate funeral with loved ones crying. And where appropriate they also called 911 to see if the child could be revived by medical professionals before the cremation.

Those who cremate their child before the official processes of declaration of death...well in a huge number of cases they killed their babies and were doing the cremation to cover up their crime.

And what we need to ask is how a man who is passionate enough to lose control and commit a homicide due to love and grief, how would that same man:
a) React immediately after when it comes to whetherhe calls 911 for help or rushes to the lawn screaming.
b) Treat the bodies of his dead children (again, call police? Look for signs of life? Scream for help? Dispose of them and how?)
c) Be able to resume normal activities hours later like going to work.
d) Discuss with LE what happened (either by telling the truth or lying)
e) Interact with neighbors and friends
f) Interact with the media
g) Discuss his murdered children (by calmly and with a composed, stoic face and dry eyes, state and spell their names and blithely discuss not knowing where they are, or by gnashing his teeth, crying, screaming nor trying to harm himself?)

For a man passionate and fierce enough in his love for his children and the pain of their deaths that he throttled their killer to death, he calmed down and got over it incredibly quickly.]

==================================================

I would not call 911 after murdering someone

do we have any facts about his work behaviors -- the only data we have is a report by the folks he was staying with that he was very very distressed 9 - which to them apparently indicated he had some involvement

one cant hide profound grief about where he put his kids -- that is what eveie4ndtly he cared about most - was getting his kids out

he gave them the locations a lot earlier than we imagine - they were there quick

people who are pretending not to be first degree murderer cant fall apart on tv -- they must (like the thousands before him ) feign not knowing what happened.

Pretty SOP for a murderer
I think the people he was staying with noted that he was NOT distressed.

I really do not understand why someone would admit strangling the life out of their wife , dumping his kids in disgusting oil ,and tossing his dead wife in a self made grave, while admitting to an affair has a heap of motivation to lie about the rest.
I'm not sure he confessed until he was shown the evidence. I think he thought he could blame SW and take the focus off him. So far it seems to have worked for some.

Besides old teacher there was that man who said he couldn't believe it was the same CW. He said that CW looked into your eyes and knew exactly what to say to make you warm to him.

It was way back on an early thread as I recall quoting it. Don't recall his name now but it was KL. Karl or Kris.

I believe that was the friend of 4 years, wasn't it?

Also pondering at what point CW entered into a full blown affair? Did a workplace flirtation blossom into a sexual relationship over the summer while SW and the girls were away? Did he tell the mistress that he was divorcing and his family had moved out? When the family returned for good, was he desperate to keep up the lie?

Not sure I am understanding what you mean by "bet everything you own or your child's life on this assumption." Where did I say anything about "betting my child's life"? Maybe you mixed up my post with anothers? My post was in reference to SW, not myself, or every other mother out there.

No assumptions made, I fully understand that women and mothers are capable of heinous acts toward their own children, but based on what I know (facts) and have seen (videos) so far, I believe SW did not kill her children. I believe CW did.

Yeah the standard for finding guilt is "beyond a reasonable doubt" , not "if I'm wrong my children shall be killed". Lol.

I remember the post and she did not say that she was mean or abusive. She said she pushed him away when he wanted a relationship but he hung in there. There was no talk of abuse.
Agreed, there was never mention of her being abusive or mean. I believe this was actually not a written post but a video she had posted. Nancy Grace shared it on her podcast, too.

Unless she was beginning a murder-suicide situation and he stopped her by killing her.

If that were the case, IMO she would have killed CW first, so he couldn't stop her from finishing her plan. Heck, she probably could have just killed him and gotten away with it, took her girls back to NC, expanded her Thrive business, and lived happily ever after. But she didn't....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmxclearance