TX - *LOCATED* Barefoot woman seen on surveillance video, Montgomery County, 24 Aug 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
When trafficked they oftencut and dye their hair.

Again I’d like to know what the real colors are here (like we will suddenly solve the guys of the shirtbis Black) but ykwim...what color is her hair? Her skin?
(Oh my gosh, sorry for typos..that sentence was supposed to read “like we will suddenly solve the case if the shirt is black”)

IMO ..Out of all the pics i have seen of the missing girls,I think this looks like her the most.The face shape and chin look the same.I also think red hair would show up lighter on one of those cams.

I have to agree. I was leaning hard toward Caitlin until I saw this comparison. Very distinct profiles.

Well she obviously doesn't live in the neighborhood. But maybe a local gas station has prior video of her 2 days before.

Or she went to a bar and someone roofied her drink.
I was thinking the same thing which is why I think all bars in the area should be notified. I have a to do list here...heads up to motels, bars, truckstops and trafficking groups.

IMO I agree this is a very confusing case.I just seen a post that showed Caitlin Denison's sister saying that it is indeed her sister.That she believes it because of a libra scales tattoo on her left shoulder, and another tattoo on one of her right fingers,and that she can see in the video of this woman.I don't want to speculate any further on who it could be anymore.I'm sure police have plenty of tips.So far she is the only family that's adamant that it's her relative.Hopefully the police will find out something soon.

TX - Tx - Caitlin Marie Denison, 19, Midland, 10 January 2018

IMO I agree this is a very confusing case.I just seen a post that showed Caitlin Denison's sister saying that it is indeed her sister.That she believes it because of a libra scales tattoo on her left shoulder, and another tattoo on one of her right fingers,and that she can see in the video of this woman.I don't want to speculate any further on who it could be anymore.I'm sure police have plenty of tips.So far she is the only family that's adamant that it's her relative.Hopefully the police will find out something soon.

Believe me when I say that I am asking this with all do respect.....If we are not to speculate on missing persons or what we see or don't see in this video, what are we to do here? I joined a sleuthing board to do just that...sleuth. I abide by the TOS as I know them but I just don't understand when I see you and others post that we should not "speculate". I have seen this comment from numerous others. I for one want to hear people speculate. I know we have to abide by right's of privacy but I thought we were all here to toss out ideas and possibly help solve crimes. If that is not our purpose here, then I clearly don't understand the purpose of this board.

Sibling pregnant teen who disappeared says it's her sister in video ringing doorbells Texas tattoos | Daily Mail Online

".....Caitlin told her family she was flying from her hometown of Reno, Nevada, to Midland, Texas, with a man she had just met. Her family doesn't know his name, and the last thing Caitlin told her sister was 'This guy makes me scared for my life.'...."

Fwiw... it appears to be a Lanyard hanging from her wrist.
Pretty scary if this is not a hoax. :(

Wonder if the mystery man paid for her ticket ?

Believe me when I say that I am asking this with all do respect.....If we are not to speculate on missing persons or what we see or don't see in this video, what are we to do here? I joined a sleuthing board to do just that...sleuth. I abide by the TOS as I know them but I just don't understand when I see you and others post that we should not "speculate". I have seen this comment from numerous others. I for one want to hear people speculate. I know we have to abide by right's of privacy but I thought we were all here to toss out ideas and possibly help solve crimes. If that is not our purpose here, then I clearly don't understand the purpose of this board.
SABBM

Agreed.
We can sleuth sm; but not bring it here as it's only people's opinions.
I'm curious about the flight bit. Strange way to abduct someone by buying them a plane ticket... wouldn't that be a considerable sum ?
Unless he convinced her to buy her own --or both of their flight tickets.
Why not just abduct someone from TX, then ? Not that I'm condoning any such actions.

But wouldn’t she be showing more of a belly if in January she was 1-2 mths pregnant? I’m small framed but at 7-8months you could finally tell I was preggo. Unless of course she hasn’t been fed well?

Unless she has given birth already. :(

But wouldn’t she be showing more of a belly if in January she was 1-2 mths pregnant? I’m small framed but at 7-8months you could finally tell I was preggo. Unless of course she hasn’t been fed well?

Unless she has given birth already. :(

If she was a month or two pregnant in January, then she would have already had the baby, I would suppose. It could be extra baby weight (especially if she isn't able to exercise) or perhaps she may have miscarried and gotten pregnant again. With how sure her sister and her friend are that it is Caitlin I have hopes it is her, she is found safely and, if there is a baby, that the baby is also safe and well. So heartbreaking.

I never said you shouldn't speculate any further..I said that I don't want to speculate any further.That is my choice.You can choose to do whatever you want.The reason I said that is because I have seen so many different pictures of missing people and thought maybe it could be her,and the family say it's not.It's mind boggling to me. I would like to wait and see with all of the tips and now this family member claiming its their sister,what comes of all of that information for now.You can continue to sleuth as much as you like that's what this site is about..I will continue to read comments also,and keep up with the posts.I would never tell someone not to.Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Well they are certainly mentioned here in an article posted in 2015.

Choosing the right restraint - American Nurse Today

Reminder: By definition, a behavioral restraint is used as an emergency measure to maintain safety when there is imminent risk of a patient physically harming him/herself or others. Intended for violent or self-destructive patients.

She seemed distressed to me in the one video we've seen.

Agreed. I’m not sure for even if you saw the 8 second clip with her peering around the column or corner that you could read her facial expression as anything but distressed. Idk if wearing restraints of a sexual nature or otherwise, incessively ringing bells and crawling in bushes at 3 AM wouldn’t just naturally fall under the distress category. Also, idk how direct I can’t be w/o violating TOS but I read a first hand account about a neighbor who had their bell charm during this debacle found urine on the porch? This is 100% not substantiated and for all I know it’s made up, but have we heard any more about that? Could it not have been urine? Maybe a water breaking? It would explain her slower than expected, seemingly unchaotic movements? Idk. I’m not convinced she’s preggo, even. Just a thought I hadn’t read before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong