IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was one who saw shame, but it’s not the shame of what he actually did, but what he has realized in the interim. He has been living in a small town where for the past five weeks the whole town has been Mollie Tibbetts all day long. He saw her face everywhere (no wonder he stopped going to Casey’s) Not only that but this small town suddenly had the attention of the nation and world. I’m sure he saw media coverage and what people were speculating about him. He saw Mollie’s strong father, strong family and how much love they had for Mollie. So his shame was realizing how hated he is by people all over the world. Part of it may be cultural and religious too. Part of it I speculate is that he raped her and maybe after she was dead. To me, he had the look of “Everyone hates me now and I hope they never hear what I really did” I’m guessing some component of narcissistic personality disorder in his diagnosis. Narcissists know when they’ve done wrong and HATE to be exposed. This is the shame I saw in his face. Basically he’s sorry he got caught.
Had he been active on facebook during those 5 weeks? I never could find his facebook account. I'm not sure I could even stomach looking at it.

I just saw that Atty Richards withdrew as counsel after the family privately retained this couple. They withdrew all of the prior motions Richards had filed. Apparently someone was disappointed in his approach to the case and quickly found someone else. Interesting.

Apparently someone in his family is smarter than a 7th grader

I don’t think for one moment they don’t understand what’s going on

CR was able to obtain fake documents and deceive his community and employer for years, I’m sure his family knows what he was up to when he purchased those

Last edited:
Had he been active on facebook during those 5 weeks? I never could find his facebook account. I'm not sure I could even stomach looking at it.
Interesting question. I don’t have fakebook lol but would be interesting to see what he posted

Well stated. I mean to show no mercy on him. My anger at CR goes beyond what TOS allows me to voice, but I'm reaching for various answers as to why he would give up the body. Their evidence against him is likely the best.

CR is likely not unintelligent, but he is unsophisticated and uneducated. To answer you I'm going to go back to a posit I made before about a cultural milieu basis for invalidating CR's Miranda. CR might have been incapable of believing that he has a right to not incriminate himself. In his home country, when the police bring you in for a crime this serious, you cooperate with them and tell them what they want to know or the consequences could be dire. He showed LE the body because he truly believed that he had to, or else. While he has been in the US for 8 years, he lived, working long hours, in a sub-cultural ghetto. Even with exposure to the outside world, MSM is constantly headlining stories of LE shooting and killing minorities (further enforcing his beliefs about LE's brutality and Lethality), as was common practice in his country in the first third of the last century in Mexico. In this country, these occurances are the exception, in his country it is rule. While CR did not fear MT, he is deathly afraid of the Federalies who actually did pick him up. The FBI have an imposing presence all their own, and I am certain that DCI is not far behind them.

What we saw in his court appearance was cultural shock. He is in way over his head, and has the fear felt by any caged animal that can't get out and is no longer in control of its destiny or environment.

I'm sorry, but I must have missed that. I have missed quite a few things over the past few days. Do you have a link to a source saying that his sister had gone to school with MT? I thought his aunt and uncle were his only family in the US. TIA
I think the poster meant his GF

He doesn’t have a sister here as far as we know

It’s not an established fact the front end is damaged. Between the placement of the headlight and the reflections on the black colour, it’s possible it only appears that way in the photo.

Earlier someone here pointed out that Chevy Malibu’s door handles typically are not chrome.
I just googled Chevy Malibu door handles no specific year. Lots of chrome came up. No clue unless the car had a custom grill. I am being a smart elic but it could have had the furry dice hanging from the mirrors too.

CR is likely not unintelligent, but he is unsophisticated and uneducated. To answer you I'm going to go back to a posit I made before about a cultural milieu basis for invalidating CR's Miranda. CR might have been incapable of believing that he has a right to not incriminate himself. In his home country, when the police bring you in for a crime this serious, you cooperate with them and tell them what they want to know or the consequences could be dire. He showed LE the body because he truly believed that he had to, or else. While he has been in the US for 8 years, he lived, working long hours, in a sub-cultural ghetto. Even with exposure to the outside world, MSM is constantly headlining stories of LE shooting and killing minorities (further enforcing his beliefs about LE's brutality and Lethality), as was common practice in his country in the first third of the last century in Mexico. In this country, these occurances are the exception, in his country it is rule. While CR did not fear MT, he is deathly afraid of the Federalies who actually did pick him up. The FBI have an imposing presence all their own, and I am certain that DCI is not far behind them.

