TX - *LOCATED* Barefoot woman seen on surveillance video, Montgomery County, 24 Aug 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, I wonder if someone was forcing her to go get people to answer the door so the guys could do a home invasion. Maybe she was picked up somewhere and forced to be the bait. IMHO.
I think she would have at least worn flipflops though.

I think she went to get high with the wrong individuals. And she took off once they left to the store or to get more dtugs. Idk

This is similar to what is on the Texas woman's right wrist:
View attachment 144334

That looks amazingly close. I assume it's some sort of "cute" (i.e. pink) BDSM apparatus? Not trying to be mean here. I've seen black BDSM gear, but never pink. Perhaps I am sheltered.

Wow, aren't we all getting quite the interesting lessons today? ;) Gods forbid any of us disappear; our browser histories would create quite the conundrum for investigators.

This is similar to what is on the Texas woman's right wrist:
View attachment 144334
Or maybe something like this with a square metal lock on it that looks like the area she may have the key stuck in. JMHO I am not sure what the restraints she has on were originally for, but do we mostly agree that they were actually being used to restrain her unwillingly?2792-2_locking_twice-as-tough_cuffs_wrist_920x920.jpg

Thank you for braving that Google search. Make sure you clear your history so someone else doesn't see it and get a totally different idea about what you want for your Birthday. ;)

Oh I don't care. It was kinda hard looking up the stuff though with my kids right here. LOL!! But I had my computer faced away from them and as soon as they walked up to me (which they do a lot) I flipped my screen to another screen (I am fast and can do that without them seeing what I am looking at). But I was surprised at the amount of bondage stuff and all that is online and stuff you can actually buy. It is crazy but MOSTLY scary I tell you. Don't get me wrong I love scary movies and stuff like that (like the Saw movies and all) but I would NEVER want to do that to someone (especially any kind of bondage stuff). It gets a little TOO realistic though when you see it for sale on Google (Amazon, etc.). I will make sure to tell my husband though to ignore all the searches on my computer (we share a computer right now because his screen is broken) because I was looking up some stuff about that woman I saw on the video that had restraints on (he will know what I am talking about). I look up all kinds of stuff just to research (for Websleuths, etc.). If someone came into my house and did a search on my computer I am sure they would be surprised. LOL!!

I think she would have at least worn flipflops though.

I think she went to get high with the wrong individuals. And she took off once they left to the store or to get more dtugs. Idk

I am at the point right now where any scenario with this video is bad.

Robbery scam = bad
Kidnapped/confined woman escaped= bad
Drug/alcohol fugue state = bad
Menaced woman = bad
Prank = poor choices and bad taste

I am forgetting other scenarios, surely.

I've got a bad feeling about this. Hope it's just old-lady vapours.

Or maybe something like this with a square metal lock on it that looks like the area she may have the key stuck in. JMHO I am not sure what the restraints she has on were originally for, but do we mostly agree that they were actually being used to restrain her unwillingly?View attachment 144337
That square lock may be at the very end of the restraint strap on her right wrist. If you slow down the youtube videos, you can see there is something square or rectangle on the end of the strap. It's about the size of an ID tag or credit card.

I am at the point right now where any scenario with this video is bad.

Robbery scam = bad
Kidnapped/confined woman escaped= bad
Drug/alcohol fugue state = bad
Menaced woman = bad
Prank = poor choices and bad taste

I am forgetting other scenarios, surely.

I've got a bad feeling about this. Hope it's just old-lady vapours.

Well, there’s the ghost scenario ;) I actually have seen it mentioned on FB.

That square lock may be at the very end of the restraint strap on her right wrist. If you slow down the youtube videos, you can see there is something square or rectangle on the end of the strap. It's about the size of an ID tag or credit card.

Look a little harder. It looks like part of the restraint (the strap) looped around to me.

I don’t have a screenshot but when she puts her left hand up, you can see that she has part of a handcuff on her left wrist area.

