TX - *LOCATED* Barefoot woman seen on surveillance video, Montgomery County, 24 Aug 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
4F779B3200000578-6110869-The_area_behind_the_neighborhood_where_the_woman_rang_doorbells_-a-2_1535560751385.jpg

Sibling pregnant teen who disappeared says it's her sister in video ringing doorbells Texas tattoos | Daily Mail Online

After reading your post, I went back to her sister’s twitter feed to make sure I read it correctly. As of last night she was saying she thought it resembled her sister, but that her hair wouldn’t have grown that long since Jan.
However, 11 hours ago the sister changed her mind from her earlier statement AND DEFINITELY THINKS IT IS HER. After reviewing the pics & still shots more, she spotted what she strongly believes to be her sister’s two tattoos. So, the sister does think it is Caitlynn

I have to say, as a female I like to think I'm pretty savvy on safety and what to do and what not to do regarding strangers and sticky situations, etc.

But I actually think that before this thread I likely would have opened my door to help another female in distress on my doorstep. Like I'd try to yank her in real quick and lock the door and then call 911. But now I realize that wouldn't necessarily be safe as it could be a set up. Unfortunate circumstances to learn a lesson, however.

That said, if I was peeping out my window and saw some dude come up and try to drag her off I'd probably run right out. I'd want someone to help me or my daughter(s) in a similar situation.

Are there any photos of Caitlin from around January? My only qualm is that the woman in the video appears to have extremely long hair, I don't think Caitlin's hair (which looks below-the-shoulder length in many photos) could grow so long in 8 months.

That is exactly what the sister had thought originally. She didn’t think her sister’s hair could have grown that long since Jan. She’s been in touch with police and was able to spot tattoos in the photos that match up with her sister’s. She is convinced that this is her sister now! She’s still remaining in close contact w/ police.
Someone also mentioned on the sister’s twitter feed that if Caitlynn is pregnant then her hair can grow faster than normal.

Caitlynn's hair is very thin and straight. The woman who rang doorbells has extremely thick, wavy hair. It's sadly not Caitlynn unless she is wearing a thick wig.
View attachment 144435
View attachment 144436
It still could be. Caitlynn's hair in the photo looks like it's been hit with a straightener, and isn't naturally that straight and thin..... also, if she IS pregnant... then that can account for the length and thickness as that is what happens when you get those pregnancy hormones going! But.... still that's IF Caitlyn and the woman in the video was actually pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain