TX - *LOCATED* Barefoot woman seen on surveillance video, Montgomery County, 24 Aug 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upthread a few pages someone mentioned a site that can't be linked here. The comment that pops out at me is that the homeowner posted the video to a website. Does anyone know if the video was posted to the website before calling police?

Did anyone in the neighborhood actually call 911 that night?

If you had a scary doorbell ring in the middle of the night and then the video showed a young woman in restraints on your doorstep, would you post that video online? I can see LE posting it, but I would leave it up to them to do so.

My hinky meter is still clicking, folks.

jmopinion at the moment.

I am about 10 pages behind still but wanted to respond real quick.

I have a Ring doorbell and there is a "neighborhood" section where people post videos. Just the other day on my neighborhood page, someone posted a video of a guy ringing their doorbell late at night and asked if anyone knew him. (To me, he just looked like a guy at the wrong door.) So I could definitely see the video being posted before contacting law enforcement. Typically people tend to ask the neighbors if they know the person before calling something in.

I am about 10 pages behind still but wanted to respond real quick.

I have a Ring doorbell and there is a "neighborhood" section where people post videos. Just the other day on my neighborhood page, someone posted a video of a guy ringing their doorbell late at night and asked if anyone knew him. (To me, he just looked like a guy at the wrong door.) So I could definitely see the video being posted before contacting law enforcement. Typically people tend to ask the neighbors if they know the person before calling something in.
Thanks for that info. That softens my suspicions....a bit.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members