Last edited:
This is what I think it is. I think she is wearing restraints like this on her arms. And then I think she is wearing a belly (or stomach) restraint. I think she was tied (her wrist restraints to her stomach restraint somehow) and she was being transported to someone. I think she broke free and ran. Now I personally think this captor had her now and is hiding her or she is no longer with us. JMO. I marked out all the bad stuff so I wouldn't violate the TOS. But I think she was wearing these wrist restraints and was somehow attached to the belly restraints. Just all my assumptions (the things you find out when researching online--I have never in my life looked up restraints or anything like that). If you watch the video you can see she is not pregnant. Some sort of restraint is on her belly (you can see the jagged edges and all of whatever restraint it is poking out from under her shirt if you look hard enough). There is some SCARY stuff on the web too. I saw a site called the Inferno (you have to be 18 or older to get in there) and it literally looks like some scary horror movies I have seen (I am talking about brutal horrific movies).
I totally bow to you on this one because I know you took one for the Team to educate yourself about various restraints. I look to you as the resident expert on restraints in this case. :cool::)

All IMO...If she was an escapee from, well pretty much anywhere, they would know who she is. This would definitely be someone known, via a report, to LE.
I find it odd that she would need to support herself with the column. Drugged? Tipsy? Exhausted?
Would someone be able to tell if the home had a camera doorbell, before coming up to the residence?
It appears that she does not have pants on to me. Anyone being held captive probably would not be allowed much clothing, if any.
It, also, appears that pregnancy is a possibility. Looking at the two pics above the rounded out area of the shirt is covering sure looks like it...IMO...
If she was a fairly recent captive she may have to be shackled, because she has not been totally brainwashed, yet. She had not gained that trust of her captor, yet.
Reminds me of the women we hear about surviving such a horrific event.... the Ohio women, Jaycee Dugard, etc...
I hope this is a scheme and that some poor woman is not enduring something like that or worse.

Scheme or not, this video scared the crap out of me! I hope they solve this mystery soon!

Snap poll:

Hoax?
Not a hoax?

and

Why do you say so?

Sticking with hoax here;
body language looks inauthentic to tense situation.

Looking at ONLY this footage, it's hard to say, of course, some people do some really sick things. But we know they have other footage, footage of her crawling in a bush? She visited that many houses? For what reason? She disappeared before they got to the door? For what reason? The shackles? The clothing, or lack of? Couple this information with the footage we have already seen here, I'm going with not a hoax. I'm also going with pregnant. Also, I think she looks truly terrified.

Last edited:
Doorbells are typically mounted 40-44” off the ground so that people from all heights can access them.

I made some basic calculations, using several assumptions.

1) An elbow is aligned with a bellybutton.
2) If a body is divided into 3 parts, then 2/3 of a body (from ground) is at bellybutton, leaving 1/3 of the height from the belly button to the top of head.

3)I mentioned in an earlier post that there appears to be zero steps up to the porch. So, if this is true, the ground is level with the porch floor and the base of the column.

4. I used tracing paper to trace the image from my phone screen onto paper. Using her elbow to find her 2/3 point, I marked this point on my tracing paper. I used the still shot of her walking up to the porch with her left hand touching the column and drew line from elbow to her body.

5. I tried looking up the type of stone on the columns, to gain an estimate of the stone heights, but the variation is too broad for me to accurately gauge. Particularly, because I haven’t any background in building materials. I am sure someone more knowledgeable could do it.

6) I also traced the still shot of her ringing the doorbell from my phone screen to see where her elbow was in relation to her shoulder
Summary:
If we can find out the exact height the doorbell is mounted then we can get a decent estimate of her height. Here’s the breakdown of numbers

(A) Her height ranges: 5’3” to 5’4.5” if doorbell is mounted at 44” and elbow positioning 1-2” below hand
[Elbow/bellybutton = 2/3 height]
If elbow at 43” her height is 5’4.5”
If elbow 2” lower at 42” then her height is 5’3”

B)If doorbell mounted at 42” and elbow 1” below hand,then, her height is 5’1.5”
elbow 2” below hand, then, her height is 5’0”

C) If doorbell mounted at 41” and elbow 1” below hand:
then, her height is 5’0”
Elbow 2” below hand:
then, her height is 4’10.5”

D)If doorbell mounted at 40” and elbow 1” below hand:
then, her height is 4’9” (NOT LIKELY SO I’LL STOP HERE)

If the doorbell mounted anywhere from 44” to 41” from the ground then her height is estimated at 5’4.5” to 4’10.5”

Summary: If we can find the exact height of the doorbell, then we can better narrow down her height range

If I am missing something or anyone sees an error, please correct this

Well, i have been checking out this subdivision on google maps and it seems fairly small. A main street with about 3 side streets branching off to each side. The main street "Sunrise Ranch Dr" doesn't seem to have any actual houses facing the street and only acts as a through street with intersecting cross streets. I'd love to know what houses she was at to get a lay of the land here. There are woods attached to the neighborhood with trails but i dont see much there. Also this is a newer subdivision with a lot of construction going on. At least at the time google mapped the area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23