TX - *LOCATED* Barefoot woman seen on surveillance video, Montgomery County, 24 Aug 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's wearing medical restraints. She's not in a hospital patient gown, so my bet is that she's an "escaped" ambulance transport. Patients who are combative due to psychiatric disorders, drugs, or head injuries must be restrained in the ambulance. It's not illegal to refuse medical or psychiatric treatment, so the ambulance crew didn't call the police when she bolted.

It's not against the law to leave an ambulance or an emergency room. EMS personnel and emergency room staff do NOT contact the police when a patient leaves AMA (against medical advice) or without treatment unless that patient has access to a car and will be driving impaired or the patient has been involuntarily committed.

There are dozens of ambulance services serving this hospital in this metro and surrounding rural area, not just one.

Someone in restraints isn't jumping from an ambulance without it being immediately reported to law enforcement as a person who is an imminent danger to self or others. That's the whole purpose of restraints, and frankly the sole criteria to utilize them. Besides, EMS staff would've already given her "the cocktail" by that point, so even if she escaped from an ambulance she would shortly thereafter be blunted, drooling, and likely flat on her face talking gibberish on someone's front lawn.

To your second post, it may not be against the law to leave an ambulance or emergency room, but it IS against the law for a physician to allow someone in restraints - a clear imminent danger to herself and others - to do so. Restraints, by default, indicate that an IVC petition is warranted (and likely already in effect). So I HIGHLY doubt she is an unreported patient from an ER either.

JMO.

Last edited:
When trafficked they oftencut and dye their hair.

Again I’d like to know what the real colors are here (like we will suddenly solve the guys of the shirtbis Black) but ykwim...what color is her hair? Her skin?

High quality cameras are available but I don’t know what they cost.
Man could this be a glimpse of the crimesolving future? Imagine allll those uuuuuuusrless surveillance videos we’ve seen over the years...why even have a camera sometimes lol...if they even work half the time...but wow these doorbell cams are cool. Audio and everything.

—-

Additionally, remember this is Texas. People are very aware of going on someone else’s property in the middle of the night. Everyone down there knows if you go on someone else property be prepared to be shot.

Interpret the relevance above.

If she’s a predator on a bait scheme she has no firearm that we can see.

Last edited:
If you go through the video second by second and freeze it as she raises her right arm up toward the doorbell, you can clearly make out a carobiner near her wrist. A carobiner is commonly found at the bottom of lanyards for keys. The carboner is laying loose like it is not what is actually connected to whatever the band is on her arm but there is usually another additional clip and I am assuming that is what is connected to the "cuff" on her wrist. I played this video over and over until I was blind but I can clearly see why there is an assumption this is a lanyard. I just can't decide if there is a key at the other end. I still agree that there is what appear to be cuffs around her wrist but I do believe this is part lanyard. Besides, LE has obviously looked at more videos than we have and likely have other views we are not privy too.
It may be that it's a lanyard with a key or keys on the end and one of the keys is stuck in the lock where she unlocked the restraint keeping her wrists connected to each other? Just an idea. I do wish LE would give us more media to work with since they said they do have more.

It caused me to eat a whole box of fudge pops and I carefully repackaged all the sticks back in the wrappers and placing back in the freezer. Plus the obscene amount of money I’ve online ambian shopped. I quit cold turkey and experienced some horrific withdrawal symptoms. I think it’s just up to your body chemistry how you react.
Really, I am signed up for my area's Nextdoor, but anytime I try to sign up for a place (like Sunrise Ranch) to get a neighborhood view of a crime, it makes me enter an address that would be in that area, which I do. Then it says I can't have another account in a different area. Maybe I need to use a different email address? I just want temp access for these types of incidents, afterward I would delete it.

I think the deal is when you originally sign up it asks you to create your profile or whatever.. never did that. Idk though. I’ve honestly never tried to look up a case on the app or anything beyond the scope of my own neighborly snoopiness. I do know that when I go to my “feed” it’s shows highlights of posts and replies from all over my city, not just my 5 mile radius. I’m in DFW.. maybe there are settings or filters I don’t have selected and maybe you do? I’m kinda SM illiterate TBH.

Man could this be a glimpse of the crimesolving future? Imagine allll those uuuuuuusrless surveillance videos we’ve seen over the years...why even have a camera sometimes lol...if they even work half the time...but wow these doorbell cams are cool. Audio and everything.
Additionally, remember this is Texas. People are very aware of going on someone else’s property in the middle of the night.
There's a show on Investigation Discovery called See No Evil that shows crimes solved using multiple surveillance camera footage. Its pretty amazing what they can piece together from all the different locations that happen to have cameras.

There's a show on Investigation Discovery called See No Evil that shows crimes solved using multiple surveillance camera footage. Its pretty amazing what they can piece together from all the different locations that happen to have cameras.
(Yes I know it well. I know all of them lol, as I’m sure many do you guys. I have to say my favorite on ID these days is “Evil Lives Here”...I have seen some amazing and very educational episodes. I’ve even actually been quoting episodes here recently)

Last edited:
It may be that it's a lanyard with a key or keys on the end and one of the keys is stuck in the lock where she unlocked the restraint keeping her wrists connected to each other? Just an idea. I do wish LE would give us more media to work with since they said they do have more.

JMO
It could be a homemade type restraint rig made up of a combination of a cable/chain thing used along with BDSM handcuffs.

Just tossing out the idea that the whole rig may not have all been purchased as a unit together.

JMO
It could be a homemade type restraint rig made up of a combination of a cable/chain thing used along with BDSM handcuffs.

Just tossing out the idea that the whole rig may not have all been purchased as a unit together.

I feel that way as well. Of course I have no proof, but it sorta looks/feels homemade.

I could be wrong. Probably am. ;)

That may explain why there is something square on the end of the right hand's restraint that she swings while walking.

Exactly.

It's not straight medical restraints as far as we can discern. (i.e. the whole rig is not solely medical in nature.) Could be homemade BDSM gear, or an attempt to look shackled in a robbery scam... or something else we've not considered.

Baffling.

Last edited:
When trafficked they oftencut and dye their hair.

Again I’d like to know what the real colors are here (like we will suddenly solve the guys of the shirtbis Black) but ykwim...what color is her hair? Her skin?
I also was under the impression that a lot of sex traffickers try to make the person being trafficked appear to be somewhat willing to the "customers". So, they threaten them and drug them and try not to leave obvious abuse Mark's on them (i.e. padded wrist restraints). I do have a hard time reading details in the stories of people who have been sex trafficked (it makes me physically ill). But I remember seeing those details at some point. Is that right? Or do the traffickers make no secret to the "customers" that the victims are unwilling, drugged, threatened and beaten?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361