What we saw in his court appearance was cultural shock. He is in way over his head, and has the fear felt by any caged animal that can't get out and is no longer in control of its destiny or environment.
Yes, I agree with exactly that in regards to the fear he showed as well.

It's possible 8:28 could have been the last reading from her fitbit. I think it would have to be interpreted at corporate, though, because my fitbit app's display isn't that detailed to get down to the minutes.
Fitbit will get down to the minutes, or, rather, 5 minute increments — see the provided readings from my Alta HR. You have to hold your finger down over the enlarged graph, then drag for time stamps. To determine intermediary intervals, interpolation is always a possibility.

Attachments

• 0526FEC7-4C67-40A1-8572-843298893743.png
    0526FEC7-4C67-40A1-8572-843298893743.png
    220.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 74BFE850-6A27-41A2-ACDF-726C737AAF59.png
    74BFE850-6A27-41A2-ACDF-726C737AAF59.png
    219.9 KB · Views: 23
I was one who saw shame, but it’s not the shame of what he actually did, but what he has realized in the interim. He has been living in a small town where for the past five weeks the whole town has been Mollie Tibbetts all day long. He saw her face everywhere (no wonder he stopped going to Casey’s) Not only that but this small town suddenly had the attention of the nation and world. I’m sure he saw media coverage and what people were speculating about him. He saw Mollie’s strong father, strong family and how much love they had for Mollie. So his shame was realizing how hated he is by people all over the world. Part of it may be cultural and religious too. Part of it I speculate is that he raped her and maybe after she was dead. To me, he had the look of “Everyone hates me now and I hope they never hear what I really did” I’m guessing some component of narcissistic personality disorder in his diagnosis. Narcissists know when they’ve done wrong and HATE to be exposed. This is the shame I saw in his face. Basically he’s sorry he got caught.

Bbm.

I had not heard he stopped going to Casey's. This is why LE pleads with people to report these kinds of differences in behavior, even if they seem so minor! Did someone report this to LE, or, did someone mention it after his arrest? (I've been a little out of the loop with new details in this case).

This kind of behavioral change might mean nothing, but, if only someone had noticed this and reported it.

"Chloe Reding, 19, was good friends with Tibbetts in junior high; they drifted apart in high school but became close since graduating, sometimes packing into a car to drive around.

Tibbetts was active in a group chat with Reding and some of their friends, but she went quiet while she was missing, which began to cause concern. When Reding turned on the televised news conference, she was shocked to realize she recognized the man arrested for the crime.

“I was watching it with my mom and I kind of freaked out,” Reding, a nursing assistant, recalled of the moment she saw police identify the suspect as Rivera. “I was like, ‘Oh my god, I know him. I’m pretty sure I’m friends with him on Facebook.’ ”
Reding said she “didn’t personally know him” but added, “It’s just small-town Brooklyn, you now?”

Suspect’s relatives say they’re baffled by arrest in Mollie Tibbetts case

I'm not aware that a Miranda warning can be invalidated. At the end, the person is asked if they understand. I think the moment they realized CR was here illegally, there was an interpreter called in. I doubt the culture in which he was raised will be a factor. He clearly has no regard for human life.

I agree. He’s not feeling guilt. He exudes shame and embarrassment.

Agree!
I have been thinking about his growing up in a village of less than 500 people back off in the jungle area he was raised in. Who knows how crime was handled. Who knows violence all children witness and grow up with. I am thinking they just mind their own business down there.

I am so naive when it comes to creating any fake accounts. Years ago I remember on sites like this some posters would have multiple user names when they were just supposedly one person. I would be like...What???? Why would anyone do that. Lol I truly couldn't understand the motive for creating anything fake..much less creating multiple fake identities. I still don't understand it. Now people say they have fake Facebook pages. There again I am still stumped on why they do.

As far as myself I have never had multiple monikers at the same time. I do have only 1 Fb page but its legit. Whatever I may post on sites like this one or on my Facebook page are one in the same so I have never had any reason to disguise myself or makeup multiple FB pages or multiple monikers. But that is just me. It would feel weird to me and make me feel i was being deceptive somehow and that's not who I am. Jmo though.
Nope. I predicted at least one more. Or a very high profile name is going to come in. This case is going into the stratosphere.

Some folks just don’t realize it yet.
Jose Baez after Labor Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members